Stupid Racist Claims

How about the professional athlete, who makes millions, do they not have a job? I dont think they used black victimhood or quotas to get where they are today, but their God given skills which they use to the best of their abilities, unlike you who is a racist shill...
I think most black athletes ARE beneficiaries of Affirmative Action. This is why there are so many of them in the NFL and NBA.
So they dont get their jobs because of their intelligence or skills, just the color of their skin? Thanks for playing, you are one dumb mother fucker...

So they dont get their jobs because of their intelligence or skills, just the color of their skin? Thanks for playing, you are one dumb mother fucker...
So let's see you back that up with some substance, besides your foul mouth.

(a). Most "white" people couldn't care less about race, nor do they have the power to meaningfully discriminate against any POC even if they had the desire to do so. It's BLACK people who make race an issue.

(b). White people experience most of the same disappointments in life that Black people do, but Black people attribute it to their race. I've been rejected by schools, lost jobs, been turned down for promotions, not been appointed to committees, been given assignments at work that "nobody" wanted...but I couldn't blame any of it on my race. When the same thing happens to a Black person, the first place they go is to call the decisions-maker a racist. And it is quickly becoming tiresome.

(c). The millions of Black people who have been successful - who have successfully assimilated into the culture to the extent necessary to succeed - prove the lie of racial discrimination holding Black people back. It happens, certainly, but not often enough to explain "income inequality." That is mainly on Blacks themselves - see below.

(d). There is NO DENYING the aspects of contemporary Black culture that stand in the way of Black success and assimilation. At the top of the list, of course, is illegitimacy - which affects 70% of Black children - but there is also the disdain of academic excellence, the refusal to speak conventional English, the petty criminality, the hostility toward authority figures, Black and white, and on and on. And dare I mention that six percent of the American population (Black males) are responsible for almost half of all the violent crime in America? Do you really think that "white" people can ignore this fact?

(e). The Black community is overly dependent on Government preferences and handouts - and I'm not talking about welfare. True success in this country does not come with a government job or working for some do-gooder foundation. Success is usually associated with ENTREPRENEURSHIP and developing useful skills for the private sector, and Blacks seem totally disinterested in pursuing the most promising avenues to success. They should follow the lead of generation after generation of penniless immigrants: start a business and work your ass off; get your kids educated. That's how it's done.

(f). The recent notorious deaths of Black people at the hands of police have been a public relations disaster for Black people, and they don't even seem to be aware of it. Do you Black people realize how disgusting it is when you elevate a Black criminal like George Floyd into some sort of a folk hero? And the others are pretty much the same thing, although not as bad. Can't you see that the news videos of Blacks looting stores and burning buildings after ANY of these incidents just reaffirms everything that white racists have been saying about Blacks for generations? And not one Black "leader" speaks up to say, "Knock this shit off. It has nothing to do with what happened."

Current political developments indicate that the ruling "Progressives" intend to make Black people even more dependent on government for everything imaginable.

What a fucking joke.

Racists of all stripes use racism to cover their inabilities to succeed on their own.

And the irony is you thanked the OP
That's because he understands that the very reason you are a racist is because you blame blacks for your failures. "I can't get a job because they hired some affirmative action black dude !" "I can't go to college, because they admitted some affirmative action black dude!" "I can't get what I am entitled to as a white man, because blacks are getting what should be mine!" Nothing but whining and white victimhood.

Nope, every time I failed I looked at myself and said what can I do better. Past and present failures. And I always learn from them. The only answer you have to anything you don’t like is white racism. Is it really helping you? Or anyone else?

That may be true, but America has a history of laws and policies thad have made things more difficult for people who are not white.

Including Asians or no?
Why are you trying to call yourself defending people you mock? Blacks didn't get to come over here on the H1 Visa program.
Do you think the Irish who came over before the blacks had a wonderful time?

View attachment 487861
Dear Idiot! - In 1640 Hugh Gwyn, the man who owned John Punch, would be the first legally recognized slaveholder in the USA!

(a). Most "white" people couldn't care less about race, nor do they have the power to meaningfully discriminate against any POC even if they had the desire to do so. It's BLACK people who make race an issue.

