Did you hear Trump's interview with Tucker Carlson?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
If you didn't hear Trump's interview with Tucker Carlson last night, you should. (Notice I said "hear" for those who have an emotional disorder related to seeing Trump's image.) Is there any other potential candidate who has his grasp of international affairs and economic policy? In addition, his vitality seems undiminished. Other than the Straw Man assertions of his unelectability (he won 70 million votes in the last election), why wouldn't he be at least equally effective as President the next time around, especially with a GOP Congress?

I saw part of it. I was amazed at how generous he was toward the dangerous and brain damaged Biden. One of my key takeaways was he basically said Biden is not a bad man (I disagree) but that he is surrounded by very smart, vicious people who use him to promote hatred and division in this country.

OIP.b5q26jQpGcmxU3Hq_z3jbAAAAA

OIP.fzf84-o4mA6bcC_QhqSPfAHaEJ

If you didn't hear Trump's interview with Tucker Carlson last night, you should. (Notice I said "hear" for those who have an emotional disorder related to seeing Trump's image.) Is there any other potential candidate who has his grasp of international affairs and economic policy? In addition, his vitality seems undiminished. Other than the Straw Man assertions of his unelectability (he won 70 million votes in the last election), why wouldn't he be at least equally effective as President the next time around, especially with a GOP Congress?
I've listened to Trump's nuttiness:

nuclear warming (?) ... when the wind stops blowing your TV goes off -- windmill noise causes cancer -- inject yourself w/ bleach -- rake the leaves to prevent forest fires... THERE's MORE

nuclear warming (?) ... when the wind stops blowing your TV goes off -- windmill noise causes cancer -- inject yourself w/ bleach -- rake the leaves to prevent forest fires... THERE's MORE
How about Biden's? Except Biden is ruining the US. At least Trump didn't push his crazy ideas like Biden is doing. He "thought out loud", which pols aren't supposed to do. Look at Biden, he never thinks, he can't even do a real press conference. Biden isn't the president, he's a figurehead.

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, twice,that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
How did Navy dropout Hunter Biden get to a $230,000,000 net worth? Selling access maybe?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Did Tucker inform Trump he thinks Trump is a demonic force?

Did Tucker inform Trump he thinks Trump's presidency was a total disaster?

Tucker says these things in private. I was just wondering if he is such a big pussy that he doesn't have the balls to say these things to Trump's face.

I bet he is.

How about Biden's? Except Biden is ruining the US. At least Trump didn't push his crazy ideas like Biden is doing. He "thought out loud", which pols aren't supposed to do. Look at Biden, he never thinks, he can't even do a real press conference. Biden isn't the president, he's a figurehead.

He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, twice,that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
How did Navy dropout Hunter Biden get to a $230,000,000 net worth? Selling access maybe?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
BiZARRO lIVES!

You need a new hearing aid

Did Tucker inform Trump he thinks Trump is a demonic force?

Did Tucker inform Trump he thinks Trump's presidency was a total disaster?

Tucker says these things in private. I was just wondering if he is such a big pussy that he doesn't have the balls to say these things to Trump's face.

I bet he is.
So you are a big Tucker fan? Did you watch his interview with Trump?

I saw part of it. I was amazed at how generous he was toward the dangerous and brain damaged Biden. One of my key takeaways was he basically said Biden is not a bad man (I disagree) but that he is surrounded by very smart, vicious people who use him to promote hatred and division in this country.

Well he is a degenerate piece of shit to be sure. Him as a person is just an awful person.

But I can understand the sentiment that he is surrounded by bad people. And he is. Biden is a grade A fucking moron, that makes him easy to manipulate. He just does what he is told to do, thinks what he is told to think. Even when he was younger he was dumb as shit, now he is old and dumb as shit. So he has a hundred people all telling this old stupid man what to do, they give him kick backs, protect him and shove ice cream in his face so he just goes along like the village idiot.

Regardless of that though he is without a doubt the worst president ever and he should have never been allowed to be.

At the end of the day all of America's problems aren't just his fault, he is just a mouthpiece. All of the problems were facing is not only his fault, but his entire administrations fault as well. There are dozens of not hundreds to blame, not just him.

WOW, could you imagine if any of that were true?

Did you hear Trump's interview with Tucker Carlson?​

I watched clips of it on a Newsmax program yesterday and was very impressed and so was the host who said he had seen the whole thing and heard Trump talk about things he had not heard him speak of before. I plan to find the complete interview today and watch it all. Trump is still whooping DeSantis in at least one poll I read. Go, Trump. Four years to get this country started in a reversal of the insanity and then eight more years of DeSantis or Senator Josh Hawley or whoever shows promise and leadership at that time.

The Donald was very measured and affable .
A sensible campaign TV start .
And he knows exactly what is just around the corner .

I saw 2 nights of it.

Trump is CLEARLY in full command of the issues that actually matter unlike the rest of these asshats in DC who think hate speech and gloBULL warming are important issues

Well he is a degenerate piece of shit to be sure. Him as a person is just an awful person.

But I can understand the sentiment that he is surrounded by bad people. And he is. Biden is a grade A fucking moron, that makes him easy to manipulate. He just does what he is told to do, thinks what he is told to think. Even when he was younger he was dumb as shit, now he is old and dumb as shit. So he has a hundred people all telling this old stupid man what to do, they give him kick backs, protect him and shove ice cream in his face so he just goes along like the village idiot.

Regardless of that though he is without a doubt the worst president ever and he should have never been allowed to be.

At the end of the day all of America's problems aren't just his fault, he is just a mouthpiece. All of the problems were facing is not only his fault, but his entire administrations fault as well. There are dozens of not hundreds to blame, not just him.

He would be more than happy to be the Democrat Village Idiot without the ice cream.
The ice cream is just a bonus.

And yet Trump haters ignore all that and continue to consume the Kool-Aid spooned out by the Democrats and their Media machine.
Even when I despise tucker carlson for been such a piece of shit, I felt sorry for him for the torture trump put him through, remember, tucker had said he hates trump passionately, which trump knows. In any case, now that carlson has been fired "like a dog", he is even more irrelevant than before. Looks like the Ultra Maga Cult is dying. Biden will rule till 2028...
1682805314779.jpeg

Forum List

Back