Summer 2019 was hottest on record for Northern Hemisphere

You mean the smart people who lie so much that in a Court hearing he dare not present any of his evidence or methods? So he then lost his defamation case.

You just made that up.

And the funny thing is you don't know you made it up. You actually think it's true, because a conspiracy blog told you it was true. Since you're a conservative, you accept what you've been fed, without questioning. In your mind, fact-checking your masters would indicate a lack of faith in them, so you'll never be caught fact-checking. That's for dirty liberals and other independent thinkers.

Here's a challenge for you. Back your crazy claim up. Not with conspiracy blogs, but with links to the legal judgement on the case.

Oh wait, you can't. So you'll just curse at me instead.

Gawad you are so thick headed!

Dr. Mann lost the case because he wasn't pursuing his case for libel, he sat on it for long periods of time doing NOTHING! Dr. Ball ended up requesting shutting the case down due to Dr.. Mann foot dragging, heck the twerp was the one who stopped the trial in the first place!

I posted the FULL LEGAL judgement and YOU ignored the entire thread I started, you are so pathetic on this, since as the Judge's ENTIRE Ruling has been posted in my thread, which you completely avoided.

Westwall posted several times in the thread, he is way ahead of you on this.

Here is a challenge for you, stop lying, stop making bogus arguments.

It's the stupid kitty, it has the brain power of a fruit fly

because before 1960 it's way, way, way worse. Same with temps in the US, nothing compares to the 1930s, not even close.
Way worse where ? 5000 -10,000 years ago in the Sahara ?
1930s in the US. Way worse as far as heat. Do your own research. The 1930's set the record for heat in the US. Nothing even comes close.
All those trees we've seen burning sure grew back fast huh ?

Ever been to the Tahoe Basin? 90 years ago it was a moonscape. The entire valley had been clear cut with a couple of exceptions.

It is now completely reforested.

We have to get back to taming the environment with common sense. There are important areas we build in flood plains but there are areas we should not either. Building codes need to be improved also. You know. the whole 9 yards. Also use the eco green stuff as it becomes economically feasible and do R&D without spending 100 trillion dollars like the Progs want to.

Forum List

Back