Strict rules for meeting Hillary

I didn't dispute any of the 'facts'. I already had seen all of this in the Business Insider article that site piggy backed off of.

I just can't get over that you posted an article from YOUNG CONSERVATIVES

Seriously, what self respecting human reads shit like that?

Do you have a monthly subscription to Tween Republican as well?

Once again, just for good measure:
slap.gif

Get a grip. The source was accurate. What more do you want? Seriously, you are just trying to divert attention from the truth by constantly picking on the source, which got it right.

When liberals cannot refute the story they are compelled to attack the source.

It's nothing over which to be upset. Just doing what Mother Nature programmed them to do. Who knew the leader of their party was no longer called "Chairman", "Chairwoman", "Chairperson" or even "Chair". Just "Mother Nature".

I didn't dispute any of the 'facts'. I already had seen all of this in the Business Insider article that site piggy backed off of.

slap.gif

Get a grip. The source was accurate. What more do you want? Seriously, you are just trying to divert attention from the truth by constantly picking on the source, which got it right.

YOUNG CONSERVATIVES didn't get it right, Business Insider did. It just picked the parts of the articles it wanted you, the hapless partisan hack, to hear. That's why I'm laughing at your lame source. If you had read the 'source within the source', you would have had a better, more encompassing take on the situation. Thank God Luddly did some real research and posted the rest of the article.

You know, the parts
Baby Repubs didn't want you to see:

That's funny because that's not at all what the original article said.

All the attendees who spoke with Business Insider said coffee with Clinton was an extremely positive experience. Rosfjord described it as the "thrill of a lifetime" and said there was "never a lull in the conversation."
http://www.businessinsider.com/what-its-like-to-have-coffee-with-hillary-clinton-2015-4
http://www.businessinsider.com/what-its-like-to-have-coffee-with-hillary-clinton-2015-4
"When we were sitting there, you know, you kind of lose yourself in the conversation, and you just feel like you've been sitting there talking to your best friend," Rosfjord said. "Then you realize, you look over, and you're like, 'Wow, you used to be the secretary of state.' It's kind of surreal."
All of Iowa's Democratic county chairs have made an agreement not to make endorsements this early in the campaign. Yowell also said he's not ready to back a candidate just yet. Still, the group was clearly impressed with Clinton.
"When you can personalize a national candidate like that, it's really important," Rosfjord said.
"From what we've heard before, you know, that she wasn't really too sociable with people prior when she ran," Bauer said. "But she was very pleasant. She spoke to everybody."
In fact, Bauer said Clinton's staff had trouble getting her to leave on schedule.
"She gets to talking, and I don't think she really cares what time it is," Bauer said, adding, "but that's good."
Clinton isn't the first presidential candidate to visit the Main Street Café. Republican Mitt Romney held a roundtable there in 2012, and Bauer subsequently said she felt he and his entourage treated the staff poorly. Bauer said she had a far better experience with Clinton, whose staff left a "very generous" tip for the waitress.
"I've had a few others through here, and I was lucky to get the time of day out of them," Bauer said. "She was very pleasant."
In the end, all the people who discussed the event with Business Insider said they appreciated the steps the campaign took to ensure the event was an intimate gathering.
"I think that it was a smart thing to do. Obviously, with the entourage that she has to have, it's going to have to be that way," Rosfjord said. "I really felt, like, because they did it that way, she was able to sit and have a regular conversation."
Yowell specifically said he was glad they were able to avoid the campaign press corps.
"I appreciated that fact that I could just talk to her and, no offense, not have any of the news media there," he explained. "That was kind of nice."

Why do you RWs ALWAYS have to lie?

I can't believe you called ME biased after posting that ridiculous piece of
shit.

If you want to show the 'facts', don't puss out and hide half of them behind your immature TWEENCON articles.

slap.gif

YOUNG CONSERVATIVES didn't get it right, Business Insider did. It just picked the parts of the articles it wanted you, the hapless partisan hack, to hear. That's why I'm laughing at your lame source. If you had read the 'source within the source', you would have had a better, more encompassing take on the situation. Thank God Luddly did some real research and posted the rest of the article.

