Stop the Steal’ Organizer Apologizes After Being Accused of Asking Teen Boys for D*ck Pics

Well then, learn to read. Educate yourself. Start with this thread. Search Google. Do you need to be spoon-fed?

Now, you see why I call you a retard? :itsok:

I'm supposed to know exactly who he is because apparently I follow in his every lockstep, since I voted for Trump.

Isn't this the venom you folks spew constantly? And yet, I have never heard of him. YOU have. Who has the obsession problem?

I'm supposed to know exactly who he is because apparently I follow in his every lockstep, since I voted for Trump.

Isn't this the venom you folks spew constantly? And yet, I have never heard of him. YOU have. Who has the obsession problem?
I've never heard of him either.

Anthony Weiner
Bill Clinton
Mel Renyolds
Neil Goldschmidt
John Edwards
Robert Menendez
Damien Jones

I don't count Al Franken or Harvey Weinstein.
But these are not all, just the ones off the top of my head.
This list represents what in your mind?

Fuck you cock sucker
Show one god damn post that I have ever made on this forum for as long as I have been here that is fucking leftists?
Nothing was edited you stupid son of a cock sucking bitch.
you argue like one and are still doing it,,

your anti 2nd A is a leftist view along with most of your otherr republican views,,

dont tell me you didnt know republicans are left wing,, just not as far left as a democrat,,

Talk about grooming. No wonder these right-wingers are so obsessed with it. They have enough people in their ranks practicing it.

A key figure in the pro-Trump “Stop the Steal” campaign has apologized after being accused of asking teenage boys for sexual pictures.

Ali Alexander has become one of the most ubiquitous figures in the MAGA movement. Trump himself reportedly requested that Alexander speak at his rally before the riot, with his appearance only quashed by a last-minute intervention from Trump’s aides. But this week, Alexander stands at the center of a scandal that raises questions about how powerful men in the far-right treat their younger acolytes.

The budding online scandal has also roiled the pro-Trump and white supremacist “America First” movement, just months after it reached new levels of notoriety after its leader, Nick Fuentes, dined with Donald Trump and rapper Kanye West at Mar-a-Lago. Now Fuentes is facing backlash from his own supporters over whether he ignored warnings that Alexander, his friend and ally, was allegedly soliciting nude pictures from young men within Fuentes’s movement.

In 2017, Aidan Duncan—a 15-year-old boy in Colorado interested in right-wing politics—sent Alexander nude pictures after the MAGA activist asked him for them, according to an account Duncan gave in a March 2023 podcast appearance.

While Duncan was a high-school sophomore just starting out in politics, Alexander was a 32-year-old with a decade of political work for the Republican Party behind him. And now he was willing to share the connections he had gained through that work with Duncan, as long as the teenager met certain preconditions, including secrecy.

Alexander started messaging 17-year-old Lance Johnston in the summer of 2019, according to Johnston. The floppy-haired teen was a rising star on conservative TikTok communities, amassing more than 140,000 followers under the screenname “Lancevideos.”

These MAGA are just so sick.

I would take them over you perverts that use children as sex toys and political pawns,,
I would take neither one. It doesn't matter if it is a Republican or a Democrat. If it is proved that they are indeed perverts, they need to be sent to prison.

But, it is interesting that you have no problems with MAGA perverts. But, then I expect nothing else from you MAGA trumptards.

I would take neither one. It doesn't matter if it is a Republican or a Democrat. If it is proved that they are indeed perverts, they need to be sent to prison.

But, it is interesting that you have no problems with MAGA perverts. But, then I expect nothing else from you MAGA trumptards.
perverts are perverts,,

your comment doesnt pass the smell test since magas have always been for jailing or killing perverts while you dems want them held on high as brave heros and also want to use children as sex toys for your weird fetishes,,

I posted the laws of each state you fucking leftist moron. Stop fucking projecting.
you only posted the laws that suport your claim,, other laws as I posted could if applicable nullify those laws,,

lets look on the bright side,,

you now know what a pedophile really is,,

take the win and move along,,

you only posted the laws that suport your claim,, other laws as I posted could if applicable nullify those laws,,

lets look on the bright side,,

you now know what a pedophile really is,,

take the win and move along,,
Dumb fuck age of consent is in all 50 states some states are 17 and some are 18
Fuck with someone under the age off consent and you're 19 or older you're going to prison

Dumb fuck age of consent is in all 50 states some states are 17 and some are 18
Fuck with someone under the age off consent and you're 19 or older you're going to prison
unless it falls under the criteria of the laws as stated in the links I provided for you,,,

your acting like a leftist again,,

Forum List

Back