(b). White people experience most of the same disappointments in life that Black people do, but Black people attribute it to their race. I've been rejected by schools, lost jobs, been turned down for promotions, not been appointed to committees, been given assignments at work that "nobody" wanted...but I couldn't blame any of it on my race. When the same thing happens to a Black person, the first place they go is to call the decisions-maker a racist. And it is quickly becoming tiresome.

(c). The millions of Black people who have been successful - who have successfully assimilated into the culture to the extent necessary to succeed - prove the lie of racial discrimination holding Black people back. It happens, certainly, but not often enough to explain "income inequality." That is mainly on Blacks themselves - see below.

(d). There is NO DENYING the aspects of contemporary Black culture that stand in the way of Black success and assimilation. At the top of the list, of course, is illegitimacy - which affects 70% of Black children - but there is also the disdain of academic excellence, the refusal to speak conventional English, the petty criminality, the hostility toward authority figures, Black and white, and on and on. And dare I mention that six percent of the American population (Black males) are responsible for almost half of all the violent crime in America? Do you really think that "white" people can ignore this fact?

(e). The Black community is overly dependent on Government preferences and handouts - and I'm not talking about welfare. True success in this country does not come with a government job or working for some do-gooder foundation. Success is usually associated with ENTREPRENEURSHIP and developing useful skills for the private sector, and Blacks seem totally disinterested in pursuing the most promising avenues to success. They should follow the lead of generation after generation of penniless immigrants: start a business and work your ass off; get your kids educated. That's how it's done.

(f). The recent notorious deaths of Black people at the hands of police have been a public relations disaster for Black people, and they don't even seem to be aware of it. Do you Black people realize how disgusting it is when you elevate a Black criminal like George Floyd into some sort of a folk hero? And the others are pretty much the same thing, although not as bad. Can't you see that the news videos of Blacks looting stores and burning buildings after ANY of these incidents just reaffirms everything that white racists have been saying about Blacks for generations? And not one Black "leader" speaks up to say, "Knock this shit off. It has nothing to do with what happened."

Current political developments indicate that the ruling "Progressives" intend to make Black people even more dependent on government for everything imaginable.

What a fucking joke.
The establishment and the MSM (really one an the same) are demanding whites be subservient to black demands. Many whites will gladly do this because they accept the propaganda that all whites are naturally racist and have benefited from white supremacy. However, many whites won’t accept this.

In the end, this all will only further damage black advancement. We see it already with the big jump in crime by blacks, since Floyd’s death.

DGS49
(a). Most "white" people couldn't care less about race

Well if that was the case then we would not have racial problems we have.

DGS49
nor do they have the power to meaningfully discriminate against any POC even if they had the desire to do so. It's BLACK people who make race an issue.

Apart from a few nuts white people do not walk out their door in the morning saying, “I am going to screw black people”

They don't have to : Their forefathers set up the country to do just that.

DGS49

You're correct things like

1. Being rejected from schools
2. Lost jobs
3. Been turned for promotions
4. Not appointed to commitees
5. Been gives assignments at that work that nobody wanted

All of the above things can happen to you (or any person), but they won’t happen to you backed by the institutional power of Whiteness.

A cop can pull a white person over and harrass them, but the law enforcement system (a White institution) is not designed to disproportionately assume your guilt because you are White.

Any [insert negative action] can happen to anybody.

The difference between it happening to someone who is white and someone who isn't is that the issue of whether it happens solely because of skin color (on a systemic level) does not have to be taken into account by a White person.

DGS49

What do you mean by successful ? There are black people with money. Sure but there were black people with 55 years ago (Muhammad Ali, Sidney Poiter, Sammy Davis Jnr, Ella Fitzgerald) but there was still racism and plus there is not one wealthy blk person in America.

DGS49

DGS49
nor do they have the power to meaningfully discriminate against any POC even if they had the desire to do so. It's BLACK people who make race an issue.

Apart from a few nuts white people do not walk out their door in the morning saying, “I am going to screw black people”

DGS49

2. Lost jobs

All of the above things can happen to you (or any person), but they won’t happen to you backed by the institutional power of Whiteness.

A cop can pull a white person over and harrass them, but the law enforcement system (a White institution) is not designed to disproportionately assume your guilt because you are White.

The difference between it happening to someone who is white and someone who isn't is that the issue of whether it happens solely because of skin color (on a systemic level) does not have to be taken into account by a White person.

