"Students of Color Liberation Front" releases anti-racist demands for U-Michigan administration

What a damn lie. I agree that Lori Laughlin should be punished, but what she did isn't standard policy. Affirmative Action has given favor to a lot of Black students that can't write their name, but they can run with a football and dunk a basketball. That's also corruption. Deal with it.
OK. Name them

Name the universities were they are lowering the level to admit these dumb black students ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What a damn lie. I agree that Lori Laughlin should be punished, but what she did isn't standard policy. Affirmative Action has given favor to a lot of Black students that can't write their name, but they can run with a football and dunk a basketball. That's also corruption. Deal with it.
OK. Name them

Name the universities were they are lowering the level to admit these dumb black students ?
How about at least 50% of pro football and basketball players. I don't know their names because I don't care to watch ignorant rich athletes getting paid millions of dollars to play a game.

“Students of Color Liberation Front” sounds likes a make-believe terrorist group in a 1968 Dragnet episode.

1. I bet you dollars to donuts that those "students" were admitted to that university only because of their ethnicity, not because of any academic achievements.

2. Those "students" should keep their mouth shut, study hard, be respectful of the administration, and thank their lucky stars that (a) their professors will be forced to pass them and (b) after graduation, employers will be pressured to give them jobs.

What a great country this is!
1/ I doubt that. And since whites have been admitted only becayse they were white for most of our history, what's your point?

2. This is straight dumb ass white man whining.

OK. Name them

How about at least 50% of pro football and basketball players. I don't know their names because I don't care to watch ignorant rich athletes getting paid millions of dollars to play a game.
That 50 percent includes whites. I know, because I was a college athlete and while I got my 3.0 there were white teammates that could not read.

OK. Name them

That 50 percent includes whites. I know, because I was a college athlete and while I got my 3.0 there were white teammates that could not read.
I wouldn't doubt it. Athletes are given good grades automatically. Means nothing. Admitting that you're ignorant is the first step to learning. Good for you.

..... Athletes are given good grades automatically. .....

Proving you were never one. Big time football programs might pull that, but the vast majority of student athletes do not get any special treatment. In fact, student athletes legitimately do better academically than the rest of the student body.

BS Filter

Exactly. You idiot

BS Filter "Universities are lowering their level to let Blacks in. That's unfair"
Paul Essien "OK. Name one university that's doing that"
BS Filter "I don't know their names"

BS Filter

Exactly. You idiot

BS Filter "Universities are lowering their level to let Blacks in. That's unfair"
Paul Essien "OK. Name one university that's doing that"
BS Filter "I don't know their names"
You know as well as me that athletes attend college on a sports scholarship. Cease with the dumb act.

You know as well as me that athletes attend college on a sports scholarship. Cease with the dumb act.
That was not your argument.

You argument was that universities are lowering the bar to allow dumb blk ppl in.

Name them. You can't. So sit down.

“Students of Color Liberation Front” sounds likes a make-believe terrorist group in a 1968 Dragnet episode.

/----/ Kids with no life experience being led around by teh nose.
1615733925564.png

That was not your argument.

You argument was that universities are lowering the bar to allow dumb blk ppl in.

Name them. You can't. So sit down.
Any college that uses Affirmative Action is lowering the bar to allow dumb blk ppl in, you dumb fuck.

/----/ Kids with no life experience being led around by teh nose.
View attachment 467605
That says it all.

Any college that uses Affirmative Action is lowering the bar to allow dumb blk ppl in, you dumb fuck.
OK. Come bk to me when you can name them
/----/ Here ya go Cupcake. Now get your Google fixed so you can do your own research.

/----/ Here ya go Cupcake. Now get your Google fixed so you can do your own research.
OK. Name them. That guy in the link didn't name any.

You know what you and BS Filter remind me of ?

This guy called Vijay Chokalingam.

main-qimg-ab1e266c1b1c7748f058b88f86b12b8d-jpg.429124

He's Mindy Kalling’s brother. That’s Mindy Kaling the actress who starred in the the Mindy Project

main-qimg-8e0c4fef027fccea2a6dcc56148a95ba-1-jpg.429146

He (Vijay Chokalingam) wrote a book about how he pretended to be a black man to get admitted into uni’s with a score that whites and Asians wouldn't have been admitted in to prove that this system is racist to Asians and whites and biased to blacks.

