STUDY: Climate skeptics more eco-friendly than alarmists!

Climate skeptics more eco-friendly than global-warming alarmists: study

:iyfyus.jpg::oops-28::oops-28:

Well this news certainly made me laugh my balls off!! Top story on DRUDGE right now btw!! Not surprising though since we already know liberals don't give dick to charity compared to conservative folks!!

Well....no wonder most people have no interest in opening up their wallet to do something about climate change!:popcorn:
That's because conservatives are more likely to be making their living picking up tin cans and not be able to afford a car.

Well this news certainly made me laugh my balls off!! Top story on DRUDGE right now btw!! Not surprising though since we already know liberals don't give dick to charity compared to conservative folks!!

Well....no wonder most people have no interest in opening up their wallet to do something about climate change!:popcorn:
That's because conservatives are more likely to be making their living picking up tin cans and not be able to afford a car.

Ha ha ha, so dumb........

That's a real strong post!!:2up:

Ha ha ha, so dumb........
So weak..... I swear you conservatives can't ever craft decent comebacks anymore. I'mma go mess with some libertarians.

That's a real strong post!!:2up:
Guessing it bugged you enough to respond twice.

Status of Wind Energy Development in Germany
With 50,018 MW, Germany has the most wind power capacity [32.5%] installed in Europe and was the leader in new installations [44%] in 2016. Last year 28,217 wind turbines on- and offshore generated 12.3% of the electricity in the country. Wind made the largest contribution to electricity generation from renewable energy sources with 80 terawatt hours total and the industry is also the largest employer among the renewables with 142,900 jobs. In a worldwide comparison, Germany comes in third with 10% of the installed capacity, right behind China [43%] and the United States [15%].

Wind Power Germany: Capacity and Generation

Year New installed capacity Power generation
2016 5443 MW 79.8 TWH
2015 5818 MW 79.2 TWH
2014 5278 MW 57.3 TWH
2013 3327 MW 51.7 TWH
2012 2415 MW 50,7 TWH
2011 2085 MW 48.9 TWH
2010 1551 MW 37.8 TWH

New installations onshore increased by 24% compared to the prior year. 1,624 wind turbines with a maximum total capacity of 4,625 MW were installed on the mainland in 2016. Offshore 156 units with a peak power of 818 MW were connected to the grid. Compared to previous year installation numbers dropped by 64%. The German wind industry grew by about 5,443 megawatts in total and the expansion in 2016 has been spread out across the whole country.

42% of all installed onshore wind capacity in Germany can be found in wind farms in the two most developed states Lower Saxony [9,327 MW] and Schleswig-Holstein [6,449 MW]. Lower Saxony is with 19.5% the leader in state comparison regarding the gross changes, followed by Schleswig-Holstein [14.1%] and North Rhine-Westphalia [12.2%].

https://1-stromvergleich.com/wind-power-germany/

Climate Dispatch? Why not quote the Weekly Globe. Same credibility. Looks like wind in Germany is doing pretty well.

Strong demand for wind power has boosted the development projects in United States to new heights.

Across the U.S., a total of 36 wind projects of a combined 5,523 MW announced that they either began construction or entered advanced development, AWEA said in its U.S. Wind Industry First Quarter 2018 Market Report.

The newly announced developments in Q1 boosted the total development pipeline of wind projects to 33,449 MW, up by 40 percent over the first quarter of 2017 and the highest level since this statistic was first measured at the beginning of 2016, according to AWEA.

This past quarter, customers also signed the highest ever quarterly long-term contracts—the so-called power purchase agreements (PPAs)—more than 3,500 MW.

“That’s the highest volume of PPA announcements in any quarter since AWEA began tracking them in 2013,” the association said.

“Our industry is consistently growing the wind project pipeline as leading companies, including utilities and brands like AT&T and Nestle, keep placing orders. Strong demand for wind power is fueling an economic engine supporting a record 105,500 U.S. wind jobs in farm and factory towns across the nation,” Tom Kiernan, CEO of AWEA, said.

U.S. Wind Energy Demand Surges

Looks like wind is doing pretty well in the US also. LOL

Strong demand for wind power has boosted the development projects in United States to new heights.

Across the U.S., a total of 36 wind projects of a combined 5,523 MW announced that they either began construction or entered advanced development, AWEA said in its U.S. Wind Industry First Quarter 2018 Market Report.

The newly announced developments in Q1 boosted the total development pipeline of wind projects to 33,449 MW, up by 40 percent over the first quarter of 2017 and the highest level since this statistic was first measured at the beginning of 2016, according to AWEA.

This past quarter, customers also signed the highest ever quarterly long-term contracts—the so-called power purchase agreements (PPAs)—more than 3,500 MW.

“That’s the highest volume of PPA announcements in any quarter since AWEA began tracking them in 2013,” the association said.

“Our industry is consistently growing the wind project pipeline as leading companies, including utilities and brands like AT&T and Nestle, keep placing orders. Strong demand for wind power is fueling an economic engine supporting a record 105,500 U.S. wind jobs in farm and factory towns across the nation,” Tom Kiernan, CEO of AWEA, said.

U.S. Wind Energy Demand Surges

Looks like wind is doing pretty well in the US also. LOL

Define "doing pretty well" please!! Let's not forget some context....because fakery is ghey.

Oh....and wind still providing only a miniscule % of electricity for the grid.

Spoken like someone who doesn't realize that the welfare state was created by liberals....to buy votes...more people are not paying income tax today than are...what does that tell you? Anything at all? Hello...anyone in there?

Spoken like someone who doesn't realize that the welfare state was created by liberals....to buy votes...more people are not paying income tax today than are...what does that tell you? Anything at all? Hello...anyone in there?
LOL, spoken like someone who has drunk the conservative koolaide for more than a little while.

LOL, spoken like someone who has drunk the conservative koolaide for more than a little while.

So you post FOUR times with ZERO rebuttals to post one.

Congratulations on your futility to appear smart and informed.

Carry on...................

So you post FOUR times with ZERO rebuttals to post one.

Congratulations on your futility to appear smart and informed.

Carry on...................
What are you talking about? I rebutted your first post in mine.

All one need do is look at the aftermath of any liberal function to see how much of a mess they leave wherever they go....

Forum List

Back