DGS49

What do you mean by successful ? There are black people with money. Sure but there were black people with 55 years ago (Muhammad Ali, Sidney Poiter, Sammy Davis Jnr, Ella Fitzgerald) but there was still racism and plus there is not one wealthy blk person in America.
Is the cause of racial problems exclusively the blame of whites?

"You are using racism to blame whites for your failures."

The ranks right up there with the earth is flat in the hall of fame of dumb ass comments. Oprah Winfrey is by no means a failure, yet she will tell you about racism.

9 clueless things white people say when confronted with racism​

1) “You’re racist for making this an issue of race.”

More often than not, when a person of color brings up racism, chances are there’s something problematic happening. It’d be naive to assume that people of color simply exist as opportunists who pounce on any single chance to make a big deal about racism. If you’re tired of hearing about racism, how tired do you think people of color are from having to live surrounded by racism in the first place?

2) “I don’t see race. I only see the human race.”

While this may sound revolutionary, so-called color-blindness is actually part of the problem. Not “seeing race” is simply a lazy coded phrase for deliberately ignoring the lingering elements of racism that actually need to be fixed and reinforces the privilege of being able to bypass the negative effects of racism in the first place. As the saying goes, “You can’t erase what you cannot face.”

3) “Talking about issues in terms of ‘white people’ and ‘white privilege’ is reverse racism.”

About that reverse racism thing… it doesn’t exist. It’s no secret that it is humanly possible for a person of color to be prejudiced against whites. Sometimes, it’s an attitude that develops over time because their experience with racism has drawn them to the conclusion that no “good” white people exist in the world. And although there’s a lot of healing that needs to happen in that much more seldom instance of prejudice, the attitude itself doesn’t come with an entire system of benefits and institutional power that being white affords in America. That’s the difference between racism and prejudice, because racism at its root is about supremacy.

4) “You [person of color] clearly don’t know what racism is. According to Webster’s Dictionary…”

Don’t do it. Step away from this infantilizing situation to avoid being a white person dictating how racism works to a person of color, despite their actual lived experiences with it. As for how Webster’s and other dictionaries defines the issue? The oversimplification is a topic that merits an entire thesis.

5) “You [person of color] said something about white people doing racist things, so I demand you explain this to me right now.”

People of color are not on-demand racial justice educators, especially if they have no relationship or affinity with someone seeking the knowledge. In the age of the Internet, if you don’t know someone from a particular community you can speak with, you can likely find those voices on blogs, on Twitter, or even in columns and news articles, talking about the very things you’re seeking to understand. Instead of taxing the already tapped reserves of people of color when dealing with racism, try self-educating before knocking on someone’s door.

6) “But my [person of color] friend said it was OK if I did it [racially problematic thing].”

Still, it’s not the best idea to apply that relational dynamic with one friend to an entire group of people, many of whom have a different relationship with certain words, phrases or actions. Would you touch the hair of a black female stranger just because your black female friend allows you to touch hers?

7) “Stop attacking me for having privileges just because I’m white. It’s racist and hurtful.”

When people critique racism and white privilege in America, they’re speaking generally about a system and not the individual. Unless, that is, an individual instance merits the person being held accountable for their actions (i.e. Donald Sterling, Paula Deen, Iggy Azalea).

8) “I’m sick of pretending that [people of color] need special rights and programs just because they aren’t white. We have problems too, you know.”

To have problems in life is an inherent part of the human condition. But it takes humility, grace and empathy to take the time and space for reflection and self-examination to truly understand that some of us have it much better than others—despite our often half-hearted efforts to ensure equal opportunities for everyone, especially blacks and people of color. Yes, whites can be poor, or female, or LGBT, or immigrants, or have white skin but actually be multi-ethnic, the list goes on. That’s why intersectionality matters, and it includes an interrogation of racial privilege.

9) [Insert tear-filled expression of white privilege guilt or denial here.]

First, it’s okay to have emotions and to feel genuinely remorseful when it’s clear that a cruelly reprehensible system has been perpetuated in a word or an action. Emotional policing isn’t cool, and people of color know it all too well. However, more often than not, when the tears flow, they correlate with an outright rejection of the idea that whiteness in America is privileged and normalized in virtually every social and institutional structure. In this instance, instead of centering the many, intensely hurtful experiences of people of color, the person has derailed the conversation and made it completely about them.

