Students at elite college demand A+ Grades

Should stud automatically get A grades?

• Yes, and free tuition to boot

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Uhhhh, no.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
One can not study and pass a class when there was no class being held to pass.

In fairness , I feel that the students are probably taking the piss, as we say ,and simply seeing how far they can run with what they see as fun .

Unfortunately they possibly fail to appreciate that outside of the US Americans are held in very low esteem and young Americans are just a target for ridicule .Figures of fun sadly.
There are no words that adequately reflect what outside ordinary people think of the present US education system and how badly it is crashing future adult Americans down the toilet of ignorance .

Deservedly, though blanket generalisations are dangerous .

They should demand “The New School” get a better name

Who wants to brag about attending something called “The New School”?

Do you still call it the New School after it has been around for 50 years?

Last edited:
One can not study and pass a class when there was no class being held to pass.

Maybe they want passing grades for passing gas????

giphy.gif

I can't imagine a centrist commissar of a university knuckling under to these kinds of demands. What would Bob Jones do? Or Oral Roberts or Jerry Falwell for that matter?

If the dean were to expel all of the "occupiers" from their campus, it would be a real benefit to the school in attracting new students.

I can't imagine a centrist commissar of a university knuckling under to these kinds of demands. What would Bob Jones do? Or Oral Roberts or Jerry Falwell for that matter?

If the dean were to expel all of the "occupiers" from their campus, it would be a real benefit to the school in attracting new students.

Oral Roberts ran his "college" with prejudice, bigotry, and greed.

There are many stories about how kids were treated, thrown out, or excluded.

It's been going on for years to some extent.

This is just the inevitable result of grading on a curve

I'm curious what the various accreditation organizations have to say about this ...

It's about one semester and the problems a strike caused for the students. I really shouldn't have to explain this.

In fairness , I feel that the students are probably taking the piss, as we say ,and simply seeing how far they can run with what they see as fun .

Unfortunately they possibly fail to appreciate that outside of the US Americans are held in very low esteem and young Americans are just a target for ridicule .Figures of fun sadly.
There are no words that adequately reflect what outside ordinary people think of the present US education system and how badly it is crashing future adult Americans down the toilet of ignorance .
Is that why upwards of a million international students are studying in the US? Is that why the best universities in the world are American?

Last edited:
Is that why upwards of a million students are studying in the US? Is that why the best universities in the world are American?

These schools are FAR from the best by any means. Parents send their kids over here from other countries because the fucking stupid government PAYS FOR IT with OUR tax dollars!!! WHY wouldn't parents shove their kids on a plane over to another country, if that government is going to pay for everything while forcing their own people to pay extravegant, price gouging amounts to send their kids to the same places?

Forum List

Back