Straight men won't date this trans woman, so "she" thinks it bigotry

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
"she" considers herself to be heterosexual, so she doesn't understand why they wont.

How much more insane can liberals get, really? This is a gay man, who is so mentally disturbed thinks he's a straight woman, ANd liberals will say "so, why do you care"? or some will even agree this is somehow bigotry.

DO you ever think of the consequences of your mental illness? You are literally making gays and lesbians dissappear by your denial of reality. This is a gay guy, but to the mentally disturbed left, this is a hetero woman.

Model Shay Neary opens up about dating as a trans woman | Daily Mail Online

"she" considers herself to be heterosexual, so she doesn't understand why they wont.

How much more insane can liberals get, really? This is a gay man, who is so mentally disturbed thinks he's a straight woman, ANd liberals will say "so, why do you care"? or some will even agree this is somehow bigotry.

DO you ever think of the consequences of your mental illness? You are literally making gays and lesbians dissappear by your denial of reality. This is a gay guy, but to the mentally disturbed left, this is a hetero woman.

You know some straight men steve? :)

By definition, a “straight” man is only going to be interested in dating women; and certainly not interested at all in dating other men who happen to be severely mentally- and morally-sick, and who have mutilated their bodies in a vain attempt to pass as women.

A man who would be interested in dating other men is not “straight”.

There are plus size models. This is not one of them. She is next season's "my 600 pound life". It's a fat ugly guy in make up.

This is severe mental illness. Not only does he imagine that he is female, but shapely and attractive. It's a suicide waiting to happen.

Hope she doesn't become a statistic.....

Model?
For what,the latest US submarine?

I doubt that straight men would be interested in chicks with dicks. Looks like s(he) could use some time on a treadmill too.

Some time?
If she were mine I'd put a chain around her neck,hook it to the bumper of my truck and say jog or drag...either way she'd lose weight.
Through exercise or through loss of flesh due to road rash.

This person calls himself a victim. This exchange reveals his troubled soul.

41FE5C9E00000578-4641254-image-m-68_1499092889926.jpg

If the preferences of other people do not sit well with this person, I don't believe that other people are who have the issues.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back