Stop and Frisk doesnt go far enough

Like saying "I stopped you because I fear for my safety" 200 times.

Well...if you say so

Well, that's what you liberals said when you passed Obamacare. As if you really cared about the health and well being of millions of people. But then again, you pass laws that condone acts of sexual assault on airline passengers...

Did you stumble into the right thread or what?

Noting the ironic parallel between your thread and the attitude you liberals had when Obamacare was signed into law.

It's like saying:

"I forced you into a government mandated insurance plan because I fear for your health and well being."

So, the question comes up:

Does the TSA really care about your safety? How does groping young children in the airport line not go far enough?

Well, that's what you liberals said when you passed Obamacare. As if you really cared about the health and well being of millions of people. But then again, you pass laws that condone acts of sexual assault on airline passengers...

Did you stumble into the right thread or what?

Noting the ironic parallel between your thread and the attitude you liberals had when Obamacare was signed into law.

It's like saying:

"I forced you into a government mandated insurance plan because I fear for your health and well being."

So, the question comes up:

Does the TSA really care about your safety? How does groping young children in the airport line not go far enough?

So you're ignoring the topic outright :lol:

Forum List

Back