Elizabeth Warren Suffers From Cultural Misappropriation & Penis Envy

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
She still hasn't gotten over claiming to be a native American, and now she has penis envy.

The woman has serious issues.

She still hasn't gotten over claiming to be a native American, and now she has penis envy.

She's a perfect example of the unhinged shits that micromanage muppet's lives.

Those would be demofks right?

What do you expect from DemonicRats?

They have continuously proven for decades, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that they are psychopatically deranged lunatics, with absolutely NO comprehesion of reality, self-awareness, or facts.

They are all like this, with the exception of two, and the old school Dems (pre 1993 beliefs).

Hillary tried the same stupid thing. She claimed men would go up to her and say "I'd like to vote for you, but I can't because you're a woman". Nobody ever said that to her. It's a total gender-baiting lie.

Hillary tried the same stupid thing. She claimed men would go up to her and say "I'd like to vote for you, but I can't because you're a woman". Nobody ever said that to her. It's a total gender-baiting lie.

Hillary left out that she is an ugly woman.

What do you expect from DemonicRats?

They have continuously proven for decades, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that they are psychopatically deranged lunatics, with absolutely NO comprehesion of reality, self-awareness, or facts.

They are all like this, with the exception of two, and the old school Dems (pre 1993 beliefs).
They love to stick their dicks in poop.

And upset unless everyone is doing it

Forum List

Back