Story Developing! Illinois Judge Removes Trump From The State Ballot Because Of 14th Amendment 'Insurrectionists Ban'

And the liberal judge looks just like what I figured she would look like! One more time, Trump has not been charged with nor has he been found guilty of insurrection.

View attachment 910061

Black female judges are the worst.

Look at that whiz-bang Biden installed on SCOTUS and what she said today about bump stocks. That bump stocks let you fire 800 bullets a second. FFS. I need one of those. :)

Kagan also embarrassed herself, probably making Sotomayor think, I ain't the dumbest one here now with these two.

... Ketanji Brown Jackson and Elena Kagan, who repeatedly insisted bump stock-equipped guns can fire up to 800 rounds a second. They, along with the government’s legal team, repeated the lie that semiautomatic rifles with modifiers could fire hundreds of shots (in Kagan’s words, “a torrent of bullets”) each moment. Cargill lawyer Johnathan Mitchell corrected them multiple times.

Last edited:
Actually, I doubt I ever will. Illinois doesn't honor my state's concealed carry law, nor does Minnesota have reciprocity.
This is Illinois...

(e) Nothing in this Act shall prohibit a non-resident from
transporting a concealed firearm within his or her vehicle in
Illinois, if the concealed firearm remains within his or her
vehicle and the non-resident:
(1) is not prohibited from owning or possessing a
firearm under federal law;
(2) is eligible to carry a firearm in public under the
laws of his or her state or territory of residence; and
(3) is not in possession of a license under this Act.
If the non-resident leaves his or her vehicle unattended,
he or she shall store the firearm within a locked vehicle or
locked container within the vehicle in accordance with
subsection (b) of Section 65 of this Act.

Screenshot_20240228-201446~2.png

Last edited:
This year’s negro History Month has been one for the ages. Negress women in the legal profession have shown the world that Affirmative Action and politics produced women who are an embarrassment to the negro community.

They are incapable in Illinois of understanding legal concepts.

In Georgia they are both stuipid and corrupt.

In NYC they telegraphed political prosecution of man using a theory before sworn into office.

This year’s negro History Month has been one for the ages. Negress women in the legal profession have shown the world that Affirmative Action and politics produced women who are an embarrassment to the negro community.

They are incapable in Illinois of understanding legal concepts.

In Georgia they are both stuipid and corrupt.

In NYC they telegraphed political prosecution of man using a theory before sworn into office.
You MAGArats don’t even try to hide your racism anymore huh..

Forum List

Back