Stroke-like brain damage found in coronavirus victims

And China goes on with no repercussions what so ever....they are responsible for the slaughter of millions of people globally and maybe even purposeful murder...now we find possible long term damage is done to people that have been infected and the greedy SOB's that control governments turn their heads as if China did nothing wrong....

This I really do not understand and wish one of you China supporting libs would explain it to me.....
Isn´t that crazy how you politicize the pandemic? See how quick China got it under control, while Trump played it down. Yes, Trump, not China. But you are following him in any direction. You can be lucky that emergency handling is state competency, otherwise you could add some more hundreds of thousands if not millions of victims to the current record figures because fat cat profit is more important to Trump than people are.
I didn't know China was political....why are they to you?....
Not China, you are. As if blaming China would improve anything.
Blaming China would be facing the truth...you can pull the sheets over your head but it doesn't change the facts....I hope Biden doesn't bend over to China....I hope the rest of the libs out there are wiser than you.....
What if the Virus is from the US? A Japanese virologist proved that on TV.
You are a die hard commie through and through.

And China goes on with no repercussions what so ever....they are responsible for the slaughter of millions of people globally and maybe even purposeful murder...now we find possible long term damage is done to people that have been infected and the greedy SOB's that control governments turn their heads as if China did nothing wrong....

This I really do not understand and wish one of you China supporting libs would explain it to me.....
Isn´t that crazy how you politicize the pandemic? See how quick China got it under control, while Trump played it down. Yes, Trump, not China. But you are following him in any direction. You can be lucky that emergency handling is state competency, otherwise you could add some more hundreds of thousands if not millions of victims to the current record figures because fat cat profit is more important to Trump than people are.
Blaming China would be facing the truth...you can pull the sheets over your head but it doesn't change the facts....I hope Biden doesn't bend over to China....I hope the rest of the libs out there are wiser than you.....
Just objective. If it comes from the US, at least I would not blame the whole USA. Corona viruses are know to mutate, you don´t have to have any human involvement in the creation of Covid.

Just objective. If it comes from the US, at least I would not blame the whole USA. Corona viruses are know to mutate, you don´t have to have any human involvement in the creation of Covid.
Wherever it came from it is stupid to shut down the country because of it.

What about heart damage? I've had about 4 or 5 clients in their 40's that had covid and have been told by their doctor's they have permanent heart damage.

On to athletes:

I read both articles and did not see that claim anywhere.

Very specific and vicious affect.

From bat soup to the entire world...

Scientists have identified hallmarks of brain damage in a handful of patients after they died of coronavirus complications

Scan results suggest the brain regions that control breathing, heart rate and sense of smell showed signs of inflammation and bleeding.

On closer inspection, the scientists found these regions were made up of thinned, clotted and “leaky” blood vessels, which are usually associated with strokes.

I don't think any conclusions can be drawn from studying a "handful of patients"...

Agreed. Unless that handful becomes myself or someone I love.

It still could lead to more information about how this virus operates in the body.

don't be a china apologists, they are an evil regime who's lies led to our covid problem.

Knowing how the dipshit operates in the intermediate host/reservoir would be the best information.

#19: You should provide a citation to reinforce your claim, and let others decide just who is full of it.

The linked article in the OP states:

"Scientists have identified hallmarks of brain damage in a handful of patients after they died of coronavirus complications"

One would think that AFTER DEATH there would be "brain damage" after all the brain is....well....DEAD!! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't think any conclusions can be drawn from studying a "handful of patients"...
Yes and lest we not forget...DEAD patients, sometimes (according to the article linked in the OP) "several months after they died."

Very specific and vicious affect.

From bat soup to the entire world...

Scientists have identified hallmarks of brain damage in a handful of patients after they died of coronavirus complications

Scan results suggest the brain regions that control breathing, heart rate and sense of smell showed signs of inflammation and bleeding.

On closer inspection, the scientists found these regions were made up of thinned, clotted and “leaky” blood vessels, which are usually associated with strokes.

Agreed. Unless that handful becomes myself or someone I love.

It still could lead to more information about how this virus operates in the body.

I would be looking to see if there were other things in common...

Wherever it came from it is stupid to shut down the country because of it.
The first one was ok but now we know for sure, who is endangered and who rather not. The lockdown can be limited to old people and those who are often in contact with them.

don't be a china apologists, they are an evil regime who's lies led to our covid problem.
Untrue. Chine warned the West in time, Trump ignored it.

On another thread, we posted a C-19 brain-autopsy report that mentioned megakaryocytes which should bne added to this file. The best information is that showing why C-19 (does not [italics]) affect the brain of the reservoir in nature. duh

The People's Republic of China is our great friend. That is why our Congress gave them control of our pharmaceutical industry. Trump is a bad man because he angered China and made them afraid that they would lose power in the big handoff of our constitutional rights so China could be the leading global power.

Then suddenly, a great plague came about that drastically changed the way votes are counted in a US election so the bad man would be gone. People dying have always been part of change that is for the better of those in power. Now Joe Biden and his son Hunter will make the Chinese happier.

How much did they know about it in the first place to get it under control?

We knew they were freaking, but not just how bad it was. If there’s no hosts, the virus is stopped cold. The authorities don’t need to know much more.

The Chinese wolf is at the door and Liberals are about to open it.

Forum List

Back