The Gilded Age/Bridgerton/Blacks

There is a fix for this nonsense.
Go to Chicago, hang out in the old city. After dark.
If you survive a night, this recent "epiphany" of yours will go away.

If that doesn't do it - study African history. And perhaps central American as well.
If that doesn't do it - then all you have done is joined the virtue signaling fashion zombies.
I am not that fuckin' woke. I know what goes on in Chicago, NY, and many other places. Violence. Lots of it. Mostly from what we see and is reported is what the lame stream media continues to shove down our faces about a particular race of people. Yes, they are violent. Yes, they sold their own people to the highest bidders as slaves...and caucasians were the highest bidders. The English also wanted "blackamoors" as 'pets' or for livery people because it made them look more successful in the ranks of what they called "the ton" (peers). I am not stupid. I know what is done, has been done. My point was...A LOT was swept under the rug. Agendas. Lots of agendas. So many, too numerous to name. But I will say even the people who put the bible into a book had agendas..why else leave out other gospels many of todays generation don't even know exist? We were all taught history, but not a heck of a lot was told about anyone OTHER than what caucasians deemed either not worthy to be mentioned, or were enemies and evil, etc. So what else have all of us not been told in school, in every day convos, what our parents told us, etc?
It is not just one race of people being "left out" or denigrated or ignored in past history books, GOOGLE, informative info passed around for eons. What is still hidden? What is still deemed "not acceptable" and therefore did not make the proverbial grade?

I know I am not making much sense to most..but some are getting what I am trying to convey.

I'll still cross the street if I see a group of blacks walking towards me. I will still be wary of anyone not white because I was taught to be wary..and nowadays, blacks themselves have proven WHY all should be wary of them. Out of control. Full of rage and hate. Then again...so is everyone else of all hues and colors. The world is now a dangerous place. But my tv is safe. Its my entertainment. Its my haven now. My sanctuary. And no longer will I change the channel seeing a black person acting a part. UNLESS it is an obvious "woke" part where the black person is played by a white person, a Native American played by an italian, a white character replaced by a black person. Instead, I will enjoy the movie except if it sucks.

Unless.

So y'all chill out if you think I am all woke and ready to pay reparations and kiss boots. Of hell fucking no. Y'all should know better.

And furthermore....

How many GenX/Z know about the windtalkers if not for the movie?
How many GenX/Z know about the Red Tails if not for the movie?
Pretty sure Cleopatra was not milky skinned either nor ebony black but..Hollyweird thinks that will solve the diversity bullshit.

But I STILL believe England became awake and more accepting BEFORE we did. Hence...black elites, communities, pharmacies, etc. So why not accept it as COULD BE instead of burying the very idea in the sand as it has been.

Actually, GenX/Z don't know much shit about anything, so it's actually a moot point.:spinner::icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:
it is so ingrained in me...i have never found a person who is not my race attractive
It never crossed my mind to not see attrativeness as...well, attractive to the eye. I'm not a lesbo, but I have seen some mighty beautiful women of all hues in pictures, movies, models, neighbors, etc. Beauty is beauty. Hot is hot and that dude is HOT. lol

I am not that fuckin' woke. I know what goes on in Chicago, NY, and many other places. Violence. Lots of it. Mostly from what we see and is reported is what the lame stream media continues to shove down our faces about a particular race of people. Yes, they are violent. Yes, they sold their own people to the highest bidders as slaves...and caucasians were the highest bidders. The English also wanted "blackamoors" as 'pets' or for livery people because it made them look more successful in the ranks of what they called "the ton" (peers). I am not stupid. I know what is done, has been done. My point was...A LOT was swept under the rug. Agendas. Lots of agendas. So many, too numerous to name. But I will say even the people who put the bible into a book had agendas..why else leave out other gospels many of todays generation don't even know exist? We were all taught history, but not a heck of a lot was told about anyone OTHER than what caucasians deemed either not worthy to be mentioned, or were enemies and evil, etc. So what else have all of us not been told in school, in every day convos, what our parents told us, etc?
It is not just one race of people being "left out" or denigrated or ignored in past history books, GOOGLE, informative info passed around for eons. What is still hidden? What is still deemed "not acceptable" and therefore did not make the proverbial grade?

I know I am not making much sense to most..but some are getting what I am trying to convey.

I'll still cross the street if I see a group of blacks walking towards me. I will still be wary of anyone not white because I was taught to be wary..and nowadays, blacks themselves have proven WHY all should be wary of them. Out of control. Full of rage and hate. Then again...so is everyone else of all hues and colors. The world is now a dangerous place. But my tv is safe. Its my entertainment. Its my haven now. My sanctuary. And no longer will I change the channel seeing a black person acting a part. UNLESS it is an obvious "woke" part where the black person is played by a white person, a Native American played by an italian, a white character replaced by a black person. Instead, I will enjoy the movie except if it sucks.

Unless.

So y'all chill out if you think I am all woke and ready to pay reparations and kiss boots. Of hell fucking no. Y'all should know better.
I see the word "woke" followed by an idiotic Sarah Palin gem " lame stream media" and stopped reading this MAGA rant.

Forum List

Back