It not only shifts accountability in a way that’s been historically dangerous, it also reinforces the very privilege being interrogated: Because these white tears and white feelings are often prioritized above the lived struggles of non-white people.

POWERFUL!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What a fucking joke.
This is a good post about the black mentality of blacks who can't go a minute in their day without thinking about race, or turning purely non-racial things into being racial.

I'll never forget when I was fishing one time, and a black guy (who was not knowledgable about fishing) came over and watched me. We talked for about 10 minutes, and everything was fine, until he asked me what I was using for bait. I told him. I was using rubber tail jigs.

Then I noticed his disposition changed completely. Suddenly he went from friendly to sarcastic, if not downright rude. At first I was puzzled at what could be bothering him. Then I realized it was the word "jig". Not realizing that this is what the lures I was using are called, he thought I was mocking him, and using a slur word against his race.

I even told him that's just what they're called, and he didn't believe me. It seemed funny, so I chuckled a little bit, and that made him even more angry. There was a bait shack only 40 feet away, so I advised that he could go there and see the lures hanging on the racks, with the word "jig" written on the packages. He refused to go and look.

The racism that many of these people see, is of there own making. They could see racism in a cherry blossom tree, or a puddle of water.

1620391868789.png
1620392226220.png

2. Lost jobs

The 5 things you listed most definitely happen to whites, because of Affirmative Action discrimination, backed the institutional power of goofball liberals of any color (many of them white).

The law enforcement system may not assume your guilt because you are White, but it will oftentimes accuse you of a crime (when you're innocent), if you are white, and someone you shoot (in self-defense) is black.
This is for the purpose of avoiding riots, as the leftist lunatic media, constantly distorts these incidents, making the white person look guilty.

In response to the weird claim >> "there is not one wealthy blk person in America." >>>

Top 10 Richest Black People In America 2021
2.1 1. Kanye West – Net Worth: $6.6B
2.2 2. Robert F. Smith – Net worth: $5B
2.3 3. David Steward – Net worth: $3.9B
2.4 4. Oprah Winfrey – Net worth: $2.7B
2.5 5. Michael Jordan, $1.9 billion
2.6 6. Jay-Z – Net worth: $1B
2.7 7. P Diddy – Net worth: $850 Million
2.8 8. Sheila Johnson – Net worth: $820 million
2.9 9. Dr Dre – Net worth: $800 million
2.10 10. Rihanna – Net worth: $620 million

Last edited:
DGS49

DGS49

DGS49

2. Lost jobs

DGS49

If you are a small boat at sea, a bit away from the shore, but I push you over and you drown and I say you drown because you did not learn how to swim

Am I right ?

Well technically yes I am but that is only dealing with secondary circumstances. YES, knowing how to swim might have been a solution to you're problem, once you was in the water, but NOT knowing how to swim was not the cause of your problem.

The CAUSE was me who pushed you.

Same thing with Black Americans – yes, becoming doctors, dentists and accountants would help matters. BUT those are not the primary CAUSES of the problems here in the United States. The CAUSE is the white supremacist and the non black buffer class who just as white supremacists. Black people don't have any allies. That's why I hate the term "People Of Color"

Everyone is at war with black people. Matter of fact even a few days ago - Asians were donating thousands to white supremacist groups like the Proud Boys.

Black Americans were are the non black group only who fight you. We are the only ones. You've broken the Asian and Latino's and what makes Black americans so amazing is that we are out numbered, out financed, out gunned. We go up against the most powerful military on the planet but we STILL dust ourselves down "Hell no we ain't gonna bow down to this sh*t"

So every problem (in fact I'll take it a step further) every problem on the planet is the fault of the white suppremacists

Last edited:
  • Love
DGS49

DGS49

DGS49

2. Lost jobs

DGS49

If you are a small boat at sea, a bit away from the shore, but I push you over and you drown and I say you drown because you did not learn how to swim

Am I right ?

Well technically yes I am but that is only dealing with secondary circumstances. YES, knowing how to swim might have been a solution to you're problem, once you was in the water, but NOT knowing how to swim was not the cause of your problem.

The CAUSE was me who pushed you.

Same thing with Black Americans – yes, becoming doctors, dentists and accountants would help matters. BUT those are not the primary CAUSES of the problems here in the United States. The CAUSE is the white supremacist and the non black buffer class who just as white supremacists. Black people don't have any allies. That's why I hate the term "People Of Color"

Everyone is at war with black people. Matter of fact even a few days ago - Asians were donating thousands to white supremacist groups like the Proud Boys.

