Stolen Elections

What lie? That the judge ruled in favor of Dominion and against Fox News on the issue of falsity?

That's absolutely true.

That Fox paid out the largest settlement in defamation history?

That's absolutely true.

That the topic of that defamation were your silly, foolish, and laughably baseless lies about a 'stolen election'?

That's absolutely true.

Talk to me when you can find an inaccuracy in what I'm actually saying. Because so far, you've failed miserably.
You’re an idiot. You lied when you told me to keep running, you lummox.

Other than that, keep pounding on the dead horse that remains irrelevant to the subject of the thread.
1684174735348.gif

You’re an idiot. You lied when you told me to keep running, you lummox.

Other than that, keep pounding on the dead horse that remains irrelevant to the subject of the thread.
View attachment 785725

Laughing.....so you've failed to point out any lie, I've demonstrated truth after truth in my post....and you descend into ad hominems.

So much for your 'stolen election'.

I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.

In fact, I have frequently noted that despite clear evidence of election theft efforts, I haven’t seen any proof that it sufficed to alter even one electoral vote.

LOLOL

What the fuckiest fuck, Welshy??

But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud of various types, any claim of a stolen election is just kook “conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections.
[emphasis mine to highlight your bullshit]

Laughing.....so you've failed to point out any lie,

Wrong again, ya bimbo. I explicitly told you what your lie was.
I've demonstrated truth after truth in my post....
You’ve made numerous claims, labeled them as truth and failed to address the actual topic at all. Typical libtard posting.
and you descend into ad hominems.
Not at all. Just point out your numerous fails.
So much for your 'stolen election'.
Not mine. I didn’t ever make that claim, you lying retard.
I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.
You fail to acknowledge your own lies and errors — as usual. :itsok:

Wrong again, ya bimbo. I explicitly told you what your lie was.
Do you deny that the court ruled for Dominion and against Fox News on issue of falsity?

Of course not. We both know I'm right.

Do you deny that the issues of falsity that the court ruled on were your stolen election lies?

Do you deny that Fox News paid the largest defamation settlement in history?

Laughing....keep running.

LOLOL

What the fuckiest fuck, Welshy??

[emphasis mine to highlight your bullshit]

Again, Back cites himself as the only credible source on what is or isn't evidence.

Alas, the courts do not.

Which might explain the perfect record of failure of the 'stolen election' lies. Even Trump voluntarily dismissed his own trial on the stolen election bullshit.

My personal favorite? Sidney Powell's source on Dominion being the 'special dreams I've had since I was a child' from some random lady in an Email.

Literally special dreams. You can't write nonsense this unhinged.

Do you deny that the court ruled for Dominion and against Fox News on issue of falsity?
Is that something I ever said? Nope.
I never said you weren’t on that irrelevant “point”less.
Do you deny that the issues of falsity that the court ruled on were your stolen election lies?
Yes. I’ve never made any stolen election claims. I leave lying to you.
Do you deny that Fox News paid the largest defamation settlement in history?
I never even discussed it other than to note that they had agreed to the settlement.
Laughing....keep running.
Another lie from Skylar the liar.

Is that something I ever said? Nope.

Yes. I’ve never made any stolen election claims. I leave lying to you.

I never even discussed it other than to note that they had agreed to the settlement.

Another lie from Skylar the liar.

Oh, the courts ruling that stolen election lies were false is absolutely relevant to a thread about your stolen election lies.

As is Fox New's massive payout for spreading such lies. That's 787,500,000 reasons demonstrating that you just don't know what you're talking about.

The revelation that Trump's lawyer Sidney Powell based her dominion claims on the 'special dreams' of some random lady who sent an Email?

That's just batshit gravy on a steaming mound of conspiracy batshit that is the Big Lie.

And by the 'lefts election night 2020', you mean the actual election results?
I know the left cheated. Everyone knows it. What kind of person will shut their eyes to that. You're sitting in the catbird seat now, but you won't be there forever. When it all comes out, when bought judges are no longer safe, honorable will allow the evidence to be seen. The left will again be shown to be liars and thieves...and worse.

I know the left cheated. Everyone knows it. What kind of person will shut their eyes to that. You're sitting in the catbird seat now, but you won't be there forever. When it all comes out, when bought judges are no longer safe, honorable will allow the evidence to be seen. The left will again be shown to be liars and thieves...and worse.

No, you *imagined* the left cheated....because you're hopelessly entitled. You believe you are owed power you've never earned, and any loss must be 'theft' and a crime.

And what kind of person would close their eyes to your imagination?

A rational one.

Again, Back cites himself as the only credible source on what is or isn't evidence.

Alas, the courts do not.

Which might explain the perfect record of failure of the 'stolen election' lies. Even Trump voluntarily dismissed his own trial on the stolen election bullshit.

My personal favorite? Sidney Powell's source on Dominion being the 'special dreams I've had since I was a child' from some random lady in an Email.

Literally special dreams. You can't write nonsense this unhinged.

The decapitated woman?

The decapitated woman?

