straight talk on race relations

For those too stupid to understand - the original Egyptians were AFRICAN and dark in tone.

Cleopatra was the offspring of Greeks who took over Egypt due to the invasion of Alexander the Great.

OK Asclepias, you win blacks were the smartest people in the world.

So what happened?

Its not about being the smartest. I dont believe that any humans are smarter than any other. Black people are the original people so we were here first and developed complex societies first.

What happened was Eurocentric lies about history, white colonialism, chattel slavery, and racial oppression.

Typical lack of logic coming from your Low-IQ race. No one advances without an equal advance in military technology. So if any of your Farrakhan fantasies were true, it would have been impossible for you to be conquered.

I used to call BS (and still do to a point) when people judged me on the style of clothes i wore. It wasn't until I found out why it was so important to look the part that I changed the way I dressed when conducting business in a mixed environment. There are some amazingly talented and intelligent kids that look to uninitiated whites like they are searching for someone to mug. I teach kids now that the onus is on them to conform to society at large and not the other way around when walking in that world.

I discovered this around sixteen as well. If you want to be different....expect to be treated different. I think you could look at the denial of this fact by some people as an indicator of intelligence. Or maybe it's just an excuse to fail.

Why do you think you dont see a bunch of twenty five year old goths walking around?
No other race shows such a propensity for living the thug life. If you look at the percentages....? It's ugly.
This sounds harsh,but if you removed the children at a young age from shitty parents and placed them in a healthy atmosphere,the black community would benefit greatly as a whole.
You have to break the chain at some point or it'll never end.

Its classic rebellion. For so long Blacks have only known that they were victimized. Some very vaguely know about all the great civilizations in Africa but most only know about the history of being slaves. My children know about the atrocities of slavery but they know much more about our history in Africa. Every single one of them is at the top of their class.

The problem I have with having children removed from homes is that eventually it is going to haunt them later in life. Shame can kill you. No matter where they go they face racism. Educating children as to the cause of our behavior is a much better method. Takes more time but the children come out well adjusted and capable of dealing with the world and pass their knowledge on to their children.

They are raised to hate white people. And the victim mentality is pounded into them their whole lives. Get them out of that environment and they would do much better.
Until that happens nothing is going to change.
You have to stop the chain of failure. Thats not going to happen when you're raised by uneducated parents on welfare who insist the white man is the devil.

I used to call BS (and still do to a point) when people judged me on the style of clothes i wore. It wasn't until I found out why it was so important to look the part that I changed the way I dressed when conducting business in a mixed environment. There are some amazingly talented and intelligent kids that look to uninitiated whites like they are searching for someone to mug. I teach kids now that the onus is on them to conform to society at large and not the other way around when walking in that world.

I discovered this around sixteen as well. If you want to be different....expect to be treated different. I think you could look at the denial of this fact by some people as an indicator of intelligence. Or maybe it's just an excuse to fail.

Why do you think you dont see a bunch of twenty five year old goths walking around?
No other race shows such a propensity for living the thug life. If you look at the percentages....? It's ugly.
This sounds harsh,but if you removed the children at a young age from shitty parents and placed them in a healthy atmosphere,the black community would benefit greatly as a whole.

You do see 25 year old Whites dressed like these Black 'thugs'. How do you explain this?

I'll go back to...Look at the percentage.

The debate is closed for now not forbidden. However you are going to look pretty clumsy trying find some other source of mitochondrial DNA when its already been traced back to homo sapiens in Africa. Using a dolphin and a shark is an analogy to the different groups of people is stupid. One is a fish and the other a mammal. My ancestors worked to make the US what it is today and this is my home. if you dont like what I say you go somewhere else.

The cottonpickers were farm animals. We might as well give horses and oxen rights.

Its ok that it bothers you. You can get some help for that. :lol:

Blacks have nothing to be proud of. When the 1% arranged for one of your own to become President, history will look on that as the peak of your being used as attack dogs turned loose by the ruling class on the majority. Everything will be downhill for you from now on. Eventually, you will sink far lower than you ever have.

In America, Blacks have never been treated worse than they deserved. The oppression our illegitimate rulers teach you to whine about was only just punishment for a feral race that never should have been allowed to run free.

'Race' is a useless concept which should have .

American Indians are of the Asian race, and they score lowest in SATs.
You can't tell the difference between the Indians and the Japanese?

Using logic and experience instead of authoritarian mumbo jumbo, the races are divided within, just as with certain animal species (rabbits and hares, mice and rats, alligators and crocodiles, etc.). The Neanderthalic subspecies of Asians were driven into the No Man's Lands of the frozen waste up north in Mongolia and Siberia and the jungles down south in the Philippines and Southeast Asia. Likewise, the Arabs are an inferior and dangerous version of the Jews. They were driven into the desert as fugitives from justice.

Last edited:
You can't tell the difference between the Indians and the Japanese?

They are descended from the same race. Now run along and play with the other children.
We all are descended from the same race

I'm sure that if you keep on repeating that lie, some idiots might start believing it. Good luck, multicultie!

Your kiddy cartoon is to have a Rainbow Kumbaya cult, sitting around a campfire holding hands and chanting some warm and fuzzy folk song. The marshmallows will be white.

