Sunday evening must watch TV......................

I’m going to watch the trump version

I'll bet $10 there won't be a Trump version. He just said that because he was mad, kinda like he always threatens to sue people, but he rarely does. He's just a big bag of wind. He won't show any video of the interview.
You see the crowd in North Carolina tonight WOW
they were expecting around 15,000 they reported it was an underestimation

They must have a lot of screens set up for all those people to see Trump's video of that interview. Is he showing it right now?
poor little snowflake drank the koolaid and believed all the lies

Trump is the one who said he would show his version of the interview. I read his tweet. Was he lying again?
was biden lying? yes he was how many millions did he get for his pay to play?

Quit trying to derail the thread.

I'll bet $10 there won't be a Trump version. He just said that because he was mad, kinda like he always threatens to sue people, but he rarely does. He's just a big bag of wind. He won't show any video of the interview.

They must have a lot of screens set up for all those people to see Trump's video of that interview. Is he showing it right now?

Trump is the one who said he would show his version of the interview. I read his tweet. Was he lying again?

stop dodging the question

stop dodging the question

This thread is about Trump running out of an interview because he was asked hard questions. Try to keep up.

Well, looks like 60 minutes is gonna get great ratings this weekend. Trump was doing an interview with Leslie Stahl, and when things got heated, he abruptly walked out on them.

Gonna be interesting to see what the interview looks like on Sunday. Interestingly enough, Trump has threatened to release the interview early, just to try to tank their ratings. Just when I thought he couldn't get any pettier or child like, he manages to lower the bar yet again.

Meanwhile, no one on earth cares to watch Biden do anything.

Well, looks like 60 minutes is gonna get great ratings this weekend. Trump was doing an interview with Leslie Stahl, and when things got heated, he abruptly walked out on them.

Gonna be interesting to see what the interview looks like on Sunday. Interestingly enough, Trump has threatened to release the interview early, just to try to tank their ratings. Just when I thought he couldn't get any pettier or child like, he manages to lower the bar yet again.

Not tue, but have it your way. If you don't think there are enough people excited about Biden being the president, you should also consider all the people excited about Trump not being the president. Add those two groups together, and you will see that trumps rallies would need to be much larger than they are to even have a chance.

Not tue, but have it your way. If you don't think there are enough people excited about Biden being the president, you should also consider all the people excited about Trump not being the president. Add those two groups together, and you will see that trumps rallies would need to be much larger than they are to even have a chance.
A lot of democrats agree with you. Why bother voting when you guys have this thing in the bag? Im sure many will just stay at home and let others crush Trump with their votes. Theres no need to stand in line.

A lot of democrats agree with you. Why bother voting when you guys have this thing in the bag? Im sure many will just stay at home and let others crush Trump with their votes. Theres no need to stand in line.

Made that mistake last time. It won't happen this time.

Yeah, cuz everyone is so excited for Biden. :laugh:

Factually false

And even more are excited about NOT TRUMP

This excitement you speak of sure isnt showing up at your rallies. Ive seen larger crowds in a porta potty. :laugh:

This excitement you speak of sure isnt showing up at your rallies. Ive seen larger crowds in a porta potty. :laugh:

Sounds like you are doing just fine then. Nothing for you to be concerned about.

Raise your hand if you thought 60 Min was cancelled 30 years ago for inducing irreversible catatonic trances ....

Yeah, me too. What are they doing now? Reading the crop reports and steel production numbers like a good politburo?

I got a smart 75" flat screen with a "shit filter" that keeps all that clown material blocked.

Well Bulldog, you owe me 10 bucks, because Trump actually did release the footage early. Here's a link.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump posted his full, unedited interview with “60 Minutes” on Facebook before the show’s scheduled Sunday broadcast.

The footage shows Trump growing increasingly prickly as CBS anchor Lesley Stahl presses him on a host of topics, including his response to the coronavirus pandemic, his slipping support among suburban women, the lack of masks at his rallies, and the “Obamacare” replacement plan he has long promised but failed to unveil.

“Look at the bias, hatred and rudeness on behalf of 60 Minutes and CBS,” Trump wrote Thursday as he tweeted the Facebook link. And he again preemptively criticized the moderator of Thursday night's final presidential debate.

because it's Bidens computer
Possession is 3/4ths of the law, and as a matter of fact, the last person involved in all this we KNOW had it in their possession was Rudy "Jerk'em" Giuliani.

Now that we have photo evidence of the ole pervert sexually abusing himself in front of a reported under-aged girl, we know the deviancy we're dealing w/here.

Screenshot_20201021-150217_1.png

So again, what does Senator Joe Biden has to do w/Rudy "Jerk'em" Giuliani's laptop scandal?
Yeah, looks just like Rudy. :rolleyes-41:

Donald can ALWAYS find a way to be pettier and more childlike. Watch tonight. His campaign wants him to take a different approach. But senile 74 year old man-children can't change. He'll be a bigger bully and a whiney baby than ever.

He should bring a Fesivus pole for his usual Airing of Grievances.

Donald can ALWAYS find a way to be pettier and more childlike. Watch tonight. His campaign wants him to take a different approach. But senile 74 year old man-children can't change. He'll be a bigger bully and a whiney baby than ever.

He should bring a Fesivus pole for his usual Airing of Grievances.
unlike lock down biden where is he hiding today?

Well Bulldog, you owe me 10 bucks, because Trump actually did release the footage early. Here's a link.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump posted his full, unedited interview with “60 Minutes” on Facebook before the show’s scheduled Sunday broadcast.

The footage shows Trump growing increasingly prickly as CBS anchor Lesley Stahl presses him on a host of topics, including his response to the coronavirus pandemic, his slipping support among suburban women, the lack of masks at his rallies, and the “Obamacare” replacement plan he has long promised but failed to unveil.

“Look at the bias, hatred and rudeness on behalf of 60 Minutes and CBS,” Trump wrote Thursday as he tweeted the Facebook link. And he again preemptively criticized the moderator of Thursday night's final presidential debate.

You got me. I never thought he would. Need instructions for how to pay up.
Is there anything in it that might justify his tantrum? Did she not kiss his ass hard enough?

You got me. I never thought he would. Need instructions for how to pay up.
Is there anything in it that might justify his tantrum? Did she not kiss his ass hard enough?

Dunno how the whole thing shook out, haven't seen the video yet, gonna wait for Sunday with 60 minutes. By the way, if a person wants to make a good comparison between Biden and Trump, all they have to do is watch 60 minutes on Sunday. Biden was interviewed as well, and I think it's gonna be interesting to see the contrasts between Biden and Trump, especially when they are being interviewed and getting asked hard questions.

Trump incidentally, said that Biden got nothing but softball questions. Gonna be interesting to see if that is really true.

And? As far as the 10 bucks? We never actually made a formal bet, you just said that you didn't think it would happen, but never actually bet anyone. Keep the 10, and go get a couple of beers on me.

Forum List

Back