Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag

I wouldn't expect a foreigner to respect an American flag in the first damn place. Don't be jealous of the Texas flag, it's not our fault California was never really a Republic.

Yup, exactly what do these dumb asses think would happen to an American flag if someone tried to display it in A Mexican school? Or at a Mexican Business?

By all means...let's be like Mexico in our behavior. Woot!

Let's pretend we'll take the higher road and act like sissy's while they plant IEDs in our paths.

Then should have known better than to put a flag in the trash.

Why? Why should Americans respect a foreign flag?

Under your theory why should anyone other than Americans respect our flag?
That is a ridiculous and pitiful argument to teach high school kids.
Do you teach that to your children?

I didn't teach my children to honor a foreign flag. I taught them to respect all people regardless of race, creed or ethnicity, but only if the respect is deserved.

Yup, exactly what do these dumb asses think would happen to an American flag if someone tried to display it in A Mexican school? Or at a Mexican Business?

Let's pretend we'll take the higher road and act like sissy's while they plant IEDs in our paths.

Mexico is planting IEDs in our path? My goodness! Where is that happening?

According to Klein ISD Communications Director Trazanna Moreno, a Mexican flag was displayed inside the building, with permission, by a member of the school's Spanish club as part of a Cinco de Mayo observance. Moreno says another student upset by the display removed the flag and stuffed it in a trash can. She adds that the school cannot comment on any discipline the student may have received.

I think three days suspension is a fair punishment for vandalism.

I didn't teach my children to honor a foreign flag. I taught them to respect all people regardless of race, creed or ethnicity, but only if the respect is deserved.

Of course you don't. Of course you don't.

There you have it....same reason foreigners don't have to respect an American flag.

I say throw that Lone Star in the trash too, while you're at it.

I wouldn't expect a foreigner to respect an American flag in the first damn place. Don't be jealous of the Texas flag, it's not our fault California was never really a Republic.

So. you've not heard of the Bear Flag Republic. That's ok...we aren't secesh...never have been.

BTW...why are you still hear? Haven't you seceded yet?

Hmm. Texas could eventually secede from the Union but at least, unlike California, they won't have been conquered by Mexico.

Then should have known better than to put a flag in the trash.

It wasn't a US flag.

So you favor a citizen of another country throwing away an American flag in theior country?
That would be OK with you?
Sure, righto there.

Dumbass. What they do in their country is irrelevant. Did you miss the part where they bun US Presidents in effigy? Did you you see me running on over to kill them for it?

This is where you shake your head side to side and say, "Why no, Gunny, you didn't."

People like you got no balls. That flag represents the ideals that protect wusstards like you and WE that got a pair are the ones that go out and represent that flag. You, the verysame idiots that do your best to legislate those of us that protect your pansy little asses out of existence.

It's cuz you're flat fence-post stupid. I seen quail with more of a clue than you and your ilk. This nation's being destroyed from within by fuckwits like you. NO ONE could take us from without.

It wasn't a US flag.

So you favor a citizen of another country throwing away an American flag in theior country?
Sure, righto there.

Dumbass. What they do in their country is irrelevant. Did you miss the part where they bun US Presidents in effigy? Did you you see me running on over to kill them for it?

This is where you shake your head side to side and say, "Why no, Gunny, you didn't."

People like you got no balls. That flag represents the ideals that protect wusstards like you and WE that got a pair are the ones that go out and represent that flag. You, the verysame idiots that do your best to legislate those of us that protect your pansy little asses out of existence.

It's cuz you're flat fence-post stupid. I seen quail with more of a clue than you and your ilk. This nation's being destroyed from within by fuckwits like you. NO ONE could take us from without.

. Hoo hoo haa haa! Wanna banana monkey?

It wasn't a US flag.

Sure, righto there.

:lol: Holy shit! It was a decoration for a holiday by the school's spanish club...get a grip.

I said respect, NOT honor, so quit the dodge, side step, twist, distort and slant in your argument.
Straight up.
Do you or do you not want mutual respect for all flags?

I said respect, NOT honor, so quit the dodge, side step, twist, distort and slant in your argument.
Straight up.

Foreign flags have no place in American Schools. Except INSIDE rooms for clubs or if a special display of national flags are occurring. People that display Foreign flags in American schools have no respect for OUR flag, why should we have respect for theirs?

It was removed because it was flying higher than the US flag. What part of that don't you understand? Unpatriotic fucks like you ought to move your pansy ass to Mexico.

So...you are saying the School District (who's report you can link, but apparently not read) is lying?

Nick Morris said he took the flag down because it was placed higher than the US flag. I believe him.

"It could have been a Russian flag or French flag, I still would have taken it down. If you looked at the American Flag and Texan flag, in another part of the building, the Mexican Flag was much higher," said the 10th-grade ROTC cadet. "Before I took it down, I sent a picture of it to my mom and she called the school to tell them we were offended and they hung up on her."

I would have supported the kid if he would have taken it down and taken it to the office.
I also would have backed him for any punishment given.

Straight up.

Foreign flags have no place in American Schools. Except INSIDE rooms for clubs or if a special display of national flags are occurring. People that display Foreign flags in American schools have no respect for OUR flag, why should we have respect for theirs?
Bullshit. You people are getting more insane by the day.

Straight up.

Partially agree. Like I said, if the kid took it down and took it to the office then I am fine with that. Better yet, demand it be taken down would have been a better way to make your point.
But throwing it away? Nope.

Mexico is planting IEDs in our path? My goodness! Where is that happening?

You people in denial would be laughable if you weren't so pathetic. We have borders. We have laws. Enforce them. I ask nothing more nor less. Your bleeding heart over some poor criminal who is immediately a criminal the second he crosses that border is irrelevant to the law.

Right?

I know a LOT of people here in SOuth Texas out of work because someone can hire some illegal for 2/3's the price. THAT affects ME personally.

And having spent half my career in your stupid state, I also KNOW your state economy has a deficit higher than the rest of the 49 states combined because y'all spend so much time feeling sorry for illegals.

They're criminals. Period. If I break into a bank I get 25-to-life. If a Mexican breaks into this country he gets sympathy from the left.

How about equal application of law?

Maybe the kid or kids that hung the Mexican flag at the school should be suspended instead. They are the ones responsible for this mess that has turned into an issue that only serves to ratchet up the already strained racial tensions.

This IS America NOT Mexico!

We should drag down and BURN every MEXICAN flag in sight as a sign of our true patriotism for MEXICO.. SI'?

So...you are saying the School District (who's report you can link, but apparently not read) is lying?

Nick Morris said he took the flag down because it was placed higher than the US flag. I believe him.

"It could have been a Russian flag or French flag, I still would have taken it down. If you looked at the American Flag and Texan flag, in another part of the building, the Mexican Flag was much higher," said the 10th-grade ROTC cadet. "Before I took it down, I sent a picture of it to my mom and she called the school to tell them we were offended and they hung up on her."

I would have supported the kid if he would have taken it down and taken it to the office.
I also would have backed him for any punishment given.
I wouldn't. If I were in charge of ROTC at that school I'd also have another think of letting him participate.

Vandalism is a punishable offense and it should be punished whether you agree with its intent or not.

Forum List

Back