Study: Homophobic individuals more likely to be closet homosexuals.

If this study has any merit, then one would have to conclude that people act afraid of homosexuals because they are repressing their own tendencies. Of course, being this would be a mental illness of sorts, I would expect the left to rush to the aid of those closet homosexuals because they are crying out for help. But, instead, the left ridicules them. My, my, they may never come out.

Well, I don't know about your value system, Clementine, but I frown on hypocrisy.

funny, but you don't frown on "outing" people who might not wish to be..
you should look in a mirror to see a hypocrite..

If someone is not a hypocrite, they are left alone. As I said, I don't know about YOUR value system, but I frown on hypocrisy. You, apparently, glorify it.

Ahhh, the lesbo that hid in the Navy shadows chimes in.

I'm guessing you are 5'2" 200 lbs and look like a man with your short butch haircut. The Navy tattoo really is neat.

Oh, as someone that opposes you homos in the military, that eliminates me as your homo example....but then again, you just claim anything these days to make yourselves feel better about your miserable lives.

FYI....you homos kill yourselves in your 40s-50s at a higher % than us.......

Homos and their lib supporters will label anyone as a closet homo to make themselves feel better about their homo acts.

You think about homosexual sex more than we do. Why do you think that is?

Last edited:
Well, I don't know about your value system, Clementine, but I frown on hypocrisy.

If someone is not a hypocrite, they are left alone. As I said, I don't know about YOUR value system, but I frown on hypocrisy. You, apparently, glorify it.

You are just a bully who has just as much hatred for others...You wrote it (about outing others as if it's some NOBEL THING, so you aren't now going to turn things on me..
you are also a hypocrite..so wear it proudly..I'm done with someone like you...bye

You are just a bully who has just as much hatred for others...You wrote it (about outing others as if it's some NOBEL THING, so you aren't now going to turn things on me..
you are also a hypocrite..so wear it proudly..I'm done with someone like you...bye

I'm a bully? Pretty funny stuff there Stephanie. Will you be wanting a good cry over my brutality?

BTW...it's spelled "noble". Didn't think you were familiar with the term.

I'm a bully? Pretty funny stuff there Stephanie. Will you be wanting a good cry over my brutality?

BTW...it's spelled "noble". Didn't think you were familiar with the term.

my point proven
then you wonder why people don't respect you and others like you.

Last edited:

I'm guessing you are 5'2" 200 lbs and look like a man with your short butch haircut. The Navy tattoo really is neat.

Oh, as someone that opposes you homos in the military, that eliminates me as your homo example....but then again, you just claim anything these days to make yourselves feel better about your miserable lives.

Homos and their lib supporters will label anyone as a closet homo to make themselves feel better about their homo acts.

You are one sad, pathetic little whining bitch.

Actually a bitch is a female....but you being a she-male can be a half bitch.:clap2:

He got shown up on a regular basis by the women around him (wasn't that hard to do, I wager) and now he's very bitter, and has a hard time facing that he is a failure. But....whatcha gonna do?

Yeah, women beat me in.....:cuckoo:

Reality is the bar is lowered for you in the military, less everything. You are not our equal, lesbo.....look up.

He got shown up on a regular basis by the women around him (wasn't that hard to do, I wager) and now he's very bitter, and has a hard time facing that he is a failure. But....whatcha gonna do?

ONLY WE are here to witness forced acceptence...even if it takes the power of the Imperial Federal Government to force thier liberty on to other that disagree with it,.

AGAIN. Leave it in the fucking BEDROOM where ALL of it belongs.

Problem solved.

I do NOT advocate any American being forced to allow any other American into their homes, lest they be police, or fire fighters.

Then WHY do the Gaqy Rights advocates force this shit on the rest of society pretending it's NORMAL and MUST be accepted or else?

It's a losing proposition...and they are losing.

Keep it in the bedroom. PERIOD.
It's homophobes that are losing, not gay people.
More than half of Americans now approve of gay marriage, and DADT is dead.

I do NOT advocate any American being forced to allow any other American into their homes, lest they be police, or fire fighters.

Then WHY do the Gaqy Rights advocates force this shit on the rest of society pretending it's NORMAL and MUST be accepted or else?

It's a losing proposition...and they are losing.

Keep it in the bedroom. PERIOD.

GOOD news for the nation.

And this is a surprise? Anti-gay republicans have a long history of loving the cock over family values.

And this is a surprise? Anti-gay republicans have a long history of loving the cock over family values.

What surprised me was Ron Paul, his "libertarian" beliefs end with equal treatment of gay Americans.

What surprised me was Ron Paul, his "libertarian" beliefs end with equal treatment of gay Americans.

It does? For a social conservative, Ron Paul has very liberal views on gay marriage. Once again, Ron Paul stand up for his principles against status quo Republicans, yet people lambaste him for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGaBAb_oS84]Ron Paul on gay marriage - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I have noticed in my life that most Homos I have been around are sick and a lot of them are idiots as well

I have noticed in my life that most intolerant people I have been around are sick and they are all idiots. Cue the mirror for you there big guy.

Seriously, if someone isn't attracted to the opposite sex, they are happy, they leave you alone. Why do you care? Why would God say no, you can't be happy minding your own business, you have to be unhappy married to someone who doesn't do it for you? It makes no sense that a loving God would make people force themselves to be unhappy when they aren't hurting anyone. Well, anyone but you, Mrs. Kravitz...

Actually a bitch is a female....but you being a she-male can be a half bitch.:clap2:

That mentality is really embedded deep in you. It's fucking hilarious to watch! She-male? Really? That's your insult? :lol:

You and bigfoot are the reason I hate to agree with either side on this issue.

I think gays, like all Americans, should be left alone to live their own life. You as assumption extrapolate that out to mean that freedom means government must recognize and bless gay relationships and give them "benefits."

On the other hand, the right rather then just saying it isn't marriage jump to how they are blocking marriage because gay marriages somehow threaten their heterosexual ones.

It's the sad fate of libertarianism. Both sides are whacked and even if you have the right view it's for the wrong reason. If you both would just focus on freedom from government instead of having government ram your warped morality down everyone's throats, you both could still do what you want and the rest of us would be free of your hateful intolerance. Both parties are anti-choice.

Forum List

Back