Street racers burn rubber on Atlanta’s ‘Rainbow Crosswalks’ for the second straight weekend!

When tolerance isn't good enough, and people are expected to celebrate abnormal behavior, you will see a decline in tolerance. Just another effective cultural Marxism strategy. The useful idiots actually think they are on the side of the just as they drive these wedges in society.

When tolerance isn't good enough, and people are expected to celebrate abnormal behavior, you will see a decline in tolerance. Just another effective cultural Marxism strategy. The useful idiots actually think they are on the side of the just as they drive these wedges in society.
DING-DING-DING-DING-DING!

No more calls, folks. We have a winner!

ALL of the cultural marxists have jumped the shark and I see evidence of it everywhere, like a breath of fresh air.

You mean DRAG RACERS are now going to be condemned as RACIST for fucking up a RAINBOW painted street?

Early Sunday morning, another group of street racers stopped traffic at the 10th Street and Piedmont Road intersection so they could burn rubber on top of Atlanta’s “Rainbow Crosswalk”.

They cleared the area before Atlanta police arrived but left more damage at the busy intersection just a few days after it had been cleaned up.

Atlanta Police are offering a $2,000 reward for anyone with information on the street racers who have been disrupting Atlanta’s streets and leaving damage at one of the City’s better known landmarks.

Last Sunday morning, APD responded to reports of street racers doing the exact same thing at the popular street corner.

BTW. they are not DRAG RACING but doing DONUTS!... Huge difference!

(Excerpt) Read more at

66s4dz.jpg
if they are black, will they get a pass?

You are free to hate all you want. I simply said it was sad.
you complain of revenue sharing to red states. Most of that money goes to areas that are blue or turn blue. Atlanta was built on revenue sharing. Now it is turning into a festering boil that the latest generation of politicians have turned into the Village. Most of these areas are not self-sustaining as massive inflows of tax money is needed to see the love that we see.

Seen it many times in Prog posts. But then again maybe I am accusing as I have seen many ties against other posters and me.

I have no idea what you've seen or why you put your claims on me.

Forum List

Back