Stupid English querks that Keep Me Awake at night

This guy put them all otgether in one pick, now I am doomed till the end of the FREAKING MONTH!

View attachment 330126

Fucking Normans should all burn in hell fo this shyte.
You can be piised at the bastards for more than that. It was the fucking Norman assholes who invented the notion of profanity in an attempt to kill off the native Anglo saxon language that was prevalent in Britian before and after the Norman conquest. Therefore deficate was acceptable while shit or shyte was deemed to be profane. Same with piss and urinate and many many other words that assholes like to turn their noses up at whithout knowing why and being completely ignorant of it. Actually today such a fucked up notion would be considered politically unacceptable. Yet the very same assholes who condemn so called politically incorrect behavior are the very same ignorant assholes who are the first to condemn so called profanity. Well fuck them.

Have you read The Canterbury Tales?

Well, it could be worse: Most of our ancestors were not Welshmen.

Marion; can you pronounce Loughborough?
LuffBurrow? :dunno:

Can you pronounce "Worcestershire"?

Of course! More so the sauce.

Can you?
"Worchester" for the sause.

"Woostah" for the place!
I think that's only in New England. Not so in England.

This guy put them all otgether in one pick, now I am doomed till the end of the FREAKING MONTH!

View attachment 330126

You can be piised at the bastards for more than that. It was the fucking Norman assholes who invented the notion of profanity in an attempt to kill off the native Anglo saxon language that was prevalent in Britian before and after the Norman conquest. Therefore deficate was acceptable while shit or shyte was deemed to be profane. Same with piss and urinate and many many other words that assholes like to turn their noses up at whithout knowing why and being completely ignorant of it. Actually today such a fucked up notion would be considered politically unacceptable. Yet the very same assholes who condemn so called politically incorrect behavior are the very same ignorant assholes who are the first to condemn so called profanity. Well fuck them.

Yes..pfft..mainly as an escape from a horrid 7th grade teacher. Got fired mid-year.

Last edited:

View attachment 330126

You can be piised at the bastards for more than that. It was the fucking Norman assholes who invented the notion of profanity in an attempt to kill off the native Anglo Saxon language that was prevalent in Britian before and after the Norman conquest. Therefore deficate was acceptable while shit or shyte was deemed to be profane. Same with piss and urinate and many many other words that assholes like to turn their noses up at whithout knowing why and being completely ignorant of it. Actually today such a fucked up notion would be considered politically unacceptable. Yet the very same assholes who condemn so called politically incorrect behavior are the very same ignorant assholes who are the first to condemn so called profanity. Well fuck them.
Don't expect people to actually look up the origins of the words we consider to be profane.

View attachment 330126

A long long time ago.

View attachment 330126

Yes..pfft..mainly as an escape from a horrid 7th grade teacher.

It beats this place for profanity. They had no hang ups in the Middle Ages.

I can’t believe what I saw on the Bayeux Tapestry when I visited.

View attachment 330126

You can be piised at the bastards for more than that. It was the fucking Norman assholes who invented the notion of profanity in an attempt to kill off the native Anglo Saxon language that was prevalent in Britian before and after the Norman conquest. Therefore deficate was acceptable while shit or shyte was deemed to be profane. Same with piss and urinate and many many other words that assholes like to turn their noses up at whithout knowing why and being completely ignorant of it. Actually today such a fucked up notion would be considered politically unacceptable. Yet the very same assholes who condemn so called politically incorrect behavior are the very same ignorant assholes who are the first to condemn so called profanity. Well fuck them.
Don't expect people to actually look up the origins of the words we consider to be profane.
That's the point, language isn't profane, just the assholes who say it is are. Fuck them.

View attachment 330126

Yes..pfft..mainly as an escape from a horrid 7th grade teacher.

It beats this place for profanity. They had no hang ups in the Middle Ages.

I can’t believe what I saw on the Bayeux Tapestry when I visited.
Maybe you're missing the point here. The conquering Norman's invaded England them tried to label their language profane and unacceptable. In the long run though it didn't quite work because no one is speaking French in England anymore except for some words that were borrowed. However the idiotic and politically incorrect concept of profanity stuck to some degree.

Last edited:

View attachment 330126

Eye give up...Y?
The arrogant bastids dragged inferior French words into English, thus corrupting it entirely with a million words for everything, and half of them are not spelled correctly.
I sprechen Anglish mostly and do not care which words are French or Anglish.

Tuff stuff for the noble bastages that have to talk like us vulgar villains.

Some of that Anglo Saxon stuff is barely pronounceable.

Can you say Twyford?
If I recall correctly it's tweeferd.

Try again.

:laughing0301:
I gave it my best shot, why don't you just tell us poor, uneducated folks.

Forum List

Back