Stud blond bombshell Swiss football Elia Alessandrini dead at 25

Did you believe the masks ever, ever worked?

If so

You absolutely believe in anecdotal stories

Or better yet, 6 feet of social distancing

I guess that would depend on what you mean by "worked".

Did they stop 100% of the virus, nope.

Are they better than nothing, yep.

My first trip to Japan in the early 90s I saw people wearing mask while in public. I thought it was really odd. Asked one of the locals I had become friends with about it and was told that when people did not feel well but had to be out in public, especially in crowded places, they wore them as a common courtesy to avoid speaking their germs to those close to them. They did it out of respect for their fellow humans. This is a thing we lack in this country.

Is a mask really any different than sneezing into your elbow or into a tissue? Does it bother you when someone coughs on you?

Prior to the government giving it a name, people did social distancing out of common sense. Prior to 2020 if someone told you they were sick, did you move closer to them or did you move a bit further away from them?

I guess that would depend on what you mean by "worked".

Did they stop 100% of the virus, nope.

Are they better than nothing, yep.

My first trip to Japan in the early 90s I saw people wearing mask while in public. I thought it was really odd. Asked one of the locals I had become friends with about it and was told that when people did not feel well but had to be out in public, especially in crowded places, they wore them as a common courtesy to avoid speaking their germs to those close to them. They did it out of respect for their fellow humans. This is a thing we lack in this country.

Is a mask really any different than sneezing into your elbow or into a tissue? Does it bother you when someone coughs on you?

Prior to the government giving it a name, people did social distancing out of common sense. Prior to 2020 if someone told you they were sick, did you move closer to them or did you move a bit further away from them?

Oh. So we were told to just where masks "when we don't feel well"???

hahahah no.

The government wants us to believe the vaccine is safe and effective but these things keep happening.
Still pushing it on radio and television...and if a person is stupid enough to get that thing at this point, then ....nothing you can do for that level of naive.

Nothing to do with the killer shots because Dementia Man told us they are safe and effective .

Suspect they secretly gave him a couple in his head ..

i'm not gonna blame the vaccine until all the info comes out. he's a cutie!

FkKs5lsXEAEG5oo
A “cutie”

Fagism is ruining America by way of wherever the op is posting from

Yea, unless its suicide or a freak car accident or something…

When will the athletes wake up and stage a mass protest?

If they should kneel for anything, they should kneel in protest of the vaccine instead of playing a stupid game.
Remember when Boston Celtic #1 Draft Pic Len Bias died of the shot clot?

Cause 25 year old fit athletes die everyday...now they do....but it was rare before 2020.
Well, Len died of a cocaine-induced heart attack, but the shot clot probably is was really killed him.

Damn Fauci, trump and of course biden and Big Pharma.

Still pushing it on radio and television...and if a person is stupid enough to get that thing at this point, then ....nothing you can do for that level of naive.
Fauci should be driven out of washington on a rail if not put in prison

A “cutie”

Fagism is ruining America by way of wherever the op is posting from
I could use the same argument and say "straightism" is ruining America. it was straight males like you who stormed the capitol on Jan 6

I could use the same argument and say "straightism" is ruining America.
You have a very limited understanding of the nation you abandoned

Between abortion and sterile lib males the left needs shoeless foreigners to grow itself

One of my neighbors got the vaccine and boosters and developed a blood clot in his lung. He is now on blood thinners.

One of my neighbors got the vaccine and boosters and developed a blood clot in his lung. He is now on blood thinners.
Had a cousin murdered by the hospital, my friend's x was murdered by hospital...this was all when they wouldn't let the family visit the hospital incarcerated. They tried to pull that shit on me when i ws in hospital...saying my oxygen level was low. They weren't gonna get that vent killer in me.

Remember when Boston Celtic #1 Draft Pic Len Bias died of the shot clot?

Well, Len died of a cocaine-induced heart attack, but the shot clot probably is was really killed him.

Damn Fauci, trump and of course biden and Big Pharma.
So he died of a drug overdose.

This is your argument?

Let’s see a report showing all these athletes died of drug overdose.

Forum List

Back