straight talk on race relations

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt’s period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history’s first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government.
By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the “self-esteem” of Black children.

Here's another way PC archeologists lie. They found a scroll saying that the Blacks in the south were on a rampage of looting, raping, killing, and burning. In other words, typical thug behavior we've known from time immemorial. But the archeologists, terrified of coming to forbidden conclusions, dismissed it all as just war propaganda.

Now that the Kumbaya cult has taken over these sciences, anyone who has to live with the reality of racial inferiority will be called a "denier."

I truly didn't realize that people still believed in these fairy tales! I guess there is always the crowd that is rapidly devolving instead of evolving. The concept of multiple races is silly. There is only 1 race. It was a construct put in place to justify enslaving the Black people. If you notice there are 3 major groups. Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. All but 1 point to a discernible location on earth. Caucasoid for the Caucasoid mountains and Mongoloid for Mongolia. There is no where in the world called Negroloia or Negroland.

Words and images are very powerful things. By making it difficult to associate Negroid with a specific location no real association can be formed other than the one that the people who made up these categories chose to give. Science now tells us pretty convincingly that all homo sapiens are descended from African people. We know this via mitochondrial DNA. The debate on this is non-existent at this point.

No, the debate is forbidden. You might as well claim that there is no difference between dolphins and sharks. We can't allow race traitors to disempower us any longer. We must deport you to some postracial paradise such as Somalia, Haiti, Rwanda, or Zimbabwe. If you really believed anything you say, you would emigrate voluntarily to those ratholes.

The debate is closed for now not forbidden. However you are going to look pretty clumsy trying find some other source of mitochondrial DNA when its already been traced back to homo sapiens in Africa. Using a dolphin and a shark is an analogy to the different groups of people is stupid. One is a fish and the other a mammal. My ancestors worked to make the US what it is today and this is my home. if you dont like what I say you go somewhere else.

The cottonpickers were farm animals. We might as well give horses and oxen rights.

You Stormfront people are really dumb. There was no agricultural civilization in China until 3000 BC and that was also Black Africans that later founded the Shang dynasty. You do realize that you are referring to a Black African people when you are speaking of the Merimde culture dont you? Their culture was actually 5 000 - 4250 BC and not at all that advanced. There was another semi-nomadic people that roamed the Sahara when it was green. These people built the Nabta Playa site around 10,000 B.C. to 3,000 B.C in the Sahara Desert. Just happens to be the worlds oldest astronomical observatory and these people later populated the Nile region with the Kush and Egyptians after the Sahara turned to desert.

You must be on some good drugs if you think you that these people were white. :lol: The only "Caucasians" around were the Black ones Eurocentric historians and anthropologists labeled as Caucasian in order to make people think they were white.

The beginning of agriculture in China goes back to about 7600 BC.

The earliest Chinese dynasty goes back to about 2852 BC.

Timeline of Chinese history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no evidence that agriculture and civilization in China were begun by black Africans.

It probably goes back way farther than that but most evidence says the first agricultural society started in what is now Iraq the Fertile Crescent. One thing you dont seem to understand is that regardless of how far back it started the first humans were Black Africans. They didn't change to present day shades of skin colors the instant they crossed into different parts of the earth. The melanin level in their skin was an adaptation for living in a tropical climate.

There is plenty of evidence the Shang dynasty was built by Africans. First there are skeletal remains of Africans in china dating back at least 100k years. Here is where we again get into the silly notion that someone magically snuck in and built those dynasties before the Mongols invaded.

Last edited:
You have your timeline all distorted to try and support your rapidly decaying position. Whites were in caves during the civilization of the Fertile Crescent which was brought about by Black Africans.

Agriculture began in what is not Iraq, Syria, and Turkey. It was begun by people who had left Africa about 50,000 years ago. By then the Caucasian race had already evolved.

It could have just as easily originated a million years ago and was always different from the Negro race. One simple-minded error that anthropologists make is when they discover a contemporary primitive tribe, they assume that we must have been like that thousands of years ago. The fact that we were not like those savages even thousands of years ago is the reason why we are where we are today. But we have empowered a mutated clique with a Death Wish and we must banish them from our nation.

That would be hard since homo sapiens was an African species and did not exist a million years ago.

Friendless = Asclepias

They are virtually the same ignorant asshole.

No, the debate is forbidden. You might as well claim that there is no difference between dolphins and sharks. We can't allow race traitors to disempower us any longer. We must deport you to some postracial paradise such as Somalia, Haiti, Rwanda, or Zimbabwe. If you really believed anything you say, you would emigrate voluntarily to those ratholes.

The debate is closed for now not forbidden. However you are going to look pretty clumsy trying find some other source of mitochondrial DNA when its already been traced back to homo sapiens in Africa. Using a dolphin and a shark is an analogy to the different groups of people is stupid. One is a fish and the other a mammal. My ancestors worked to make the US what it is today and this is my home. if you dont like what I say you go somewhere else.

