Stupid Headline: Rich Ain't Payin' Enuf Taxes!

Under the plan, which he presented during an April 28, 2021, speech to Congress, the tax rate on profits from the sale of an asset such as property or a stock would go from 20% to 39.6% for income over US$1 million a year.

He also said he wamts to end a loophole that allows people to avoid paying the capital gains tax on inherited wealth, which, when combined with the higher tax rate, could raise an estimated $113 billion over a decade. Biden would use the extra revenue to pay for new social programs like paid family leave and free community college.
TN has free college without raising taxes a penny.
Dont worry, I dont expect you federal supremacists to not tax everyone to oblivion. Dependency is your main policy platform.
“It’s a very conservative area,” said Ray Tucker, president of Lynchburg’s Chamber of Commerce. “Farmers and all are typically stand-on-your-own-ish. They don’t believe in social programs. They believe in ‘You eat what you kill.’”
--------------------------------
What that they say, a very conservative state, They don't believe in "social programs"
They use lottery money to pay for it.
yeah lottery money. Not taxing people.
That was my point. Thanks.
Tn is one of the lowest taxed states, the rich does pay for it, the more items you buy at the stores the more one pays.
WTF are you talking about? :lol:
The more items you buy the cost is more. Sales tax, but so do the poorer, those sales tax hikes are in the cities.
WTF are you talking about? With your drunk ass
I'm moving to TN, also they pay nothing for prop. tax. Also cities here have an income tax as well as a state tax. LOL, I do not mind paying taxes if it goes to the right causes.
Please dont. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
I would never, I'll stay in MI. Biden wants the whole US paying for 2 years of college and that takes money. Why are republicans not voting for the bill is beyond me. Take WV, they have a high drug use and poor people, and most are white, they could use some schooling.

I read TN it helped the drop out of high school. As long as it helps.

Schooling from who,the lefist trash that run our school systems?

Under the plan, which he presented during an April 28, 2021, speech to Congress, the tax rate on profits from the sale of an asset such as property or a stock would go from 20% to 39.6% for income over US$1 million a year.

He also said he wamts to end a loophole that allows people to avoid paying the capital gains tax on inherited wealth, which, when combined with the higher tax rate, could raise an estimated $113 billion over a decade. Biden would use the extra revenue to pay for new social programs like paid family leave and free community college.
Biden voted for the existing tax laws that let the rich pay no taxes, Dufus.

New Topics

Forum List

Back