Students at elite college demand A+ Grades

Should stud automatically get A grades?

• Yes, and free tuition to boot

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Uhhhh, no.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
The article doesn't state he used the money to buy a boat. You are just lying there also........I'll note you were unable to quote me.

While an apology is due, I won't expect it.

The story links the 2 events in the headline, giving the reader the idea that there was some connection.

Brady got nearly a million dollars. So you support that?

Absolutely, as long as he met the requirements of the program which was to keep his staff on payroll during the pandemic, he met the requirements.

Why should he be treated differently than other employers?

Absolutely, as long as he met the requirements of the program which was to keep his staff on payroll during the pandemic, he met the requirements.

Why should he be treated differently than other employers?

Great. You support a millionaire getting a million dollars of taxpayer money to run his business (which is the polar opposite of the capitalism you pretend to support) but bitch about an accountant getting help with school.

Great. You support a millionaire getting a million dollars of taxpayer money to run his business (which is the polar opposite of the capitalism you pretend to support) but bitch about an accountant getting help with school.

The PPP program was designed to reduce the demand for government unemployment benefits. If the loans weren't going to be forgiven, guys like Brady would have never taken them.

The PPP program was designed to reduce the demand for government unemployment benefits. If the loans weren't going to be forgiven, guys like Brady would have never taken them.

No doubt. FREE MONEY.........how we love our FREE MONEY.

You don't have to LIKE the truth. Just acknowledge it.
I sure as hell don't like it, but having dealt with colleges and their administrations before, I learned a lot of nasty truths.
You still haven’t clarified what you meant by your original post.

Why not? People who promote laissez faire should be all for this; those with lots of money are by definition superior and should be able to buy the highest grades they can afford. Current degrees are mostly already worthless as measures of anything, thanks to social promotions, grade inflation, and minority preferences. It's not like it would ruin anything these days. lol who needs competence? We outsource that now, essentially the same thing as far as corporate bureaucracies are concerned.

I implied nothing. It's just your diseased mind at work.

So explain why it's OK for Brady to get a million dollars in tax payer money but it's wrong for an accountant to get help?
Look MORON I realize being brain damaged like you are you dont understand basic facts and reality but the program he got money from was specifically for paying employees effected by Covid lock downs he didnt get a dime for himself dumb ass. And if anyone qualifies for an EXISTING program, they get money for that purpose.

Look MORON I realize being brain damaged like you are you dont understand basic facts and reality but the program he got money from was specifically for paying employees effected by Covid lock downs he didnt get a dime for himself dumb ass. And if anyone qualifies for an EXISTING program, they get money for that purpose.

Right, not a dime for himself. LOL. We pay his employee's and not a dime benefitted him. LOL

They should demand “The New School” get a better name

Who wants to brag about attending something called “The New School”?

Do you still call it the New School after it has been around for 50 years?
/——/ I asked that question when I moved to NYC in 1971.

Forum List

Back