You know, the parts

All the attendees who spoke with Business Insider said coffee with Clinton was an extremely positive experience. Rosfjord described it as the "thrill of a lifetime" and said there was "never a lull in the conversation."
"When we were sitting there, you know, you kind of lose yourself in the conversation, and you just feel like you've been sitting there talking to your best friend," Rosfjord said. "Then you realize, you look over, and you're like, 'Wow, you used to be the secretary of state.' It's kind of surreal."
All of Iowa's Democratic county chairs have made an agreement not to make endorsements this early in the campaign. Yowell also said he's not ready to back a candidate just yet. Still, the group was clearly impressed with Clinton.
"When you can personalize a national candidate like that, it's really important," Rosfjord said.
"From what we've heard before, you know, that she wasn't really too sociable with people prior when she ran," Bauer said. "But she was very pleasant. She spoke to everybody."
In fact, Bauer said Clinton's staff had trouble getting her to leave on schedule.
"She gets to talking, and I don't think she really cares what time it is," Bauer said, adding, "but that's good."
Clinton isn't the first presidential candidate to visit the Main Street Café. Republican Mitt Romney held a roundtable there in 2012, and Bauer subsequently said she felt he and his entourage treated the staff poorly. Bauer said she had a far better experience with Clinton, whose staff left a "very generous" tip for the waitress.
"I've had a few others through here, and I was lucky to get the time of day out of them," Bauer said. "She was very pleasant."
In the end, all the people who discussed the event with Business Insider said they appreciated the steps the campaign took to ensure the event was an intimate gathering.
"I think that it was a smart thing to do. Obviously, with the entourage that she has to have, it's going to have to be that way," Rosfjord said. "I really felt, like, because they did it that way, she was able to sit and have a regular conversation."
Yowell specifically said he was glad they were able to avoid the campaign press corps.
"I appreciated that fact that I could just talk to her and, no offense, not have any of the news media there," he explained. "That was kind of nice."

shit.

If you want to show the 'facts', don't puss out and hide half of them behind your immature TWEENCON articles.

Spin it all you want. Hillary did not meet with average Iowans. She met with adoring fans who were transported here. You're an idiot if you expected anything other than gushing from them. The real issue is that even though they are diehard supporters, Hillary still didn't trust them and they were made to sign agreements and give up their cell phones. Of course, they went along with that. I'm sure they would agree to body cavity searches if it meant sitting with their idol.

The tour was supposed to be about chatting with average Iowans she happened to meet up with. It was a lie from the start. All you have is those hand picked numb skulls praising Hillary and saying it was all worth it. Duh. That's what you get from useful idiots.

slap.gif

You know, the parts

shit.

Spin it all you want. Hillary did not meet with average Iowans. She met with adoring fans who were transported here. You're an idiot if you expected anything other than gushing from them. The real issue is that even though they are diehard supporters, Hillary still didn't trust them and they were made to sign agreements and give up their cell phones. Of course, they went along with that. I'm sure they would agree to body cavity searches if it meant sitting with their idol.

The tour was supposed to be about chatting with average Iowans she happened to meet up with. It was a lie from the start. All you have is those hand picked numb skulls praising Hillary and saying it was all worth it. Duh. That's what you get from useful idiots.

You seem to be confused. I don't care about what happened with Hillary (though I would love proof that everyone she met were fakes). This isn't about Hillary. Personally, I'm a Jim Webb fan.

I care that you posted part of an article from within another seriously stupid article to try to push your half-wit, partisan views.

My point in berating you here is to try to keep this unacceptable, undeniably asinine display of biased, cherry picking, right wing ass kissing from happening again. It's embarrassing for all involved.

Aren't you the least bit embarrassed that a lefty like Luddly showed you up in your own thread by being the voice of honesty, just because you didn't have the guts to post the full, honest article? I mean, come on, Clementine..

slap.gif

You know, the parts

shit.

When Hillary comes here to Iowa, it's like her going to the Junior- Senior Prom. Her brother has to take her. Us Iowans don't like. Hillary. That's why she placed third in our Caucus. What the hell is she running for? We don't like crowning kings and queens in America. It's not like it's her turn.

No, Henry....that's what you do. And that's often, because you never can refute anything.:D

Why bother to confirm or refute anything when your little part of the liberal hive mind is set in concrete? I am not given to wasting time other than as I just did.

You waste time all the time.......posting your little tidbits of crap.

Why bother to confirm or refute anything when your little part of the liberal hive mind is set in concrete? I am not given to wasting time other than as I just did.

You waste time all the time.......posting your little tidbits of crap.

Indeed, and you always seem to find time to sound out each golden word that flows from my platinum keyboard!

thank-you-for-your-kind-attention.png

Hillary has so many admirers, they have to be kept at arm's length. Whereas Ted Cruz has to have an audience forced to attend and put in lockdown until they hear what he has to say.

Hilllary is playing it low key right now. She doesn't need some right wing rube with a head full of bullshit molesting her at this point in time.

33u683t.jpg

How long you been sleeping with Huma, dyke?

No, I mostly ignore you.

Which explains why you always respond.

A-fucking-mazing!

The thing I do find about Hillary's "strict" standards for those who might want to meet her is that it is NOT openly expressed as a price in dollars.

Surely, for this putative woman, crass knows no boundaries!

Just because I responded to this particular inane post of yours doesn't mean I respond to all your inane posts..........I usually just laugh at your idiocy.

And regarding Hillary, you're just as butt hurt as the rest because your clowns don't have a chance.

Better luck next time........but look out, we still have Warren and Julian Castro.....they'll be giving you butt hurt later, 2020 and beyond.....:bye1:

Forum List

Back