Strategies to reduce global warming?

Can any of you warmer wackos tell me what you believe the ideal temperature is for life on planet earth?

The temperature that human civilization grew up around. Duh.

It's not a tough question to answer. Any non-retard sees the answer immediately, and doesn't ask such a stupid, stupid question.

The ten best strategies to reduce global warming - Nice ideas
"Place limits on the amount of carbon that polluters are allowed to emit. Build a clean energy economy by investing in efficient energy technologies, industries, and approaches. Reduce tropical deforestation and its associated global warming emissions."

What are some other ideas/advice/strategies?
logo1-stop-global-warming-2.jpg

Soooooo, they want to charge we the middle classes of the world large sums of money, but, the actual polluters can still pollute. They just have to pay for the privilege. That about sum it up? So, to reiterate....the pollution continues unabated, but the wealthiest one percent of the one percent get to make loads of cash for doing nothing more than shuffling paper from one side of the room to the other.

Sounds like a sweet con.

Can any of you warmer wackos tell me what you believe the ideal temperature is for life on planet earth?

It's not a tough question to answer. Any non-retard sees the answer immediately, and doesn't ask such a stupid, stupid question.

I said life on earth you idiot hairball...do you think we are the only life on earth?...we are the most adaptable species that ever lived....we can adapt to nearly any climate...now again, you stupid old woman...what do you suppose is the ideal temperature for life on planet earth?

What temperature was that ?

U.S. energy-related carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions totaled 2,530 million metric tons in the first six months of 2016. This was the lowest emissions level for the first six months of the year since 1991, as mild weather and changes in the fuels used to generate electricity contributed to the decline in energy-related emissions. EIA’s Short-Term Energy Outlook projects that energy-associated CO2 emissions will fall to 5,179 million metric tons in 2016, the lowest annual level since 1992. […] Shale Gas Drags US Energy Emissions to 25-Year Low

The ten best strategies to reduce global warming - Nice ideas
"Place limits on the amount of carbon that polluters are allowed to emit. Build a clean energy economy by investing in efficient energy technologies, industries, and approaches. Reduce tropical deforestation and its associated global warming emissions."

What are some other ideas/advice/strategies?
logo1-stop-global-warming-2.jpg
Eliminate liberals. Its a start...

A solar shade a few million miles out with the right side could reduce solar energy hitting our planet.

You think cooler temperatures than the present are the optimum for life on planet earth?...Based on what?

He thinks the rapid rise is bad for our species. The question is why don't you.

He thinks the rapid rise is bad for our species. The question is why don't you.
There is no rapid rise....modern rapid rise is a buzzword that you wackos use which is unsupported by anything at all...the greenland ice cores certainly show temperature increases of a greater magnitude in a shorter time span than anything we have seen.....

I think we should use climate change to redistribute wealth just as the IPCC suggested. Sure, it would do a thing about the climate, but that's the whole point of the AGW scam

Probably not. That'd be why I said no such thing.

My question is why do you keep claiming rapid rise? You don't have the first bit of evidence that the small increase the earth has seen over the past 150 years or so is in any way out of the ordinary...The greenland ice cores seem to indicate that in the past 10,000 years, the earth has experienced greater rises in shorter periods of time...and the same temperature fingerprints can be seen in the antarctic ice cores... Sorry I have to give you graphs..which you can't understand...but it would take just to long to write it all out for you in crayon...get a grown up to help you if you are interested.

Screen_shot_2012-10-06_at_11.14.04_AM.png

histo1.png

Comp_to_5Kybp.gif

Forum List

Back