So he shaved the hair of his head off and applied as a black man.

main-qimg-d42b7d7cc60201bcd75c3def23250dd3-jpg.429128

He had a 3.1 GPA and MCAT score of 31Q.

He submitted applications to medical school and an essay to 26 top and middle-tier medical schools around the country named “Jojo Chokalingam”

Guess what happened ?

He was rejected from 96% of schools he applied to

That includes
  • Columbia University,
  • Cornell University
  • George Washington University
  • Mount Sinai
  • University of Nebraska
  • Nobay
  • University of Pittsburgh
  • University of Rochester
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • Washington University
  • University of Wisconsin
  • Yale University
  • Case Western.
He also withdrew his application from quite a few schools when he realized that those rejections would go against his agenda those included Vanderbilt University and Harvard University and a few others.

Questions ?

"But that still leaves 7% of schools he got in"

Well he claims he was admitted to St. Louis University School of Medicine and another one. This is ranked #57th in the country and that was evidence of “less stringent” standards for black applicants.

He made a big deal about this.

He based his book on this and ran to whites and said "Look !! Look ! Those dumb blks, so dumb they r, they lowering the standard to let them in !"

But what he didn't say that his MCAT score was in the range for that school and that's why he got an admitance leter.

Last edited:
OK. I'll ask you. Name them. That guy in the link. Didn't name any. Why because it doesn't not exists

I challenget you to name one university which is lowering their level to allow dumb black students in.

He's Mindy Kalling’s brother. That’s Mindy Kaling the actress who starred in the the Mindy Project

He (Vijay Chokalingam) wrote a book about how he pretended to be a black man to get admitted into uni’s with a score that whites and Asians wouldn't have been admitted in to prove that this system is racist to Asians and whites and biased to blacks.

He submitted applications to medical school and an essay to 26 top and middle-tier medical schools around the country named “Jojo Chokalingam”

He claims he was admitted to St. Louis University School of Medicine. This is ranked #57th in the country and that was evidence of “less stringent” standards for black applicants.

But he made a BIG DEAL about this. And he ran to whites and said "Look !! Look ! Those dumb blks, so dumb they r, they lowering the standard to let them in !"

But what he did not say that he received those admittance letters for no other reason than his MCAT score actually was within the range acceptable to these schools.

What he also didn't say was that he was rejected from most of the medical schools he applied to:
  • Columbia University,
  • Cornell University
  • Mount Sinai
  • University of Nebraska
  • Nobay
  • Washington University
  • Yale University
  • Case Western.
He also withdrew his application from quite a few schools when he realized that those rejections would go against his agenda those included Vanderbilt University and Harvard University and a few others.

This clown (as a black man) was rejected from 93% of schools he applied to but he wanted everyone to focus on the fact that he was accepted into a single medical school and the even that medical school his score was in the MCAT score was in the range for that school.
Oh yeah, Affirmative Action doesn't exist. Talk about gaslighting.....

OK. Name them. That guy in the link didn't name any.

Guess what happened ?

He was rejected from 96% of schools he applied to

That includes
  • Columbia University,
  • Cornell University
  • Mount Sinai
  • University of Nebraska
  • Nobay
  • Washington University
  • Yale University
  • Case Western.

Questions ?

"But that still leaves 7% of schools he got in"

Well he claims he was admitted to St. Louis University School of Medicine and another one. This is ranked #57th in the country and that was evidence of “less stringent” standards for black applicants.

He made a big deal about this.

He based his book on this and ran to whites and said "Look !! Look ! Those dumb blks, so dumb they r, they lowering the standard to let them in !"

But what he didn't say that his MCAT score was in the range for that school and that's why he got an admitance leter.
/—-/ Medical school is an exception. But choose any Bachelor of Arts degree and admission is way easier.

Forum List

Back