Sunak in trouble again

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Well it is monday after all. A new group of his MPs have released their own extensiive 12 point plan to stop darkies getting in.

They are calling themselves the New Conservatives and there are 25 of them. I dont know all of the names but I can guess. The only named ones attended the loony National Conservative rally a few weeks ago. Now it looks like they have formed a whatsapp group of loons.

Their solution to cut immigration is to stop special visas for care workers. The sector currently has over 100k vacancies and is barely coping as it is. Stopping migrant workers would close most homes and put pressure on the NHS because they would not be able to discharge vulnerable patients into a safe place.

Their answer to that is to increase the wages of carers to make the task of wiping arses more attractive to the tik tok generation. But the govt funds the sector and isnt paying up.

Its all muddled nonsense but the worry for Rishi is that his recently appointed Vice Chairman is one of them. "Lee" Anderson is as thick as a whale omlette but represents a faction that Sunak is keen to appease.

He cant really sack him or discipline him. Monday morning and this week already looks as bleak as last week. He should call an election and fuck off.

Lee Anderson

The "New" Conservatives

Their answer to that is to increase the wages of carers to make the task of wiping arses more attractive to the tik tok generation. But the govt funds the sector and isnt paying up.

Thank God for that government run health care.

Well it is monday after all. A new group of his MPs have released their own extensiive 12 point plan to stop darkies getting in.

They are calling themselves the New Conservatives and there are 25 of them. I dont know all of the names but I can guess. The only named ones attended the loony National Conservative rally a few weeks ago. Now it looks like they have formed a whatsapp group of loons.

Their solution to cut immigration is to stop special visas for care workers. The sector currently has over 100k vacancies and is barely coping as it is. Stopping migrant workers would close most homes and put pressure on the NHS because they would not be able to discharge vulnerable patients into a safe place.

Its all muddled nonsense but the worry for Rishi is that his recently appointed Vice Chairman is one of them. "Lee" Anderson is as thick as a whale omlette but represents a faction that Sunak is keen to appease.

He cant really sack him or discipline him. Monday morning and this week already looks as bleak as last week. He should call an election and fuck off.

Lee Anderson

The "New" Conservatives

At its roots it's resistance on dealing with the world's growing population Tommy.

The only way that the problem can go away is likely a global pandemic with real teeth.

It's too late to having birth control measures accepted, and the god doesn't approve of that anyway.

At its roots it's resistance on dealing with the world's growing population Tommy.

The only way that the problem can go away is likely a global pandemic with real teeth.

It's too late to having birth control measures accepted, and the god doesn't approve of that anyway.
Mostly its about ensuring that rich people dont pay their share.

Mostly its about ensuring that rich people dont pay their share.
That's an extension to the same theme I mentioned Tommy.

But in America the working class have graduated to even supporting more of that and the resultant income inequality that's through the roof.

Go figure? Nobody really completely understands why so many Americans support it?

It's too easy to just say that their heads have been shrunken by the system's most wealthy proponents.

Sometimes asking one of them can bear fruit!

That's an extension to the same theme I mentioned Tommy.

But in America the working class have graduated to even supporting more of that and the resultant income inequality that's through the roof.

Go figure? Nobody really completely understands why so many Americans support it?

It's too easy to just say that their heads have been shrunken by the system's most wealthy proponents.

Sometimes asking one of them can bear fruit!
It seems to be prevalent where there is murdoch owned media. Its the elites greatest victory.

In fairness Tummy lives in that tent on the Wrexham FC car park and earns his money from private enterprise - begging .A true Conservative .
Looks like you get paid by the post, since it's all nonsense.

From the article below: "It's a real factory. There are production quotas, and for meeting your quota you get 45,000. The quota is 135 comments per 12-hour shift."

One Professional Russian Troll Tells All

I tend to ignore this one. He follows me round like a sheepdog.
Always brought up to keep my country clean and tidy so when I see TummyTurds lying around I naturally aim to throw them in the appropriate rubbish bin .

Forum List

Back