"study" finds too many white faces in ads

If you say so chief. I ignore about 99% of your revisionist history anyways so.

I would ignore me too. It must hurt your pride badly getting your ass kicked constantly and your BS debunked. All that from a guy someone told you that you were superior to.

laughter.gif

Thats what all bitter losers say. Your just saying that because you cant get a black woman without raping one.

I can only believe your response is one of sarcasm...it has to be.

I'd rather rape a goat.

Dont you mean a sheep? When I was in the military some of the white boys told me they did that. I know thats how you guys built a tolerance to syphilis. :lol:
Your a stupid ******. Black faces are repulsive, because they are rightly associated with bad. Since you repeatedly refer to white men as white boys, I will only refer to you as dumb ******. If aliens were to cull the human race, blacks would be first to go. I might buy a bag of shit with a black face on it - nothing else.

I can only believe your response is one of sarcasm...it has to be.

I'd rather rape a goat.

Dont you mean a sheep? When I was in the military some of the white boys told me they did that. I know thats how you guys built a tolerance to syphilis. :lol:
Your a stupid ******. Black faces are repulsive, because they are rightly associated with bad. Since you repeatedly refer to white men as white boys, I will only refer to you as dumb ******. If aliens were to cull the human race, blacks would be first to go. I might buy a bag of shit with a black face on it - nothing else.

You're a stupid white boy. Before you call someone stupid at least check your spelling. Not really a big deal but it is funny. :lol: You should watch your BP. i know me calling you a white boy gets you upset but you shouldn't be so obvious about it. You are fun to toy with because I know you really want a black woman but cannot get one. Stop trying to deny it. You only make it more obvious.

I can almost believe that blacks were first in the Americas. This would explain the complete lack of innovation or any semblance of progress until the whites got there.

I see the European stories fooled and tricked you as well. How could they lay claim to a land unless they pretended the people were savages? More to the point were you there to verify that statement?

In Canada, Caucasians actually make up 86.0% of the population and Canada's TV ads, in which 87% of the characters depicted were white according to the University of Toronto study, are generally on the mark when it comes to representing the nation's population make-up accurately. It's generally safer for advertisers to have normal white actors in TV ads rather than using ethnic minority characters in a stereotypical manner.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3O0BMkOTYM]McDonald's Quality Scouts - YouTube[/ame]

March through January are White History months? And why are all the other channels not WET channels?

Yes the majority of the months are white history months. White people dont call their channels WET because there is no need to. when BET was created it was created so Black people could see themselves on TV instead of being brainwashed that everyone worth watching was white.
Oh, thanks for the clarification. All my life, I've seen blacks on TV other than on BET, but maybe I was mistaken.

I'll get my eyes checked.

Me too.

Good times, Sanford and Son ( a personal favorite), The Jeffersons, The Cosby show, Diff'erent Strokes, Fresh Prince of Bel-air and Family Matters just to name a few. Oh and even a black cartoon, Fat Albert.

Yes the majority of the months are white history months. White people dont call their channels WET because there is no need to. when BET was created it was created so Black people could see themselves on TV instead of being brainwashed that everyone worth watching was white.
Oh, thanks for the clarification. All my life, I've seen blacks on TV other than on BET, but maybe I was mistaken.

I'll get my eyes checked.

No you are not mistaken. Blacks were on TV but most of the time it was only in roles that whites have been brainwashed into believing were the norm for Black people like servants, waiter, clowns, criminals, underprivileged waifs etc. BET used to have sitcoms and regular shows that were majority if not all Black like the neighborhoods a lot of Black people live in or are confined to and showed real life situations most Blacks encountered on a day to day basis.

The Jefferson's doesn't match any of your criteria nor does The Cosby Show, Good Times, Sanford and Son, Family matters etc....

What black TV shows are you referring to exactly?

Forum List

Back