Suggested viewing the PBS doc. on McCarthy and the 50's

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
After watching yet another historical moment in our nations history, PBS McCarthy....once again I am reminded of how corrupt and viscous the republican party, ie ignorant whites can be, when confronted by fear. Hundreds of lies ruined, a nation paralyzed by one man who lied his way into headlines simply out of vanity and narcissist....sounds familiar?

If ever we were to just call it like it is, with all the gun power they brag about, the unending support of hate groups, no one race seem to monopolize the word fear, than that of American whites.

Today, that same game of implanting fear of anything but white and apple pie... into the minds of a soon to be decreased race, is now waging hell upon an entire planet. McCarthy until stopped, ruined a country for a short time and the harm, soon replaced with hope...but with this new crop of fools we have today, co signing onto a madness that no documentary decades from now will truly be able to explain, we are all at the mercy of ignorant whites and a treacherous conservative party that is beyond repair.

I will say this for the last time, no one race in all of mankind has done more damage to human beings, than that of white people and it needs to stop. Stop harming yourselves and others. Reject Trump and the conservative lies and embrace hope and humanity.

McCarthy vastly understated the extent to which the democrat party was beholden to Soviet Communists.

We've covered this numerous times.

MCCarthy was a sky is falling man with a drinking problem. Way too over the top. A finger as we call them. Makes alot of noise but nobody listens because it is based on reaches.

Remember when McCarthy used his House unAmerican Activities Committee to Blacklist Hollywood writers?

Like you are going to get an honest portrayal of Bolshevik (Jewish) Communists from a US network...let alone PBS...lol.

It was probably produced and/or directed by a Jew.

McCarthy vastly understated the extent to which the democrat party was beholden to Soviet Communists.

Sorry if you've covered all this, but McCarthy is a hero of mine --- under great pressure, he did save the United States from communism. There was an incredible lot of actual communism going on at all levels of society. He managed to stop that, and we have our present prosperity and world leadership because of him. In my opinion.

• Banned
MCCarthy was a sky is falling man with a drinking problem. Way too over the top. A finger as we call them. Makes alot of noise but nobody listens because it is based on reaches.
And "the sky is falling inaugural speach gave isn't the same? The carnage stops now? Both men, insecure and desperate for attention...Trump however has reached beyond the nation to the global stage and the harm is apparent

• Banned

Sorry if you've covered all this, but McCarthy is a hero of mine --- under great pressure, he did save the United States from communism. There was an incredible lot of actual communism going on at all levels of society. He managed to stop that, and we have our present prosperity and world leadership because of him. In my opinion.
Funny he's a hero, when so many INNOCENT ppl's lives were destroyed....but I wouldn't expect anything less from a conservative white person... and yet the Russians up until now, never once did a damn thing to this nation. Now, they're your friends and crucifying us with Trump and the GOP's help...will you ppl ever learn when to pick your battles.... ....LOLOLO

• Banned
Like you are going to get an honest portrayal of Bolshevik (Jewish) Communists from a US network...let alone PBS...lol.

It was probably produced and/or directed by a Jew.
What difference does it make who produced the shit....its all on tape, in his words. Listen, do us all a favor either embrace facts or find a hole and stay there, there is no 3rd option for ppl like you nuts

What difference does it make who produced the shit
THIS...this statement encapsulates why whites are fucked.

its all on tape, in his words.
“Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are pliable.”
― Mark Twain

Come now Tigger...dost thou actually think that one's words, and intention, direction, purpose cannot be miscontrued, misquoted, conflated or even in the least misinterpreted?
Spare me.

Listen, do us all a favor either embrace facts or find a hole and stay there, there is no 3rd option for ppl like you nuts

Said the useful idiot.

Forum List

Back