Suicide by Rittenhouse

. . . that's just the thing. You are obsessed with his race. Everyone on the left is.

As if it matters to begin with. In all your posts in this thread, you keep bringing up the race of folks. You don't get it, because you are steeped in it.

And then you criticize me, for ignoring it.

When you criticize me, for ignoring it? That makes you the racist silly.

:rolleyes:

Just in a previous post. . .

I looked everywhere. . . I can't even find a such thing as. . ."anti-white supremacy," wtf!

That's how obsessed you are with this race narrative, you are now even making up your own words. Pathetic.
Not obsessed, I did not bring up some white supremacist thing first on this thread. I just don't buy it. I just keep pointing out the obvious. Sorry if it destroys your narrative.

Not obsessed, I did not bring up some white supremacist thing first on this thread. I just don't buy it. I just keep pointing out the obvious. Sorry if it destroys your narrative.
5v1yv8.jpg

Rittenhouse didn’t know any of that, of course.

In his racist mind’s eye, he envisioned American’s of color ‘rioting’ and ‘looting’; he bought into racist rightwing rhetoric about blacks being ‘predisposed’ to violence.
Rittenhouse knows more than you do on his worst day.

On the day he was killed, Rosenbaum had been released from a Milwaukee hospital. The jury was told that much, but not why he had been admitted — after a suicide attempt.

The first man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse on the streets of Kenosha was acting “belligerently” that night but did not appear to pose a serious threat to anyone, a witness testified Friday at Rittenhouse’s murder trial.

Jason Lackowski, a former Marine who said he took an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle to Kenosha last year to help protect property during violent protests against racial injustice, said that Joseph Rosenbaum “asked very bluntly to shoot him” and took a few “false steppings ... to entice someone to do something.”

Lackowski got up from the witness stand and demonstrated what he meant by “false stepping.” He took a small step and slight lurch forward, then stopped.

But Lackowski, who was called as a witness by the prosecution, said he considered Rosenbaum a “babbling idiot” and turned his back and ignored him.

You've heard of "suicide by cop" where someone brandishes a firearm at police in the hopes that police will kill them?

Looks like Rosenbaum went around to openly armed militia members and tried to get them to shoot him. One militia member said Rosenbaum taunted him, but he turned his back on Rosenbaum.

Sound plausible?
Why would anyone stop a pedophile from killing himself?

If he did they would be bailed out by Democrats, like Harris, or just released. It is now the victims fault.
Go fight the system. I'm out of it, but you also just don't see that sort of thing in the city and state inwhich I live, so you're barking at the wrong dog. I'm not moving to come help you fix the city and state you chose to live in. Not gonna happen cap'n.

Go fight the system. I'm out of it, but you also just don't see that sort of thing in the city and state inwhich I live, so you're barking at the wrong dog. I'm not moving to come help you fix the city and state you chose to live in. Not gonna happen cap'n.
You do not seem to understand this is the country's problem.

You do not seem to understand this is the country's problem.
Do you know a way to prevent idiots from bailing criminals out of jail? I don't. A lot of what you bitch to me about is how various states write their laws, fight their crime, control their civil unrest (also know as rioting motherf@ckers), how they run their courts. I'm happy with my state, so naturally, I'm not willing to give up states rights to make you happy in your POS state. Fix it or move if it is bugging you to death. I'm not over there oppressing you, sister.

Do you know a way to prevent idiots from bailing criminals out of jail? I don't. A lot of what you bitch to me about is how various states write their laws, fight their crime, control their civil unrest (also know as rioting motherf@ckers), how they run their courts. I'm happy with my state, so naturally, I'm not willing to give up states rights to make you happy in your POS state. Fix it or move if it is bugging you to death. I'm not over there oppressing you, sister.
The Feds (government) are the last people I want fixing shit.

The Feds (government) are the last people I want fixing shit.
Finally we agree on something. I can't say of the course of my 67 years they have proved good at it, no matter which party was in the White House or controlled congress.

Of course, Rittenhouse is a rightwing racist – he was motivated by racism, his intent as to kill black protesters.
I see no proof for your accusations. The talking heads on The View, CNN and MSNBC and even President Biden may tell you that Rittenhouse is a rightwing racist and white supremacist but once again where is the proof. If you have some I would be interested in seeing it.

Liberals will tell you that every white person is at heart a racist and that only white people can be racists. If that was true Obama would have never been elected let alone elected twice.

On the day he was killed, Rosenbaum had been released from a Milwaukee hospital. The jury was told that much, but not why he had been admitted — after a suicide attempt.

The first man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse on the streets of Kenosha was acting “belligerently” that night but did not appear to pose a serious threat to anyone, a witness testified Friday at Rittenhouse’s murder trial.

Jason Lackowski, a former Marine who said he took an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle to Kenosha last year to help protect property during violent protests against racial injustice, said that Joseph Rosenbaum “asked very bluntly to shoot him” and took a few “false steppings ... to entice someone to do something.”

Lackowski got up from the witness stand and demonstrated what he meant by “false stepping.” He took a small step and slight lurch forward, then stopped.

But Lackowski, who was called as a witness by the prosecution, said he considered Rosenbaum a “babbling idiot” and turned his back and ignored him.

You've heard of "suicide by cop" where someone brandishes a firearm at police in the hopes that police will kill them?

Looks like Rosenbaum went around to openly armed militia members and tried to get them to shoot him. One militia member said Rosenbaum taunted him, but he turned his back on Rosenbaum.

Sound plausible?

Your alternative "facts" are amusing. The trial is over, by the way.

Forum List

Back