Zone1 Suggestion For The Mods, Can We Start Finding Out Which Staff Member Performed Which Action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that most mods want to run a fair site.
I keep reading, though, that all mods can see what other mods are doing. If this is so, why isn't anything ever done about agenda-driven mods who most obviously DO NOT want a fair site?

The absolute overwhelming majority of my post deletions are from the same agenda-driven mod. If I point this out, all I ever get is derision and ridicule along with turnspeak accusations that I am actually the one doing the targeting instead of the other way around.

I am the one being targeted by this patently dishonest individual and ALL the other mods can see this if they are simply honest enough. There is simply no explanation they can possibly offer that explains why 95 percent of any given poster's infractions come from just one mod.

Grumblenuts

Why did you laugh at my suggestions? All were good ways to ensure fair - or, rather “equitable,” since that’s the word of the times - treatment whether one is black or white, Jew or gentile, Republican or Democrat.

I am sure that most mods want to run a fair site.
What is fair or what is not fair is heavily influenced by one's political agenda.

Anything you want.
Coyote does not debate.

She controls, she manipulates and she dominates.

There is no possibility of a fair debate with Coyote since she uses her mod power while doing so, and the other mods line up to support her abuse. Countless posters have pointed this out over the years, but the power structure here is only invested in protecting the power structure and not in fairness.

1) I do agree that a certain mod does stalk those with political views she disagrees with, and for that reason I also agree that we should be able to know which mod deleted a post - ESPECIALLY when the deletion occurs within a minute of a heated exchange with the mod.

hmmm... I suspect the thread you are talking about was cleaned of a number of posts that were off topic flaming snipes back and forth. It was clearly off topic, it was clearly part of an off topic food fight with another poster (who I've also had to delete posts from). Your post was.a response to another user's post which was also deleted. If you are going to report posts and you are also involved in the derailing food fight, you become part of the problem and part of the clean up.

This was in Zone 1, does it comply?
You know what’s interesting? You and that other nasty black activist call me racist, racist, racist - but when it came time for the other black activist to give examples of racist things that posters have said, she came up with a dozen or so quotes, but not a SINGLE one from me! And that’s because I haven’t said a single thing racist.

The fact that you two zero in on never-ending accusations of racism on the Jew who hasn’t said anything racist speaks vplumes.

Also, for some reason you are being given lots of latitude to violate Zone 1 rules, but the continual personal (and false) insults are not acceptable - and it’s certainly not acceptable to tell people to go F themselves.

No. It doesn't. It makes no sense to leave it up. You did not get infracted either. If it is giving heartburn, you ought know by now that you should contact a mod of your choice and bitch, not do so on an open thread.

2) I also think we should be able to place mods on ignore, if we choose. We can be on the receiving end of repeated (and unfair) accusations, and we can’t put the mod on ignore even though she is acting as a poster and not a mod in those instances.
Unfortunately we can't ignore you either.

3) I wish the “report” button would allow us to direct the report to a specific mod. Otherwise, we end up reporting a poster (for example, a black in a Zone 1 who told someone who disagrees with him to go f himself) to a mod who, due to political bias, has a history of SUPPORTING the obnoxious poster and ATTACKING the poster making the report.
Oh for God's sake. We all see every report. We all see what each other has done. Contact a mod of your choice if you think it was wrongly handled. It really is that simple. You don't get to go mod shopping just because you don't like someone, but you can appeal a decision to a Sr. Mod.
Thank you for this opportunity to make suggestions as to how the board can be made more fair.
:lol:

hmmm... I suspect the thread you are talking about was cleaned of a number of posts that were off topic flaming snipes back and forth. It was clearly off topic, it was clearly part of an off topic food fight with another poster (who I've also had to delete posts from). Your post was.a response to another user's post which was also deleted. If you are going to report posts and you are also involved in the derailing food fight, you become part of the problem and part of the clean up.

This was in Zone 1, does it comply?

No. It doesn't. It makes no sense to leave it up. You did not get infracted either. If it is giving heartburn, you ought know by now that you should contact a mod of your choice and bitch, not do so on an open thread.

Unfortunately we can't ignore you either.

Oh for God's sake. We all see every report. We all see what each other has done. Contact a mod of your choice if you think it was wrongly handled. It really is that simple. You don't get to go mod shopping just because you don't like someone, but you can appeal a decision to a Sr. Mod.

:lol:

No offense, but given your personal hostility toward me, as evidenced with how you interact with me, I would appreciate a different mod giving his or her feedback on the suggestions I put forward.

Y

You were getting bullied relentlessly by an antisemitic poster in that thread.
It was pretty awful, wasn’t it? It is amazing how actual racists said so much worse, with name-calling and pretty nasty crap about “feral Negroes” and other awful stuff, and yet…..the venom is reserved for the Jew who never even said a racist thing.

It was pretty awful, wasn’t it? It is amazing how actual racists said so much worse, with name-calling and pretty nasty crap about “feral Negroes” and other awful stuff, and yet…..the venom is reserved for the Jew who never even said a racist thing.
It's the pecking order here, though. If a poster is black, they get to bully others. If they are Jewish, all others are allowed to bully them.

It's just the way she has it set up here.

As far as the Feral negros stuff, this provides the rationalization for allowing blacks to indulge in all the hatred they want against completely different people. It doesn't make sense, but to those who deal in identity politics, all they can see is the group and not the individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back