Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

But that's just the kinda guy I am.
Snowflake-In-Chief.jpg

You sound like a Snowflake with a serious case of butt-hurt?:D

Not really. I'm as stoic as Chief Sitting Bull.
How would an authentic stoic judge Trump?
power-of-influence-structure.png

"The Stoics elaborated a detailed taxonomy of virtue, dividing virtue into four main types: wisdom, justice, courage, and moderation.

"Wisdom is subdivided into good sense, good calculation, quick-wittedness, discretion, and resourcefulness.

"Justice is subdivided into piety, honesty, equity, and fair dealing.

"Courage is subdivided into endurance, confidence, high-mindedness, cheerfulness, and industriousness.

"Moderation is subdivided into good discipline, seemliness, modesty, and self-control."

Stoic Ethics | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

"The Stoics elaborated a detailed taxonomy of virtue, dividing virtue into four main types: wisdom, justice, courage, and moderation.

"Wisdom is subdivided into good sense, good calculation, quick-wittedness, discretion, and resourcefulness.

"Courage is subdivided into endurance, confidence, high-mindedness, cheerfulness, and industriousness.

"Moderation is subdivided into good discipline, seemliness, modesty, and self-control."

Not to take anything away from Chief Sitting Bull...

but JGalt confuses stoicism with nihilism, with killing other people, with waging more pointless wars in the Middle East.

He also openly admits he wants to “further fuck up a bunch of other shit.” Seems like his world view is full of shit. That is often the case with people who have their head stuck up their own — or somebody else’s — ass.

but @JGalt confuses stoicism with nihilism, with killing other people, with waging more pointless wars in the Middle East.
The racial stereotype of a "wooden Indian" is deeply imbedded in our national story. American Indians today find it hard to imagine how such a misconception can be applied to a people whose culture is filled with irreverent humor: "Take my land. Please." Or when it branded pompous political creatures like Teddy Roosevelt as "President Rooster Feather."

Trump's nihilism, on the other hand, is as obvious as orange hue:
n_mj_eugene_171129_1920x1080.jpg

Trump's 'nihilism' dangerous for the country: Robinson

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

but JGalt confuses stoicism with nihilism, with killing other people, with waging more pointless wars in the Middle East.

He also openly admits he wants to “further fuck up a bunch of other shit.” Seems like his world view is full of shit. That is often the case with people who have their head stuck up their own — or somebody else’s — ass.
There goes Trump's Nobel Peace prize he never won.

Is the war still going on?
Trump is too busy firing shots at Biden over the election.
Good. The last 4 years of peace and prosperity were great. Fasten your seat belt, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
What peace was that?
Trump Escalates Killer Drone War and No One Seems to Care | The American Conservative
No one cared when Obungo did it.

Is the war still going on?
Trump is too busy firing shots at Biden over the election.
Good. The last 4 years of peace and prosperity were great. Fasten your seat belt, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
What peace was that?
Trump Escalates Killer Drone War and No One Seems to Care | The American Conservative
No one cared when Obungo did it.
.people who were being targeted cared.

People who supported Obama are allowed to speak up, most of those who support Trump have to agree with everything he does because they are cult members.

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570

1. One must stand up to Iran. That is the only language that it understands. Ask Israel.

2. BUT I have no doubt that if the Iranians attack us, the US Navy will do nothing, despite the President's "order."

a. The Navy is run by bureaucrats, many of whom are Dems. They will simply ignore his "order." They are waiting to welcome aboard the new President.

b. When President Nixon was about to be shown the door, his Secretary of Defense told all military commanders to ignore any "orders" that came from the President. They were to listen only to him (the Defense secretary).

I voted twice for President Trump and am keenly disappointed at his apparent defeat. But he should wake up & smell the coffee. He should stop issuing orders that are going to be ignored. He is truly a lame duck.

Forum List

Back