"study" finds too many white faces in ads

The black women are not attractive, but they are fun to talk shit with

They are on TV Tank. They are not real like where you can talk to them or touch them like you wish you could. YOu dont have to front. No one knows who you really are. I know you like them. Thats the only and real reason you watch BET.

Blacks were on TV but most of the time it was only in roles that whites have been brainwashed into believing were the norm for Black people like servants, waiter, clowns, criminals, underprivileged waifs...

Dry cleaning company owners, doctors, lawyers, teachers, police officers, special forces soldiers, etc.

They are on TV Tank. They are not real like where you can talk to them or touch them like you wish you could. YOu dont have to front. No one knows who you really are. I know you like them. Thats the only and real reason you watch BET.
I work with a lot of black women, don't trip negro

We weren't talking about who you worked with. We were talking about the ones on TV. Let me know when you are going to change the subject. White boys are very abrupt.

Negro, I don't pay any attention to the negess on BET, but the ones I work with are all over my jock, trust

The black girls love blue eyed white men, trust

The black girls love blue eyed white men, trust

Which actually gets us back to the subject of the OP. I do not doubt that women of all races are attracted to blue eyed white men. That has been what is force fed to them via TV for as along as TV has been around. If that is all you see held up as the standard of beauty eventually you will be brainwashed into believing it.

So what line of work are you all in? Generally speaking.

I believe he said he worked at Carls Jrs.

Only way for a study to be able to say that is if the population demographics say there's x% of white people, y% of black people, and z% of other. Then, if commercials are showing a higher percentage of white people in ads than the population of white people, ya they're being overrepresented.

But for the record, Canada is not a 'white people's country.' The natives of North America are anything but white.

I work with RN's, LVN's and people going to school to do both.

Negro, I don't pay any attention to the negess on BET, but the ones I work with are all over my jock, trust

man oh man would I LOVE to see a day at his job.

I bet the girls be playin' him big time.

I bet they have a pretty good laugh at his expense daily

They must have never seen BET TV

BET is like Black History month. Whites have the rest of the calendar year and the channels. Stop whining.
Then why don't they call them White History Months?
Jewish American Heritage Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asian Pacific American Heritage Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Filipino American History Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Women's History Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LGBT History Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ALLLLL THESE for non whites yet none for whites...interesting.
Only way for a study to be able to say that is if the population demographics say there's x% of white people, y% of black people, and z% of other. Then, if commercials are showing a higher percentage of white people in ads than the population of white people, ya they're being overrepresented.

But for the record, Canada is not a 'white people's country.' The natives of North America are anything but white.
Ice Age Columbus. Fascinating documentary. You should watch it.

They must have never seen BET TV

BET is like Black History month. Whites have the rest of the calendar year and the channels. Stop whining.
Then why don't they call them White History Months?
Jewish American Heritage Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asian Pacific American Heritage Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Filipino American History Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Women's History Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LGBT History Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ALLLLL THESE for non whites yet none for whites...interesting.

Ice Age Columbus. Fascinating documentary. You should watch it.

I already explained because they don't need to belabor the obvious if you are the majority. Except for African, Asian, Filipino, and Mexican all the other months are for whites.

If you want to be really technical about it Blacks were the first inhabitants of the Americas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IrMjfbh6E]First Americans were Black Aborigines - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back