Stupid libs tear down statue of Abolitionist

Are libs racist, or just really fucking stupid?

It’s one or the other.

look at these liberal fucks.

What’s worse is that the Dims won’t call them out,

HEY YOU FAGGOT ASSHOLES, THIS GUY TRIED TO FREE SLAVES!

Such dumb fucks.

Can you imagine Jews tearing down a statue of Schindler?

My goodness, what stupid assholes are those who tear down the statue of an abolitionist.

Make up yer mind, one minute they are marist, the next liberals, the next Democrats, the next BLM, the next ANTIFA, do try to stray on topic.And to you everyone is racist, but yerself.

Make up yer mind, one minute they are marist, the next liberals, the next Democrats, the next BLM, the next ANTIFA, do try to stray on topic.And to you everyone is racist, but yerself.

Boy howdy, sometimes it's difficult to distinguish the difference.

My goodness, what stupid assholes are those who tear down the statue of an abolitionist.
There are statues of Schindler in the US? If the supposed Jews tore down a supposed statue of Schindler then I suppose they wouldn't be supposed Jews...

There are statues of Schindler in the US? If the supposed Jews tore down a supposed statue of Schindler then I suppose they wouldn't be supposed Jews...

Your Logic is fucked.

You support the tearing down of any statue of any white person?

What did Col. Heg do that was wrong? Specifically.

It’s all one in the same, each part is a unit, as someone in Chaz described this morning, yet with slightly different agendas.

I love how stupid asshole liberals will not call out people who tear down statues of abolitionists.

You are all stupid fucks.

If I'm a PROG I'm looking up what the guy may have done to offend us. Then crickets.

It's a statue of an American. That's why it has to go. The enemy isn't fighting racism. It's decolonizing.

Liberals are as ignorant of History as they are of Economics, Biology, Ethics, Climate Science and the Constitution.

Forum List

Back