Suddenly dissent is no longer *patriotic*. Funny how things change...

What is different is the left's response.

When the GOP is in power, you proclaim dissent is "patriotic".

When dems are in power, you proclaim it's criminal, and call out the goons.

Last time I checked, Limbaugh isn't being thrown in jail. People are just dropping their support.

Dissent is fine no matter where it is practiced.

Wrong. Destruction of private property and trespassing are crimes.

Crime is never acceptable.

Dissent is is useless unless it irritates the powers into paying attention.

You idiot the Obnoxious Whining Sheep didn't irritate the powers that be.

They irritated the business owners whose business and property they ruined.

Private property is off limits and your right to be a dick ends when it affects my business and my ability to provide for my family.

Wrong. Destruction of private property and trespassing are crimes.

Crime is never acceptable.

Private property is off limits and your right to be a dick ends when it affects my business and my ability to provide for my family.

Or when you sit your smelly unwashed ass on my property, or inside my property, and refuse to leave.

My property, I will shoot your stupid ass. Don't protest and expect me to foot the bill.

Now, now, now...

...I think a few of you 'nuts around here have forgotten how the warmonger Right treated those of us who opposed the Iraq war.

Or when you sit your smelly unwashed ass on my property, or inside my property, and refuse to leave.

My property, I will shoot your stupid ass. Don't protest and expect me to foot the bill.

I bet you send your banker a gift at Christmas.

Now, now, now...

...I think a few of you 'nuts around here have forgotten how the warmonger Right treated those of us who opposed the Iraq war.

I'm sorry, chasing indigents off of your property is not indicative of war mongering.

But nice logical fallacy, anywho.

When Bush was President anti war protest were patriotic according to the left but not the right when Obama was sworn in suddenly there were no more anti war protest go figure. The Tea Party protest were unpatriotic according to the left but not the right occupy Wall Street patriotic the left says but not the right. I trust I don't need to point out the theme here.

The democratic party has never been willing to sit in the back seat so why does this shock you? Between the party and their loyal media followers what would ever make you think they are or were tolerant in the first place. They have but one objective, and one alone, total dominance at what ever cost. The sad reality is that most people are ignorant enough to drink the cool aide, but alas, reality is knocking at the door, and someone is going to receive a rather unpleasant surprise, unfortunately it will be a defining moment in what we call the American Dream.

When Bush was President anti war protest were patriotic according to the left but not the right when Obama was sworn in suddenly there were no more anti war protest go figure. The Tea Party protest were unpatriotic according to the left but not the right occupy Wall Street patriotic the left says but not the right. I trust I don't need to point out the theme here.

There are still anti-war protests but as the wars seem to be winding down rather than escalating they are not so urgent or widespread and are totally ignored by all media.

No one ever called the tea party protests unpatriotic, just misguided and not actual protests.

No one is calling OWS patriotic not even themselves as they are populists rather than nationalists.

Ooooo its make believe time!

You don't remember how when W was president dissent was "patriotic" and now you don't hear that it's dangerous? Seriously? Are you hard of hearing, or do you just suffer from "selective" hearing?

When the left is not in power, dissent is patriotic.

At the top, it's a different story:

"The left is trying to shut down the opposition. When they were out of power, dissent was patriotic. Now that they are in power, they want to use both the state and intimidation in the public square to shut down opposing views. It goes beyond boycotts to financially intimidate those who disagree with them. Now, the left is showing up at the private homes of American citizens they disagree with to intimidate them, threaten them, harass them, and make them pay for daring to have a different view."

The Left No Longer Finds Dissent Patriotic | RedState
No surprise that obamaturd and the left lied to get in office, it is what they do, all the time, lie.

That's because OWS is an acronym for Out-of-our-fucking-minds Wingnut Scum...formerly known as mentally ill street people and inmates. Even the lefties have stopped pretending they're anything else.

Lying, hate,thievery, and BS is never patriotic, Pub dupe moron/hater. Change the channel, hoping for your recovery.:cuckoo::eusa_angel:
According to you then the left is unpatriotic. Thanks.

"The left is trying to shut down the opposition. When they were out of power, dissent was patriotic. Now that they are in power, they want to use both the state and intimidation in the public square to shut down opposing views. It goes beyond boycotts to financially intimidate those who disagree with them. Now, the left is showing up at the private homes of American citizens they disagree with to intimidate them, threaten them, harass them, and make them pay for daring to have a different view."

No surprise that obamaturd and the left lied to get in office, it is what they do, all the time, lie.
:lol::lol::lol:

Your link is biased and not even worth reading.

Oh, so you approve of criminal behavior in the name of *dissent*.

Exactly what crimes do you consider ok, if you agree with the criminals committing them?

Vandalism? Assault? Theft? Burglary? Arson?

Nonviolent resistance to abuse of power is an ethical answer. Martin Luther King and Gandhi proved that principle. There is a point where using nonviolent means, even if it's against the law is justified.

Not true.

Oh, so you approve of criminal behavior in the name of *dissent*.

Exactly what crimes do you consider ok, if you agree with the criminals committing them?

Vandalism? Assault? Theft? Burglary? Arson?

Nonviolent resistance to abuse of power is an ethical answer. Martin Luther King and Gandhi proved that principle. There is a point where using nonviolent means, even if it's against the law is justified.

No, it's not justified because vandalism, arson, burglary, destruction of private property sometimes leads to an innocent person being killed. In essence, you're telling us that to further your agenda, some innocent people could be killed but if it advanced your message, it's cool. You people are mind boggling. That's not acceptable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back