streets to be name after geroge floy nd breanna taylor

On any streets named after George Floyd, there should also be Fentanyl and Methamphetamine booths on every block, along with various ATM's that dispense only counterfeit currency. This should satisfy his supporters.

IDK. A lot of street in my area used to be named after confederate generals when it was a village and then became something else when they were annexed into the city. There is a particularly uninspired developer in our area that names his streets after relatives when he builds subdivision, but the problem is he only has so many relatives so you get neighborhoods that might have an Alice Street, Alice Lane, Alice Avenue, and Alice Way all in the same area. It gets confusing as hell in some of the neighborhoods he builds because he also seems to have an aversion to building any straight roads.

I think of it as a public service. Any street named after these losers should be avoided. Do not do any business there because, only dangerous neighborhoods will have these street names. Taxis and Ubers should avoid these places too.

IDK. A lot of street in my area used to be named after confederate generals when it was a village and then became something else when they were annexed into the city. There is a particularly uninspired developer in our area that names his streets after relatives when he builds subdivision, but the problem is he only has so many relatives so you get neighborhoods that might have an Alice Street, Alice Lane, Alice Avenue, and Alice Way all in the same area. It gets confusing as hell in some of the neighborhoods he builds because he also seems to have an aversion to building any straight roads.
I had a friend in high school whose dad was on the committee to name new streets, so she got a street named for her. I live on a street that appears to be named for someone and I have to explain over and over what the name means.

I had a friend in high school whose dad was on the committee to name new streets, so she got a street named for her. I live on a street that appears to be named for someone and I have to explain over and over what the name means.
Around here streets start off now being named by the property owners i.e. the developer. When the county first went to the new 911 system and all the roads had to be named, a lot of residents just elected to name their road after the oldest person on the road so we have a lot of names like John Powell Road and M. H. Smith Road, etc. The city itself doesn't often change the names of roads anymore because we have been on the 911 system since the get go so it injects confusion. Now they focus on renaming buildings, etc for people.

Forum List

Back