Sidney Powell claimed that she had a whistleblower who confirmed that Dominion had changed votes from Trump to Biden.

What she had was a random Email from a woman who claimed she acquired her knowledge about Dominion from 'like time-travel in a semi-conscious state'.

Again, no screen writer has ever come up with shit this nonsensical and surreal. And this was Sidney Powell's smoking gun.

The 'strange dreams' and 'internal decapitation' aspects are just gravy on the batshit that is this woman's baseless, rambling Email.

"Who am I? And how do I know all of this?... I've had the strangest dreams since I was a little girl," the woman wrote in the email shared by Powell with Bartiromo and Dobbs. "I was internally decapitated, and yet, I live."

The Big Lie was always wackadoodle nonsense. From the very beginning.

Last edited:

WTF??

What cheating?

Oh, the courts ruling that stolen election lies were false is absolutely relevant to a thread about your stolen election lies.
All lies are false. The court’s ruling in one civil case means nothing except in that one case. Nice try. Clear miss. :itsok:
As is Fox New's massive payout for spreading such lies. That's 787,500,000 reasons demonstrating that you just don't know what you're talking about.
Nope. Irrelevant except to Fox News and shareholders.
The revelation that Trump's lawyer Sidney Powell based her dominion claims on the 'special dreams' of some random lady who sent an Email?
Sounds like Sydney had her own problems. But quite fully off topic as to the subject matter of this petty thread.
That's just batshit gravy on a steaming mound of conspiracy batshit that is the Big Lie.
False. You’re just busy compounding your own lie. Once again, for the tragically retarded (i.e., you sklyar the liar), I haven’t said the election was stolen.

Again, nice futile lie by you. So, what else is new, ya dumb fuck?

All lies are false. The court’s ruling in one civil case means nothing except in that one case. Nice try. Clear miss.

Laughing....there are 787,500,000 reasons that demonstrate that it means far more than 'nothing'. And again, the utility of your 'legal analysis' was demonstrated elegantly with your hapless blunders about Actual Malice.

You just don't know what you're talking about.

So we have a court ruling that these stolen election lies are false.

And that's immediately relevant to a thread about your stolen election lies.....with the record of failure in court of your Big Lie being one of absolute perfection.

Keep running.

Laughing....there are 787,500,000 reasons that demonstrate that it means far more than 'nothing'.
False. Those are dollars to be paid by Fox News. Still of no value to the thread topic.
We have a court ruling that these stolen election lies are false.
No. Dominion got that ruling for purposes of its case. It means nothing — legally — beyond that, you pathetic twit.
And that's immediately relevant to a thread about your stolen election lies
I have no stolen election posts or claims much less lies. And what happened in one civil case isn’t “immediately” relevant to the thread topic OR in ANY WAY relevant to the thread topic.
Keep running.
I haven’t started running. I have no plans to or need to.

But you’re running. And that’s not even debatable. :itsok:

False. Those are dollars to be paid by Fox News.

AFTER the courts ruled on the falsity of the lies that Fox News was spewing, in favor of Dominion.

You don't pay 3/4 of a billion dollars because you could stand on the 'truth' defense of defamation.

You do it when you're going to lose, badly.

No. Dominion got that ruling for purposes of its case. It means nothing — legally — beyond that, you pathetic twit.

It means that a court found key tenets of your Big Lie to be false.

Which might help explain why EVERY court to ever hear your blither pseudo-legal nonsense regarding your 'big lie' fantasy......has laughed it out of court.

A perfect record of failure.

Laughing....good luck with that.

AFTER the courts ruled on the falsity of the lies that Fox News was spewing, in favor of Dominion.

You don't pay 3/4 of a billion dollars because you could stand on the 'truth' defense of defamation.

You do it when you're going to lose, badly.

It means that a court found key tenets of your Big Lie to be false.

Which might help explain why EVERY court to ever hear your blither pseudo-legal nonsense regarding your 'big lie' fantasy......has laughed it out of court.

A perfect record of failure.

Laughing....good luck with that.
You’re deliberately stuck on stupid. And that’s because you are running from the truth.

Regardless of your ignorant theatrics, one civil suit ruling doesn’t establish the truth of your claim.

Being ignorant as you are and fully dishonest as you are is no way to go through life, you malignant twit. 😎

You’re deliberately stuck on stupid. And that’s because you are running from the truth.

Regardless of your ignorant theatrics, one civil suit ruling doesn’t establish the truth of your claim.

Being ignorant as you are and fully dishonest as you are is no way to go through life, you malignant twit. 😎

Or....I just find a court ruling on the falsity of silly 'stolen election' lies to be far more credible than I do you, citing whatever pseudo-legal gibberish you make up.

With 787,500,000 reasons why that ruling carried FAR more weight than you citing you does.

Its the courts where you Big Liars keep splattering your arguments, like bug on a windshield.
Every single court to hear the blithering nonsense your ilk peddles has lost. Every. Single. Case.

They demand evidence. And y'all have buckets of innuendo, speculation, and outright lies.

How's that been working out for you?

Forum List

Back