Black Americans were are the non black group only who fight you. We are the only ones. You've broken the Asian and Latino's and what makes Black americans so amazing is that we are out numbered, out financed, out gunned. We go up against the most powerful military on the planet but we STILL dust ourselves down "Hell no we ain't gonna bow down to this sh*t"

So every problem (in fact I'll take it a step further) every problem on the planet is the fault of the white suppremacists
There is no doubt in my mind whites can be racist toward blacks today. There is also no doubt in my mind that blacks often see racism in everything, thus clouding their ability to succeed and comprehend. I suspect it has become a crutch for many blacks and it results in hate toward whites. Hate is a powerful emotion and leads to harmful consequences for all involved.

Last edited:

What a fucking joke.
This is a good post about the black mentality of blacks who can't go a minute in their day without thinking about race, or turning purely non-racial things into being racial.

I'll never forget when I was fishing one time, and a black guy (who was not knowledgable about fishing) came over and watched me. We talked for about 10 minutes, and everything was fine, until he asked me what I was using for bait. I told him. I was using rubber tail jigs.

Then I noticed his disposition changed completely. Suddenly he went from friendly to sarcastic, if not downright rude. At first I was puzzled at what could be bothering him. Then I realized it was the word "jig". Not realizing that this is what the lures I was using are called, he thought I was mocking him, and using a slur word against his race.

I even told him that's just what they're called, and he didn't believe me. It seemed funny, so I chuckled a little bit, and that made him even more angry. There was a bait shack only 40 feet away, so I advised that he could go there and see the lures hanging on the racks, with the word "jig" written on the packages. He refused to go and look.

The racism that many of these people see, is of there own making. They could see racism in a cherry blossom tree, or a puddle of water.

View attachment 487881View attachment 487886
Years ago I worked with several black guys in a factory in Detroit. I liked them all, but I was very careful in my dealings with them. They could be very quick to misunderstand and immediately accuse you of racism.

Funny story...I used to go to lunch with them, but stopped after awhile. If the food wasn’t exactly as they requested, they’d accuse the waitress or cook of racism. If the food was slow to be served, it was because of racism. If my food came out differently than theirs, it was racism. They would often make a long list of special demands on how their food be prepared at a FAST FOOD restaurant, that I found embarrassing.

The CAUSE is the white supremacist and the non black buffer class who just as white supremacists. Black people don't have any allies. That's why I hate the term "People Of Color"

You are INSANE. There are no white supremacists of any degree, more than there are nutjobs of any or all other extremisms. Most people I know have never met an actual white supremacist, don't know where there is one, and know nothing about them. For probably 99.9% of the population, white supremacism doesn't exist, and is nothing more than a catchword that liberals use, to recruit blacks to be Democrats, BLM, or some other looney, extreme group.

And yes, blacks certainly DO have allies. They are all the people who devise and maintain Affirmative Action, and who twist justice in favor of blacks, for the purpose of avoiding riots, or to avoid being called a racist, by overzealous, race baiters.

I admit it; I am a white supremacist. I believe that "white people," basically meaning, MEN whose bloodlines originate in Western Europe, have made the greatest contributions to Western Civilization, and indeed to the world, of any "race" of people on the planet. The proof is all around us. Look at
  • Architecture,
  • the Fine Arts,
  • Literature,
  • Film,
  • Science and technology,
  • Crafts and trades (e.g., stone masonry),
  • Medicine,
  • Jurisprudence and the Civil Justice system,
  • Astronomy, meteorology, climate science.
The list goes on and on. The greatest contributions were made by "white" men.

Look, even, at the sports where Blacks so proudly dominate: Basketball, Football, Baseball...all invented and refined by white men.

Does that make ME special? Not at all. Does that denigrate anyone who is not a "white" male? No. It's just a statement of the facts of the case.

Those who dwell on the "sins" of the "white race" are either delusional fools or idiots. Slavery has existed in ALL SOCIETIES, and slavery in the U.S. would never have been possible without the full cooperation of Black Africans, who filled the slave ships with their "cousins." The non-white natives of the Americas practiced human sacrifice, and were basically living a stone-age existence when Columbus made his voyages.

