"study" finds too many white faces in ads

Every other race/sexual orientation has history month's. We should have a White History Month. LOL...blacks being first americans...Watch the Ice Age Columbus video its free on youtube.

Every other race/sexual orientation has history month's. We should have a White History Month. LOL...blacks being first americans...Watch the Ice Age Columbus video its free on youtube.

Why? Its already been established via DNA Blacks were the first inhabitants of the americas. I also provided the link for you in case you missed it. Whites did not even begin to appear until about 30K years ago and they came out of Africa and were not pale skinned. There is a difference between white and caucasian. white is a subset of caucasian. Arabs and East Indians are considered caucasian. Just a little trick your historians used to lie about history.

Last edited:
All there is on American TV and advertising is blacks, homosexuals, women, weak beta men and every interracial couple combination you can think of. Unplug the cable on your TV, that's what I did

Anything less than being joyous concerning white genocide is considered racist.

Yep, if you're less than happy that your grandkids wont be white, you're a racist!

Another Chicken Little misusing the word "genocide." Pathetic.

All there is on American TV and advertising is blacks, homosexuals, women, weak beta men and every interracial couple combination you can think of. Unplug the cable on your TV, that's what I did

Because it scared you, little precious? Awww...

Anything less than being joyous concerning white genocide is considered racist.

Yep, if you're less than happy that your grandkids wont be white, you're a racist!

Good news. You were never really white. Your capacity to produce melanin was just throttled. You are actually descended from an African.

Because it scared you, little precious? Awww...

If you like the Jewish brainwashing, go ahead...

That's it, show the full extent of your weakness, loser. You're fucking pathetic.

If you like the Jewish brainwashing, go ahead...

That's it, show the full extent of your weakness, loser. You're fucking pathetic.

LOL

Laugh until the pain goes away, loser. You're a coward and an idiot. You are certainly no "man" at all, and probably don't even qualify as human.

:fu:

LOL

Laugh until the pain goes away, loser. You're a coward and an idiot. You are certainly no "man" at all, and probably don't even qualify as human.

:fu:

Now you're just spamming, troll.

Africans are just butt ugly, given the choice no one would look at them.

Thats what all bitter losers say. Your just saying that because you cant get a black woman without raping one.

I can only believe your response is one of sarcasm...it has to be.

I'd rather rape a goat.

Dont you mean a sheep? When I was in the military some of the white boys told me they did that. I know thats how you guys built a tolerance to syphilis. :lol:

I decided to be fair and watched your....err...evidence? I about busted a gut laughing. It is a well made film more in line with The Clan of the Cave Bear than actual scientific evidence. They plainly state the only evidence featured in the film is a 17,000 years old arrowhead. Do you know how long the Black Aborigines were here in the americas before that? At least 60,000 years ago proven and backed up by DNA. Look at the video I posted. If you need more evidence I have plenty. Just let me know.

Forum List

Back