student beat up teacher so he can put video on line

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the student was black and the teacher white and student pulling the black id off was white. one of bunch of videos put in the news yesterday of mostly blacks kids beating on white teachers. hate crimes you ask me. they need to teach their kids to respect authority.

the student was black and the teacher white and student pulling the black id off was white. one of bunch of videos put in the news yesterday of mostly blacks kids beating on white teachers. hate crimes you ask me. they need to teach their kids to respect authority.

I have been saying:

This is pervasive. It is not just black kids. It is not just in urban schools.

We think it's fine for most kids--but especially special needs kids--to put other kids and teachers in urgent care and even the hospital. "All behavior is communication", see. But also, "when you see something, say something".

"Hey, yeah, I saw a teacher get her hair pulled, get absolutely demolished in my classroom today?"

"Yeah but that didn't count because 'all behavior is communication'. That kid was just having a hard time."

Right. Then that kid turns into a school shooter and everyone says, WOW, how did we not see this coming?

We're a really stupid society. I mean it. Really stupid.

I have been saying:

We think it's fine for most kids--but especially special needs kids--to put other kids and teachers in urgent care and even the hospital. "All behavior is communication", see. But also, "when you see something, say something".

"Hey, yeah, I saw a teacher get her hair pulled, get absolutely demolished in my classroom today?"

"Yeah but that didn't count because 'all behavior is communication'. That kid was just having a hard time."

Right. Then that kid turns into a school shooter and everyone says, WOW, how did we not see this coming?

Ah, the ole divide & conquer strategy for turning the poor neglected & discriminated black kid into a narcissistic induced violent savage!

1) The racial whities that enslaved your great, great grandparents OWE YOU reparations!

2) The hateful whities have DENIED YOU an equal opportunity for employment so crime was your only option!

3) It's not your fault for shooting & killing that cop because the cop was trying to arrest you against YOUR WILL!

4) You are black so YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO A FREE college education!

5) You are a persecuted black so YOU DO NOT NEED TO ABIDE by the white mans laws!

6)

7)

8)

I left some lines blank in case you want to fill in any of them with examples of your own!

Ah, the ole divide & conquer strategy for turning the poor neglected & discriminated black kid into a narcissistic induced violent savage!

1) The racial whities that enslaved your great, great grandparents OWE YOU reparations!

2) The hateful whities have DENIED YOU an equal opportunity for employment so crime was your only option!

3) It's not your fault for shooting & killing that cop because the cop was trying to arrest you against YOUR WILL!

4) You are black so YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO A FREE college education!

5) You are a persecuted black so YOU DO NOT NEED TO ABIDE by the white mans laws!

6)

7)

8)

I left some lines blank in case you want to fill in any of them with examples of your own!

You replied to my post...what in the world does any of this have to do with my post???

Police get called to schools all the time now. Assaults on teachers, destruction of property.

The students are typically never charged or punished.
To me, they should be, especially if there is a film of whatever it is that they are doing. Letting them get away with that kind of stuff will only make them do it even more and it could also only encourage them to do even worse activity.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is sadly a more normal story in today's world...The Superintendent is completely incompetent. Pushing this off to some "board" is a cop out....The student involved is between the ages of 16 to 18 years old, and should have been arrested on the spot as an adult...

Police get called to schools all the time now. Assaults on teachers, destruction of property.

The students are typically never charged or punished.
And the problem will grow until they are

Teachers aren't gonna stick around. What are government schools gonna do then?

Now I agree totally that this young man should have been arrested on the spot, but let's flip that I remember when this case took place and most of the folks on this forum was supporting the teacher punching a child.

Now I agree totally that this young man should have been arrested on the spot, but let's flip that I remember when this case took place and most of the folks on this forum was supporting the teacher punching a child.

Post them

Similar incidents in my city were on the local news today! Seems a fad is developing!

So, you said people supported the teacher punching a student, who? Post them

So, you said people supported the teacher punching a student, who? Post them
You side with a teacher slapping the shit out of a child?

...wat
Instinctively, I do. Yes. There's probably a long history there, and the kid reportedly threatened to rape the teacher's daughter. Should Hosinger have done it? No. Would I have done it? No. Can I understand how he could? Definitely.

[IMG alt="Mac-7"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/72/72594.jpg?1624675878[/IMG]

Mac-7

Diamond Member​

JoinedOct 9, 2019Messages44,911Reaction score31,863Points3,565
Mike Hosinski
My only comment on Mike Hosinski is that I wish him well

but I cant help notice there are cameras in the school recording the children

our public school teachers posting here claim that is against the law

what gives?

if we can record students in the hallways we can record them in the classroom also

[IMG alt="DGS49"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/36/36589.jpg?1624674874[/IMG]

DGS49

Diamond Member​

JoinedApr 12, 2012Messages13,320Reaction score9,180Points1,265LocationPittsburgh
So...I wonder if any of the Leftists posting here can point to any pedagogical improvement that can be attributed to the elimination of corporal punishment in the schools. Or in the home.

I won't hold my breath.

That slap was nothing. Got of few of those growing up. It is simply the punctuation of verbal communication.
[IMG alt="theHawk"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/2/2921.jpg?1624674375[/IMG]

theHawk

Registered Conservative​

JoinedSep 20, 2005Messages45,230Reaction score40,931Points3,605LocationArizona

...wat
If the kid threatened to rape his daughter, yea.

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned slap, if it is well deserved. But America is pussified now so everyone has to act outraged.

[IMG alt="Flash"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/52/52472.jpg?1668176247[/IMG]

Flash

Diamond Member​

JoinedDec 8, 2014Messages56,960Reaction score44,512Points3,645LocationFlorida

...wat

If the "child" is a piece of shit then yes.

I am a Boomer. I had a couple of teachers slap the shit out me growing up. I deserved it. I learned lessons. I also got my ass kicked by my parents when they heard about it.

The Sage of Main Street

Gold Member​

JoinedSep 15, 2016Messages12,465Reaction score2,533Points170LocationAll in your mind
If it was my kid he would have more problems than legal.
Any Real Father Would Have Shaken the Teacher's Hand

Why did you raise your kid to be a rapist?

Do I really need to go on?

I have been saying:

its mostly black kids and bad parenting

Forum List

Back