I don't believe in taking pride in anyone's work or accomplishments other than one's own, but knowing all the facts, I don't see how any rational person could not be a White Supremacist.

2. Lost jobs

The 5 things you listed most definitely happen to whites, because of Affirmative Action discrimination, backed the institutional power of goofball liberals of any color (many of them white).

The law enforcement system may not assume your guilt because you are White, but it will oftentimes accuse you of a crime (when you're innocent), if you are white, and someone you shoot (in self-defense) is black.
This is for the purpose of avoiding riots, as the leftist lunatic media, constantly distorts these incidents, making the white person look guilty.

In response to the weird claim >> "there is not one wealthy blk person in America." >>>

Top 10 Richest Black People In America 2021
2.1 1. Kanye West – Net Worth: $6.6B
2.2 2. Robert F. Smith – Net worth: $5B
2.3 3. David Steward – Net worth: $3.9B
2.4 4. Oprah Winfrey – Net worth: $2.7B
2.5 5. Michael Jordan, $1.9 billion
2.6 6. Jay-Z – Net worth: $1B
2.7 7. P Diddy – Net worth: $850 Million
2.8 8. Sheila Johnson – Net worth: $820 million
2.9 9. Dr Dre – Net worth: $800 million
2.10 10. Rihanna – Net worth: $620 million
And none of those guys are wealthy. They're rich but not wealthy and most on that list sports or singers.

White people have never minded being entertained by blk ppl.

But when Black people start owning and controlling Timber, Oil, Gas, Salt, Coal, Iron, Copper RESOURCES. That's when white people will have problem

You can't get rid of wealth. Come bk in 100 years time none of the blk ppl on that list, if they grand kids are gonna have biscuit.

2021 Black people don't make, own or produce any cars, phones, shoes, books computers. Nothing. Matter of fact. If you did have a black car - White people would not buy their cars, the same if true of phones, shoes.

Wealth is when you black walmart, black coco cola, black JP morgan Chase, black Nike, Black Apple, black Microsoft, black penguin books

White people about care about Dre and Rihanna and the rest on your list because they are controlled by the white supremacist. They can bring them down anytime.

Universal Musical Group - EMI - Warner Music Group, Sony Music

They are white companies that run all music. Yeah sure artists might have their own label but they are subsisdaries to one of these four. They don't have any power or control.

Should they get out of line the white supremacist would shut them down

• Love
@dsg49
I admit it; I am a white supremacist.

No shit (lol)

Truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing they are. They just go out and do the work, and demonstrate their excellence silently. After all it's never the inventor who boasts about his work being eveidence of racial superiority

It's guys like who have never invented a thing who are trying to prove their superiority because deep down you don't believe what you write yourself

And given your persistence, you're finding the job harder than you imagined

@dsg49
I believe that "white people," basically meaning, MEN whose bloodlines originate in Western Europe, have made the greatest contributions to Western Civilization

Sure white people have invented some good things

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing. But since whites supremacists theorize blacks are subhuman, then why open the door to a monkey ?

For the past 300 years that has been white racist logic, and if they never let blacks get into anything, the logic is safe.

You forget that you live at only one point in history, that other points in history were different.

700 years ago the Chinese could have ran around bragging how that they were the suprior race were. After all whites would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions:

1) Gunpowder
2) The compass
3) Paper
4) The printing press.

Their rise to world power was built on these.

If our fates were written in our genes, then little in the world would change. Anglos would have been on top not only since the Battle of Waterloo in 1815 but for most of history. Instead for most of history they were backwards.

No one in his right mind in 1500 would have thought that some day English would become a world language, a respected language of learning, science and business. If you said that in 1500 people would have thought you had too much to drink

But it is pretty widely acknowledged that virtually no basic technologies were strictly speaking invented in Europe or the United States. Instead, European societies aggregated technologies. Metalwork, the plow, hydrocarbon fuels, higher mathematics, paper, wind-powered sea navigation, the compass, gun powder, and steam engines all came from elsewhere. In terms of the crucial agricultural products that feed everyone in the modern world, too, none originated in Europe.

So western contributions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before.

The more science you know the more science you can discover.The more inventions you have at hand. The more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

@dsg49
and indeed to the world, of any "race" of people on the planet.

Black people (as a group) have invented more things beneficial to the progress of mankind than whites. It's not even close.