OK Asclepias, you win blacks were the smartest people in the world.

So what happened?

Its not about being the smartest. I dont believe that any humans are smarter than any other. Black people are the original people so we were here first and developed complex societies first.

What happened was Eurocentric lies about history, white colonialism, chattel slavery, and racial oppression.

Typical lack of logic coming from your Low-IQ race. No one advances without an equal advance in military technology. So if any of your Farrakhan fantasies were true, it would have been impossible for you to be conquered.

An advance in military technology is indicative of hyper-paranoia not high IQ. That seems to be at the forefront of the majority of white civilizations and of least import to people of color. Hence the situation we have today.

For those too stupid to understand - the original Egyptians were AFRICAN and dark in tone.

Cleopatra was the offspring of Greeks who took over Egypt due to the invasion of Alexander the Great.

The savages tried to follow Whites out of Africa, but were driven back to their stinking jungle. Time to repeat that tradition. Sorry to offend Minister Farrakhan. Meant no disrespect towards your witch doctor, which is the only MD Blacks can get without Affirmative Action.

An advance in military technology is indicative of hyper-paranoia not high IQ. That seems to be at the forefront of the majority of white civilizations and of least import to people of color. Hence the situation we have today.

Yes, you coulda invented weapons and maybe shoulda and woulda, but you are kindler and gentler mass murderers and cannibals, as proven in Rwanda, Uganda, Biafra, Darfur, and Detroit.

Before you continue to challenge our patience, better consider the Battle of Blood River:

Zulu soldiers: 10,000
White soldiers: 473

Zulu dead: 3,000
White dead: Zero, with 3 wounded

The epitaph was: "It wasn't a battle, it was an execution." Nice job, Dutchmen!

I'm sure that if you keep on repeating that lie, some idiots might start believing it.

"Some idiots" like just about every archaeologist and geneticist in the world? Or "some idiots" like a cowardly loser posting on the internet (pssst...that's you)?

Look, you found another idiot just like yourself! You and Friendless and Peabrainbound there should get together for a circle-jerk. You are all of the same ilk.

In the first half of the lat century the Canadian government had a similar idea. They removed Indian - First Nations - children from their parents and sent them to distant boarding schools. The scheme didn't turn out too well - unless you see the damages that have been awarded in many law suits as a good outcome.

Yes, you coulda invented weapons and maybe shoulda and woulda, but you are kindler and gentler mass murderers and cannibals, as proven in Rwanda, Uganda, Biafra, Darfur, and Detroit.

Before you continue to challenge our patience, better consider the Battle of Blood River:

Zulu soldiers: 10,000
White soldiers: 473

Zulu dead: 3,000
White dead: Zero, with 3 wounded

The epitaph was: "It wasn't a battle, it was an execution." Nice job, Dutchmen!

So you agree that those white soldiers were just uncivilized barbarians with superior weapons and numbers then? No real intellect involved there.

In the first half of the lat century the Canadian government had a similar idea. They removed Indian - First Nations - children from their parents and sent them to distant boarding schools. The scheme didn't turn out too well - unless you see the damages that have been awarded in many law suits as a good outcome.

Some of that went on in the US as well. A lot of people lost a linguistic link to their heritage that way.

They are descended from the same race. Now run along and play with the other children.
We all are descended from the same race

I'm sure that if you keep on repeating that lie, some idiots might start believing it. Good luck, multicultie!

Your kiddy cartoon is to have a Rainbow Kumbaya cult, sitting around a campfire holding hands and chanting some warm and fuzzy folk song. The marshmallows will be white.

Having read a good number of your posts I think that for some unfathomable reason you are pretending. It is surely impossible for someone to have such a distorted understanding of human origins without working at it.

It is common knowledge that all members of our species have a common ancestor as recently as 100,000 years ago.

And it should be common knowledge that there is no such thing as 'race'; a 19th cent concept that should have been dumped as useless long ago.

In the first half of the lat century the Canadian government had a similar idea. They removed Indian - First Nations - children from their parents and sent them to distant boarding schools. The scheme didn't turn out too well - unless you see the damages that have been awarded in many law suits as a good outcome.[/QUO

First of all,I really dont give a crap what they do,did or are going to do in canada. Or swedan for that matter.
And maybe you dont know this,but children are taken from their parents on a pretty regular basis when the parents are found to be incompetent.
Me personally..? I believe a child has a better chance at life if he/she isnt raised in a crack house by a bunch of gang bangers. But hey,thats just me.

In the first half of the lat century the Canadian government had a similar idea. They removed Indian - First Nations - children from their parents and sent them to distant boarding schools. The scheme didn't turn out too well - unless you see the damages that have been awarded in many law suits as a good outcome.[/QUO

First of all,I really dont give a crap what they do,did or are going to do in canada. Or swedan for that matter.
And maybe you dont know this,but children are taken from their parents on a pretty regular basis when the parents are found to be incompetent.
Me personally..? I believe a child has a better chance at life if he/she isnt raised in a crack house by a bunch of gang bangers. But hey,thats just me.

Hey why is that original quote attributed to me? I didnt post that. Black children should stay with their families unless they are in physical danger of being harmed. You take a child away from their heritage then you are going to have a screwed up adult later.

Forum List

Back