Story Developing! Illinois Judge Removes Trump From The State Ballot Because Of 14th Amendment 'Insurrectionists Ban'

Actually, I doubt I ever will. Illinois doesn't honor my state's concealed carry law, nor does Minnesota have reciprocity.
That is pretty shitty. They don't honor mine either and the required training and test are more stringent, here, yet we honor theirs. Go figure.

And the liberal judge looks just like what I figured she would look like! One more time, Trump has not been charged with nor has he been found guilty of insurrection.

View attachment 910061

I am the left person to defend Trump, but this is stupid. It's pretty clear from the initial SCOTUS reaction they're going to smack down any attempt to remove him from the ballot

I am the left person to defend Trump, but this is stupid. It's pretty clear from the initial SCOTUS reaction they're going to smack down any attempt to remove him from the ballot
WHat about the consequences for those who attempt to remove him and deny their constituents free elections?

And the liberal judge looks just like what I figured she would look like! One more time, Trump has not been charged with nor has he been found guilty of insurrection.

View attachment 910061

Big shocker. Illinois has for a very long time been always ranked in the top 3 most corrupt states in America, a lot of times it's number 1.

So to find out Illinois, a blue state, has a nword token diversity hire liberal progressive female judge trying to unlawfully ban trump?

shock-patrickstewart.gif

Forum List

Back