Sulu publicly bitches about Kirk

I adore Shatner. He's my favorite asshole.

Coolest White Guy in The Galaxy ...

... Han Solo was cooler until he got p-whipped by Carrie Fisher.

6-Nerf-Herder-CROPPED.jpg

William probably turned down his advances.
There was no way Takei would have come out in the mid 1960's. It would have meant death to his career. However, if I understand it, by the time the first full feature Star Trek movie came out, everybody knew...and didn't care.

It is not difficult to imagine or believe that old William Shatner was a bit of a prima donna on the set of Star Trek.

On the other hand, let’s be real: George Takei is a genuine ****. Ohhh myyy.

Shatner and Nimoy are the reason Takei had a job.

Nobody liked Sulu....it wasn't just William Shatner or Lenard nemoy....it was EVERY one.

He got smaller and smaller roles in the subsequent movies because no one wanted to work with him.

It is not difficult to imagine or believe that old William Shatner was a bit of a prima donna on the set of Star Trek.

Ahhh Yesss, Takaei had the superior Kung Fu !... as for Shatner, the film footage doesn't lie. No doubt Bruce Lee copied many a Shatner move into his repertoir.

Shatner says he had to memorize 10 pages of dialog every day and had no time to hang out at the water cooler.
George has made a career of bitching.

Sulu fantasizes about being relevant.

Some think we should care what he thinks because he's an Asian faggot. Kirk and Spock made the show, even though it was canceled after three seasons because nobody was watching it; it became a cult thing later, after Star Wars made sci fi popular again.

Unlike the rest of the cast, Shatner can make fun of himself and TV shows in general; the rest have sticks up their asses. WEll, except Takei; he probably uses a baseball bat every day.

Forum List

Back