Summer Is Nearly Here!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And I was just wondering if any swimming pools in your area are going to be open this year, because in my area right now I know about only one that's going to be opening the first week of June, the beach will open on Memorial Day weekend, but some days there won't be any lifeguards so it'll be swim at your own risk. Yeah, the democrats just had to ruin the summer fun too since even the lifeguards wanted to stop working after getting paid to do nothing. I can't really say that I blame them though.

Everything opens up on Memorial Day.

And yes, Democrats are responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened since the beginning of time. Republicans, on the other hand, are God’s most perfect creation. Why can’t people see that?

1653166423790.png

And I was just wondering if any swimming pools in your area are going to be open this year, because in my area right now I know about only one that's going to be opening the first week of June, the beach will open on Memorial Day weekend, but some days there won't be any lifeguards so it'll be swim at your own risk. Yeah, the democrats just had to ruin the summer fun too since even the lifeguards wanted to stop working after getting paid to do nothing. I can't really say that I blame them though.
Already 100 in Vegas o.n. M-f

Forum List

Back