Elon Musk wants to take on Apple & Samsung

I've been reading about this new phone and it will be hack proof shock proof and scratch and water resistant...

I won't EVER, EVER have any Apple product. I've seen for myself what pieces of unreliable shit they are.
All my sheeple friends bought into the hype and spent their savings to get those $25.00 pieces of Chinese garbage, sold for over $1,000!!! I've seen how crappy they are, how worthless they are, and how cheap and poorly built they are.

I've had cheap phones from other countries last a hell of a lot longer than that Chinese garbage!!

I do like Samsung, but I can't afford the ridiculously, illegal, and unAmerican price gouging amounts they want for them.

These computerized phones cost less than $25 - $40 to produce!!!! And that is ANY BRAND ON THE MARKET!
These companies could charge $200 for any phone they make and STILL make a killing on the price overage!!

I won't EVER, EVER have any Apple product. I've seen for myself what pieces of unreliable shit they are.
All my sheeple friends bought into the hype and spent their savings to get those $25.00 pieces of Chinese garbage, sold for over $1,000!!! I've seen how crappy they are, how worthless they are, and how cheap and poorly built they are.

I've had cheap phones from other countries last a hell of a lot longer than that Chinese garbage!!

I do like Samsung, but I can't afford the ridiculously, illegal, and unAmerican price gouging amounts they want for them.

These computerized phones cost less than $25 - $40 to produce!!!! And that is ANY BRAND ON THE MARKET!
These companies could charge $200 for any phone they make and STILL make a killing on the price overage!!
If you could make it for $25 and sell it to a willing market for $1000, would you charge less?

• Banned

I will never buy an apple product because I'm not a hypocrite conservative.
Apple KNOWINGLY used what equates to slave labor. Just like Nike. Fuck both of them companies.

Pisses me off to see so many on the right own apple products while pretending to condem the very method they are made under

I've been reading about this new phone and it will be hack proof shock proof and scratch and water resistant...
If he makes a phone with a crackproof screen everybody will throw out what they're carrying and buy it immediately.

• Banned
If you could make it for $25 and sell it to a willing market for $1000, would you charge less?
As a small business owner I charge what I consider is a fair market price for my services. As a result I easily win most bids despite not being the lowest or highest.
I try to make a comfortable living not rip people off

Apple KNOWINGLY used what equates to slave labor. Just like Nike. Fuck both of them companies.

Pisses me off to see so many on the right own apple products while pretending to condem the very method they are made under
You're spot on with this one buddy

Not all conservatives have them. I retired eight years ago and have done very well with no cell phone at all since that time.

I'm no puritan but the line has to be drawn somewhere. If not there, then where?
I'm no puritan either, I chose to draw the line there. I don't need to be in contact every second 24/7. I have a machine on my landline, I'll get back to whoever calls when I'm not there. I don't like the fact that the gov't can track you every second either. I agree--screw cell phones. (sent from my I Phone) JK

As a small business owner I charge what I consider is a fair market price for my services. As a result I easily win most bids despite not being the lowest or highest.
I try to make a comfortable living not rip people off
If you created the demand, building it up over years, to make people think yours was the absolute best solution or even better, the only solution (whether it was or not), you would maximize profits in the diverse marketplace, while the demand was high, knowing the market can change quickly in the consumer technology marketplace, and your market share can go someplace else at any time. We call it capitalism over here. Not rip off. Some people will buy at the advertised price point, some people will not. Probably was mentioned in books where you come from.

If you created the demand, building it up over years, to make people think yours was the absolute best solution or even better, the only solution (whether it was or not), you would maximize profits in the diverse marketplace, while the demand was high, knowing the market can change quickly in the consumer technology marketplace, and your market share can go someplace else at any time. We call it capitalism over here. Not rip off. Some people will buy at the advertised price point, some people will not. Probably was mentioned in books where you come from.
You really are a Chinese shill, aren't you?

I have advertised once per year only for the last 10 years. There is a reason I don't need to advertise but a book won't tell you that.

The appropriate business standard for markups, when I took Business Ethics, was a hell of a lot less than price gagging amounts they charge.

Proper Business Ethics dictate that you take the full production price for a product or service (including taxes, fees, employees wages, shipping, etc...) and double it. THAT is the correct full retail price.

So if a product costs $25.00 to produce off the production line, and it costs another $15.00 for the taxes, fees, shipping, labor, etc....then that would equal $40. Doubling that would be $80.00, NOT $1,800.00!!!!

I was in retail for many years, I know how this corrupt shit works.

The appropriate business standard for markups, when I took Business Ethics, was a hell of a lot less than price gagging amounts they charge.

Proper Business Ethics dictate that you take the full production price for a product or service (including taxes, fees, employees wages, shipping, etc...) and double it. THAT is the correct full retail price.

So if a product costs $25.00 to produce off the production line, and it costs another $15.00 for the taxes, fees, shipping, labor, etc....then that would equal $40. Doubling that would be $80.00, NOT $1,800.00!!!!

I was in retail for many years, I know how this corrupt shit works.
My current phone cost 1k. It's estimated cost was just under 600.

You can NOT make a smart phone for 50 bucks. That just dumb

Forum List

Back