Bull Ring STTAB vs KG - topic OVS school lunches

Aug 22, 2014
koshergrl

I've read many of your posts on this topic in the last few months and you are clearly of the opinion that MO has forced schools to serve nasty meals that have no nutritional value and that no students want to eat.

This is your chance to prove that is true.

Let's start with the obvious. OVS is ADDITIONAL funds from the USDA that have nothing to do with the funding that schools have already been receiving to pay for meals. Schools are quite free to ignore the standards altogether. So , why do you insist that Michelle Obama has forced any school to do anything?

Er..that's not a debate topic, that's just a call out.

Try try again. You make a statement and then I argue with it. That's how it works. You don't assign me a stance and then ask me why I have that stance, lol.

• Banned
Er..that's not a debate topic, that's just a call out.

Try try again. You make a statement and then I argue with it. That's how it works. You don't assign me a stance and then ask me why I have that stance, lol.

Excuse me? Your stance on this topic is known. I didnt assign you anything

Sarah G LOL see what I mean

This belongs in the flame zone.

When you're ready to debate, let me know.

It isn't my position, you nutbag. I never in my entire life have made the assertion that Michelle O is forcing schools to do something? "Why do you insist Michelle O has forced schools to do something" isn't even a declarative sentence, and I wouldn't even know how to make it into one.

Forum List

Back