Stop the Steal!

There is nothing silly about an attack on Congress

You praised the storming of the capitol and the attack on congress in order to stop the peaceful transfer of power in the court back in 2018.

You mean protesting a confirmation hearing? Well, at least they viscously, but apparently politely enough, asked for and got tickets inside. Where they viscously spoke and displayed banners!
Yeah, right:

Over 200 protesters arrested during Kavanaugh hearings

The hearings were open to the pubic, tickets were limited. Most of the arrests were for non-violent civil disobedience.

You praised the storming of the capitol and the attack on congress in order to stop the peaceful transfer of power in the court back in 2018.

You mean protesting a confirmation hearing? Well, at least they viscously, but apparently politely enough, asked for and got tickets inside. Where they viscously spoke and displayed banners!
Yeah, right:

Correcting Nazis is like eating Chinese food - 30 minutes later, they're lying again...

063_1294933579.jpg
WOKE IN TRUMPLAND!

Herr Himmler;

Is Viking Hat Guy okay? I mean, he was on a hunger strike because the prison wouldn't feed him Vegan, Organic meals. And we ALL know it's Trump supporters who demand vegan, organic meals, just like they have are the Earth!First riots he attended....
That guy has to be a leftwinger. No one on the right is foolish enough to go to a protest in an outfit like that.

Last edited:
Context matters

Exactly and for two months he was making shit up and threatening.

CONTEXT DOES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, that makes sense. How fucking dumb are you?

In truth, I test a genius.

But on top of that, I am a very stable genius. So I expect you will worship me as if I were orange.
Sure you did. I did not know that genius is now meaningless.

Trust me, you have no clue what genius is and struggle to show any intelligence whatsoever.

Still trying to find excuses for the MAGArat attack on the Capitol??

Herr Himmler;

Is Viking Hat Guy okay? I mean, he was on a hunger strike because the prison wouldn't feed him Vegan, Organic meals. And we ALL know it's Trump supporters who demand vegan, organic meals, just like they have are the Earth!First riots he attended....
That guy has to be a ldetwinger. No one on the right is foolish enough to go to a protest in an outfit like that.

The guy is a moron who was present at no less than 5 BLM riots, a frequent participant in terrorist Earth!First actions.

Context matters

But on top of that, I am a very stable genius. So I expect you will worship me as if I were orange.

Trust me, you have no clue what genius is and struggle to show any intelligence whatsoever.
I am not the one who said context does not matter, you did.

Context matters

wrong, chuck

[/QUOTE]

wrong, chuck
[/QUOTE]
Context matters

wrong, chuck
Right.

Still trying to find excuses for the MAGArat attack on the Capitol??
There are none.
Just like contards like to claim that 'antifa' caused the damage at the WH.
I say that these riots in Seattle, Portland, Etc, are just thugs. NOT left wingers. Not right wingers.

They have no proof either way.

From what I've read from tough Proud Boy supporters, lefties are pussies.
So HOW???? Could they be causing this damage. Lefties are pussies.

It is NOT liberals, it is THUGS. Say it with me, THUGS come from the total political spectrum.
If, and only if, ANTIFA is real, it is a THUG community. Not Left or Not Right. Just Thugs.

Yeah, right:

The hearings were open to the pubic, tickets were limited. Most of the arrests were for non-violent civil disobedience.
They were arrested for
Another 12 people were removed from the area outside of the hearing room and charged with "crowding, obstructing or incommoding."

Obstructing is the equivalent of assault.

Herr Himmler;

That guy has to be a ldetwinger. No one on the right is foolish enough to go to a protest in an outfit like that.

The guy is a moron who was present at no less than 5 BLM riots, a frequent participant in terrorist Earth!First actions.
He was there taunting BLM and recruiting QAnon followers

Next time they pull this shit, shoot to kill.
Well, at least now they know that these people are domestic terrorists.

Until January 6th, they just seemed like clueless rubes. Now we know. They're clueless rubes who are being used for domestic terrorism.

Not like your Brown Shirts, who are "fiery, but mostly peaceful."

The Hindenburg had a "fiery, but mostly safe" landing in New York.

Herr Himmler;

He was there taunting BLM and recruiting QAnon followers

Bullshit.

And Snopes? :lmao:

Forum List

Back