Stunning images show Arizona border overrun by massive surge of adult male migrants from across globe

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022
This is a complete breakdown of control at the Border, it has been going on far too long the Biden administration is not protecting our country all of these young military aged men are coming for a reason and it isn't good for America! I am calling for the impeachment of Biden for not protecting our countries sovereignty!

This is a complete breakdown of control at the Border, it has been going on far too long the Biden administration is not protecting our country all of these young military aged men are coming for a reason and it isn't good for America! I am calling for the impeachment of Biden for not protecting our countries sovereignty!
It is insanity that an army of military aged men by themselves are flooding into our country

"tHe bORdeR iS seCUrE"

Biden said these people make America great. Those with large extended family better prepare future generations to leave the US when the white majority is no longer the majority.

Must be getting closer to the election.

Migrant caravans! Everyone drink!

Whatever we are seeing on TV, the reality is worse. I'm telling you I've been watching the border crisis for YEARS I have never seen the influx of ALL MEN from VERY distant countries marching into our country. This is insanity on a national level.

It use to be and still is at age 18 you had to register for the service. I heard our military is short a few men. I know where we can find a shit load. I know a few of these illegals that have joined our military to gain their citizenship but most come here to not register for our military as all Americans do when they turn 18 but use the benefits Americans only dream of and they all know with Joe they can suck us dry. Just another problem Joe has made 100 time worse and it only gets worse. I guess we shouldn't elect leaders whose brains work and care about America and with the little brain they have only care about making themself rich. This includes every problem America has. Unless someone knows of a problem in the last three years that hasn't gotten worse. Prices up 300%, never have cost rocketed as they do now. And he wants four more years when we will be lucky to make it the year he has left. Wake up!

Some of those well built and good looking young men look like Palestinian Freedom Fighters .
Polite and well mannered as usual .

You're right Republicans need something to run on, because they damn sure can't run on their record. How many bills has Congress passed in the past 3yrs?
well they have had the house for two years so you are lying, and quit deflecting from the subject which is we are being invaded by military aged men from many different countries not friendly to the US

Forum List

Back