Stop telling us to buy electric!

Everyone knows gasoline is extremely flammable

Like I said brain-damaged jackass, under the right conditions. I can't tell you how many times I've spilled a little gas on my driveway or garage floor siphoning gas or transferring it to a car and have TRIED to burn it off, putting a match to it on the ground or even trying to soak it up in a rag first and COULD NOT GET IT TO LIGHT!

To ignite, especially to explode, there has to be the right localized containment of vapors held in a given area to ignite first! And that includes the ability to properly oxygenate. Exactly what the carburetor provides. Again, impossible to explain to an illiterate moron like you who knows not the first thing about basic physics.

Like I said brain-damaged jackass, under the right conditions. I can't tell you how many times I've spilled a little gas on my driveway or garage floor siphoning gas or transferring it to a car and have TRIED to burn it off, putting a match to it on the ground or even trying to soak it up in a rag first and COULD NOT GET IT TO LIGHT!

To ignite, especially to explode, there has to be the right localized containment of vapors held in a given area to ignite first! And that includes the ability to properly oxygenate. Exactly what the carburetor provides. Again, impossible to explain to an illiterate moron like you who knows not the first thing about basic physics.

Really?

Sorry Toob, but you're sounding dumber with each post.

Last edited:

Did I say I poured an open container of gas held over a fucking fire you idiot? Gas vapors are heavy. When you tip the can full of vapors, you literally send a stream of ignitable vapors from the open can down onto the gas causing a fire!

Did I say I did that idiot? No, I said I tried to light a puddle of gas soaked into the concrete of my garage floor.

The problem with stupid idiots like you is that you don't read, have no comprehension, so continuously prove your iwn stupidity to everyone but yourself.

Did I say I poured an open container of gas held over a fucking fire you idiot? Gas vapors are heavy. When you tip the can full of vapors, you literally send a stream of ignitable vapors from the open can down onto the gas causing a fire!

Did I say I did that idiot? No, I said I tried to light a puddle of gas soaked into the concrete of my garage floor.

The problem with stupid idiots like you is that you don't read, have no comprehension, so continuously prove your iwn stupidity to everyone but yourself.

You're just pissed because you got housed on your "expert" knowledge of EV's, and now are pissed because you're being called out on your stupidity with gasoline.

Yeah...................go ahead..............tell us more about gasoline. Matter of fact, why don't you make a video? It's sure to be at least a runner up for this year's Darwin Awards.

You're just pissed because you got housed
I got "housed?" WTF is that supposed to mean, jackass? Am I under house-arrest now?

on your "expert" knowledge of EV's,
Where did I ever claim any expert-knowledge of EVs, idiot? Are you stone drunk or just born stupid?

and now are pissed because you're being called out on your stupidity with gasoline.
How do you call someone out on something with a video which doesn't even apply to anything I said and is flagrantly proven irrelevant?

Yeah...................go ahead..............tell us more about gasoline.
I like gasoline. And I have a shelf full of Holley carbs in the basement that just love to guzzle it!

Matter of fact, why don't you make a video?
Why don't you blow me first?

It's sure to be at least a runner up for this year's Darwin Awards.
Yes, but you'll still be Monkey-Of-The-Year. :laughing0301:

I got "housed?" WTF is that supposed to mean, jackass? Am I under house-arrest now?

Granted.................it is an older term.....................

Housed -

Completely destroyed. Beaten down like the "the man" beats people down. Beaten with assistance of overwhelming odds. As in, I just beat you so bad, I took everything including down to your house. Think repo man.
Jesus, I just got housed.

To ignite, especially to explode, there has to be the right localized containment of vapors held in a given area to ignite first! And that includes the ability to properly oxygenate. Exactly what the carburetor provides. Again, impossible to explain to an illiterate moron like you who knows not the first thing about basic.
There were 174,000 car gasoline fires in 2021. Conditions must have been pretty good. I doubt carbs had little to do with it. You do know there are literally no cars made for decades with carburetors. Like 1994.

Why don't you blow me first?
K
Really, you’re coming out of the closet and cruising on this board ? Try to contain yourself.

Last edited:
Incorrect, and obvious projection.

You were were wrong and you seem to care.
All good, though. You've been schooled and hopefully you're a bit smarter than before. Lulz.
Just enough to reinforce the idea that conservatives are temperamental, whiny little bitches.

Last edited:
There were 174,000 car gasoline fires in 2021.

Yet you provide no link, you provide no circumstances, and you ignore the fact that 99% of all cars on the highway are GASOLINE POWERED in the first place, butthead. A "car gasoline fire" can be many things or happen for many reasons, like carrying gas home in the trunk for your lawnmower!

What a total jabroni. :71:

Yet you provide no link, you provide no circumstances, and you ignore the fact that 99% of all cars on the highway are GASOLINE POWERED in the first place, butthead. A "car gasoline fire" can be many things or happen for many reasons, like carrying gas home in the trunk for your lawnmower!

FEMA
Foolish.
Now check from KBB,Kelly blue book, gasoline powered cars vs electric PER 100,000 cars sold
25 to 1530.
You’re an idiot.
“Gasoline-powered cars, about 1,530. Electric vehicles (EVs) saw just 25 fires per 100,000 sold.”

Yes you are, brain-damaged EV Morosa. There are way too few EVs on the road to compare with real cars except they cost at least TWICE as much for less quality and features and only give you at most HALF the lifespan.

SUCK.jpg

Guess you don't know that the vast majority of the cars on the roads today don't have carbs, do you? They started to shift to fuel injection in the 50's, and they largely replaced carbs in the late 90's. Finding a new ICE car today with a carb is almost an impossibility. And, just about all fuel injection systems are ELECTRONICALLY controlled.

All compression-ignition engines (e.g. diesel engines), and many spark-ignition engines (i.e. petrol (gasoline) engines, such as Otto or Wankel), use fuel injection of one kind or another. Mass-produced diesel engines for passenger cars (such as the Mercedes-Benz OM 138) became available in the late 1930s and early 1940s, being the first fuel-injected engines for passenger car use.[1] In passenger car petrol engines, fuel injection was introduced in the early 1950s and gradually gained prevalence until it had largely replaced carburettors by the early 1990s.[2] The primary difference between carburetion and fuel injection is that fuel injection atomizes the fuel through a small nozzle under high pressure, while a carburettor relies on suction created by intake air accelerated through a Venturi tube to draw fuel into the airstream.

Yanno..............that's part of the reason I'm still in this thread. Not only is it funny to see how woefully uninformed Toobfreak is, but it's also fun to watch him lose his shit.
I hear you.
Reading posts from these deniers is like reading a fiction novelette from the 1950’s.

Guess you don't know that the vast majority of the cars on the roads today don't have carbs, do you? They started to shift to fuel injection in the 50's, and they largely replaced carbs in the late 90's. Finding a new ICE car today with a carb is almost an impossibility. And, just about all fuel injection systems are ELECTRONICALLY controlled.

You actually think I don't already know that, moron? You seem to really have a falsely inflated sense of self-importance about yourself.

Forum List

Back