'Stop the Steal' Is a Metaphor

I think the majority in this country are pretty ignorant, so if you're trying to tell me I'm out of step with people on an ideological and intellectual level, I'm completely okay with that. I'll - how do the social media influences say it these days? - lean into that insult.

Uh, yeah - in their own minds.
Is that REALLY the best you've got? I'm not surprised at such a lame-ass response.

"There is unrest in the forest
There is trouble with the trees
For the Maples want more sunlight
But the Oaks ignore their pleas"

Axes and saws settle the score, which happens to rhyme with war.

Metaphor.

Dang, that rhymes too.

RIP Neil Peart.

Not a bad comeback - I dig it.
Not a bad comeback - I dig it.

A person would have to be full of shit to post on here as much as I have.

See that "Most reactions - Past 7 days" thing on the right side? I can't remember how many times I've worked my way to the top of that and stayed there for weeks.

One of the mods once said they have a "JohnGalt Vault" on here, just in case I run for office or need an FBI background check..

Not open to further replies!!

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
The only "reproductive right" a woman has is the right to keep her legs closed if she doesn't want to make an inconvenient baby.
WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE? who made you GOD? Yes You can say that's your opinion, But this is what the political fight is about, Personal freedom over ALL personal things.

Sex is biologically assigned and noted on one's birth certificate. Gender is how people feel about their maleness or femaleness. To be blunt, I am still trying to accept and understand this concept as it wasn't around when I was growing up in my day or in my neck of the woods either. It's a new thing for me too.

But so was gays getting married. I got over it. I really don't give a flying fuck if someone that looks like a guy to me thinks of himself as a girl - it doesn't change how I feel about myself. I am comfortable with who I am. None of my family members are threatened by it either. Rome isn't burning and Nero isn't fiddling. The earth still spins on its axis.

Try acceptance and tolerance for a change. The world feels a lot less dangerous that way.
Over 200 posts in 4 days?

il_794xN.1688625513_os1w.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back