Stop the Steal’ Organizer Apologizes After Being Accused of Asking Teen Boys for D*ck Pics

Did you bother to read the actual states laws?
You must be 19 and have your eye on a 16 year old
I know what those laws say.,, and the ones I posted that you refuse to read like a typical leftist make those null and void under specific conditions,,,,,
your personal insults in the face of facts are just one more example that youre a leftist moron,,

as long as we are straight on what a pedophile is you can at least walk away know you learned one thing,, even though you could have learned two if not for your leftist ego getting in the way,,

I know what those laws say.,, and the ones I posted that you refuse to read like a typical leftist make those null and void under specific conditions,,,,,
your personal insults in the face of facts are just one more example that youre a leftist moron,,

as long as we are straight on what a pedophile is you can at least walk away know you learned one thing,, even though you could have learned two if not for your leftist ego getting in the way,,
Blaw blaw blaw
If you know what they say why are you arguing about it?

not arguing about that,, just pointing out the other law that makes that one irrelevant of conditions are right,,

why are you ignoring that other law???
In North Carolina if you're 19 and fuck with a 16 year old that's statutory rape. Hell California as fucked up as it is is even worse they have no "romeo and Juliet law" very few states have that.

In North Carolina if you're 19 and fuck with a 16 year old that's statutory rape. Hell California as fucked up as it is is even worse they have no "romeo and Juliet law" very few states have that.
finally youre making sense,,,

you do know that statutory rape isnt always rape dont you??

I don't even really understand much about the whole gender change controversy....even though I do know a few trans young people.
All at the middle school and high school age.
Mostly I have just considered it another weird fad. Yet another adolescent "identity crisis" thing.
I am 60 years old and I've seen a lot of fads come and go.
After listening to the hysterical, rabid right losing it's mind over this issue and likening it to child sex abuse I decided to do some research....so I'd at least know a little about what's REALLY going on with this issue....who might be screaming over the actual facts and reality of what's really going on. Who might be making up their own "facts" for cheap, political arguments.
All I can say is I'd suggest everyone do the same.

s

Bullet Point it for us.

another tactic of the left is to ask irrelevant questions to make it personal because they know thats all they have left,,,
Im asking you how many rape arrests have you made. You dodge like a leftist and whine because I've asked you that. I want to see if you have more law enforcement experience than I.

Im asking you how many rape arrests have you made. You dodge like a leftist and whine because I've asked you that. I want to see if you have more law enforcement experience than I.
why are you trying to change the subject??

law enforcemnt experience has nothing to do with what I said,,,

I'm supposed to know exactly who he is because apparently I follow in his every lockstep, since I voted for Trump.

Isn't this the venom you folks spew constantly? And yet, I have never heard of him. YOU have. Who has the obsession problem?
Nope. Never believed everyone knows everything or everyone. But only a moron when confronted with a lack of knowledge just sits on their hands without making an effort to get more info.

But, what makes you a retard - is the fact that this very thread (heck, the very first post) would have answered all your questions. And instead of reading it, here you are, claiming ignorance.

That is what makes you a retard. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

why are you trying to change the subject??

law enforcemnt experience has nothing to do with what I said,,,
I'm not changing the subject. I have made a few rape arrests. It is the subject. You said
"you do know that statutory rape isnt always rape dont you??"
So since I have made a few arrests concerning the subject maybe you can tell me how many you have made?

Nope. Never believed everyone knows everything or everyone. But only a moron when confronted with a lack of knowledge just sits on their hands without making an effort to get more info.

But, what makes you a retard - is the fact that this very thread (heck, the very first post) would have answered all your questions. And instead of reading it, here you are, claiming ignorance.

So says the Biden supporter SMFH

I'm not changing the subject. I have made a few rape arrests. It is the subject. You said
"you do know that statutory rape isnt always rape dont you??"
So since I have made a few arrests concerning the subject maybe you can tell me how many you have made?
oh for the love of god stop!!!

youre whining like a little bitch,,

when you have nothing but calling names left you have already lost the argument....now go pray to Mao and you will feel better

So leftist how much experience do you have?
experience at what???

dude I fucking agreed with you and just pointed out where what you said didnt apply and stated it depended on what state it was in,,
I also said specifics matter and why I pointed it out,,

you blowing it all over the place and asking me what arrest I have made is psychotic,,

on the bright side you now know what a pedophile is,,

experience at what???

dude I fucking agreed with you and just pointed out where what you said didnt apply and stated it depended on what state it was in,,

you blowing it all over the place and asking me what arrest I have made is psychotic,,

JOe biden is a pedophile....showers with young girls the old sick fool

experience at what???

Are you stupid? I've got the actual working experience on the subject how about you?

Forum List

Back