The cottonpickers were farm animals. We might as well give horses and oxen rights.

Its ok that it bothers you. You can get some help for that. :lol:

The civil rights legislation opened unprecedented opportunities for blacks. Most blacks realized that they did not have the intelligence to take advantage of those opportunities, so they indulged in self destructive behavior. They were saying, "I cannot be a failure, because I never tried."

that happens to kids of all races.

much worse is the black kid who tries, does reasonably well in school up to a point, and then hits the wall when an IQ85 intelligence isnt good enough to succeed at more advanced concepts. because they have always been told they are good enough to do anything they then suspect racism as the cause.

Im, 52 have long hair and still get a hassle over it. I've had long hair since 1977, except during military service.

I am 62, and man, we really went through some hell for having long hair back in the 60s and 70s. I have long hair again after having worn it short for about 10 years.

'Race' is a useless concept which should have long since been abandoned as a relic of the 19th century. Instead there are a great multitude of gene pools, overlapping and shifting. To the limited extent that they are distinct they may have different characteristics to others.

Suggesting that it is meaningful to talk of an Oriental 'Race' is arrant nonsense. There are thousand upon thousand of gene pools in Asia.

It is very sad that the idea persists in America that there is something called 'race' and that it can be determined by skin tone. There are gene pools and social groups. Some may overlap, sometimes.

American Indians are of the Asian race, and they score lowest I'm SATs.

I used to call BS (and still do to a point) when people judged me on the style of clothes i wore. It wasn't until I found out why it was so important to look the part that I changed the way I dressed when conducting business in a mixed environment. There are some amazingly talented and intelligent kids that look to uninitiated whites like they are searching for someone to mug. I teach kids now that the onus is on them to conform to society at large and not the other way around when walking in that world.

I discovered this around sixteen as well. If you want to be different....expect to be treated different. I think you could look at the denial of this fact by some people as an indicator of intelligence. Or maybe it's just an excuse to fail.

Why do you think you dont see a bunch of twenty five year old goths walking around?
No other race shows such a propensity for living the thug life. If you look at the percentages....? It's ugly.
This sounds harsh,but if you removed the children at a young age from shitty parents and placed them in a healthy atmosphere,the black community would benefit greatly as a whole.
You have to break the chain at some point or it'll never end.

I used to call BS (and still do to a point) when people judged me on the style of clothes i wore. It wasn't until I found out why it was so important to look the part that I changed the way I dressed when conducting business in a mixed environment. There are some amazingly talented and intelligent kids that look to uninitiated whites like they are searching for someone to mug. I teach kids now that the onus is on them to conform to society at large and not the other way around when walking in that world.

I discovered this around sixteen as well. If you want to be different....expect to be treated different. I think you could look at the denial of this fact by some people as an indicator of intelligence. Or maybe it's just an excuse to fail.

Why do you think you dont see a bunch of twenty five year old goths walking around?
No other race shows such a propensity for living the thug life. If you look at the percentages....? It's ugly.
This sounds harsh,but if you removed the children at a young age from shitty parents and placed them in a healthy atmosphere,the black community would benefit greatly as a whole.

Its classic rebellion. For so long Blacks have only known that they were victimized. Some very vaguely know about all the great civilizations in Africa but most only know about the history of being slaves. My children know about the atrocities of slavery but they know much more about our history in Africa. Every single one of them is at the top of their class.

The problem I have with having children removed from homes is that eventually it is going to haunt them later in life. Shame can kill you. No matter where they go they face racism. Educating children as to the cause of our behavior is a much better method. Takes more time but the children come out well adjusted and capable of dealing with the world and pass their knowledge on to their children.

'Race' is a useless concept which should have long since been abandoned as a relic of the 19th century. Instead there are a great multitude of gene pools, overlapping and shifting. To the limited extent that they are distinct they may have different characteristics to others.

Suggesting that it is meaningful to talk of an Oriental 'Race' is arrant nonsense. There are thousand upon thousand of gene pools in Asia.

It is very sad that the idea persists in America that there is something called 'race' and that it can be determined by skin tone. There are gene pools and social groups. Some may overlap, sometimes.

You can't tell the difference between the Indians and the Japanese?

You can't tell the difference between the Indians and the Japanese?

They are descended from the same race. Now run along and play with the other children.

You do see 25 year old Whites dressed like these Black 'thugs'. How do you explain this?

You do see 25 year old Whites dressed like these Black 'thugs'. How do you explain this?
More like 12 year olds

Well just think of it this way Tank. If it were not for Black Africans founding the sciences of math, physics, and astronomy Europeans would have had to think up those concepts all by themselves and they would probably still think the earth is flat let alone making it to the moon.
And after that the Negroids completely forgot everything about sciences of math, physics, and astronomy :lol:

Come on you ******* are a joke

The reason for the decline is that Those Horrible White People invented basketball. After that catastrophe, Black geniuses decided they'd rather dribble a ball than develop their brains.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back