Stupid White People Need Therapy

Excerpts:

Fans of DiAngelo have called her work and books on the topic of 'white fragility' 'profound' and 'very important'.
However, critics have slammed the class.

'60 dollars to be told how I'm terrible for being white? SIGN ME UP,' one person wrote.

'All these talks do is incite racial hatred against people of European heritage... it's very triggering and will eventually lead to violence against European-Americans, if it hasn't already. Very irresponsible,' another said.

'White lefties love telling other white people how terrible they are... I'm proud to be white. Why isn't that ok?' another added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talks of expanding these seminars to France to help the native French to understand their “white Euro fragility” towards the Middle Eastern and Northern African Muslims who loathe them --- that has been put on hold.

Personally, I feel very sorry for the young having to grow up in hyper-liberal American environments. They are about as honestly balanced in their judgments as are Saudi Arabian Muslim kids getting their history lessons.

I guess that I am one of the rare few white people who aren't racist. One of my most favorite TV shows is about a black family and I once helped a blind black girl get on her school bus.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

How to cope with 'white fragility': Academic sells out her $60 workshops designed to improve Caucasians' 'low emotional tolerance for discussing racism'

Read more: Classes teaching white people to be less racist have sold out
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Does not sound like a discussion. Sounds like a lecture!

The diversity crowd considers the answer of OK by white people told to sit down, shut up, and accept being told how bad you are as discussion.

Blacks and Hispanics should all have workshops so they can learn to understand white people.
It would really help them to understand what it's like to be white in today's society.
Classes should be mandatory at all public schools and all universities. :thup:

Forum List

Back