Black Africans were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the modern age.

Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy, Building in stone and bricks, Writing Languages like Edo Script, Nsibidi are three African writing systems that pre-date the arrival of Europeans on the continent.

Calendars, irrigation, mining , metal block printing, fountain pen, astrolabic quadrant, hand cannon and an emphasis of the kind of tools used in architecture. Many ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry (Khem mysteries)

All of these were begun by Blacks in Egypt, Nubia-Kush.

So even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans

In fact Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming.

@dsg49
The proof is all around us. Look at
  • Architecture,
  • the Fine Arts,
  • Literature,
  • Film,
  • Science and technology,
  • Crafts and trades (e.g., stone masonry),
  • Medicine,
  • Jurisprudence and the Civil Justice system,
  • Astronomy, meteorology, climate science.
The list goes on and on. The greatest contributions were made by "white" men.

You suffer in the area of perception as it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.

Black people from Africa civilized Europe. There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces.

did-you-know-that-until-the-moors-came-to-europe-10888578.png

They built stuff like
d16281991bfabd2b6a0a7099cea66749.jpg

And this was throughout Europe.
31296.jpg

That's why they have statues of blk ppl on many European countries
DRwRb9VW4AA-1Pt.jpg

DRwReeXXkAAST22.jpg
DRwRgwdX0AEvIbH.jpg

They introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance.

After the Greco/Roman Empire fell, whites went back into the DARK AGES.

The black plague almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions.

During that same time, in Spain, the Moors had over 300 public baths. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire.

These blacks are responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

Black ppl gave the world the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don't have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE).

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.

It was during this time that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made.

Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks.

For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives.

Steel work and iron smelting was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used.

The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

You see, SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well they also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position of the Blackman in the bronze-age.

SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black men but few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history.

@dsg49
Look, even, at the sports where Blacks so proudly dominate: Basketball, Football, Baseball...all invented and refined by white men.

Black people do not dominate basketball or football or baseball.

Sure you'll find 75% of African Americans in the NBA but you won’t find many West Africans or Carribbeans, who are certainly “blacker” and according to your theory basketball and blackness somehow run together.

In that case you'd expect West Africans to dominate the NBA and African teams to dominate Olympic basketball competition.

That don't. Why ?

No majority black nation makes the top 30 basketball rankings.
cH8KhK91d0uLzvBPQE1_Pg.png

It's just that when we enter in to any domane and it's an even playing field we tend to dominate.

White people need a whole system of injustic and advantage to do anything. We don't

Finally you say this

DGS49
I don't believe in taking pride in anyone's work or accomplishments other than one's own, but knowing all the facts

But then you say this

DGS49
I believe that "white people," basically meaning, MEN whose bloodlines originate in Western Europe, have made the greatest contributions to Western Civilization,

I mean, if you can’t see the irony embedded in these remarks, after all, to say that you take no pride in white peoples work then to take pride in white people's work in your second statement is the epitome of self-contradiction – then you’re probably not prepared to enter a dialogue about much of anything.

Last edited:
  • Love
The Trope of Black-Asian Conflict

These senseless acts of anti-Asian violence have finally garnered the national attention they deserve, but they have also invoked anti-Black sentiment and reignited the trope of Black-Asian conflict. Because some of the video-taped perpetrators appear to have been Black, some observers immediately reduced anti-Asian violence to Black-Asian conflict. This is not the first time that the trope has been weaponized. Black-Asian conflict—and Black-Korean conflict more specifically—became the popular frame of the LA riots in 1992.

The trope failed to capture the reality of Black-Korean relations three decades ago, and it fails to capture the reality of anti-Asian bias today. A recent study finds that in fact, Christian nationalism is the strongest predictor of xenophobic views of COVID-19, and the effect of Christian nationalism is greater among white respondents, compared to Black respondents. Moreover, Black Americans have also experienced high levels of racial discrimination since the pandemic began. Hence, not only does the frame of two minoritized groups in conflict ignore the role of white national populism, but it also absolves the history and systems of inequality that positioned them there.

We know the game you're trying to run white man. It's fake news.

You are trying to blame whites for Racist Blacks Hate Crimes against Asians!!!
Nope. I am stating truth. Whites have been committing hate crimes against Asians for decades. They are doing it now. Cherrypicking events don't change this truth.

Forum List

Back