Stolen Election? What Stolen Election?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
After running for months claiming the 2020 Election was stolen, Republican Senate Candidate Bolduc in NH has changed his mind.

I've come to the conclusion, and I want to be definitive on this: The election was not stolen," Bolduc said, adding that while he still believes there was fraud, "Elections have consequences and, unfortunately, President Biden is the legitimate president of this country."

The comments marked a U-turn from as recently as last month, when during a primary debate he doubled down on his past false assertions.

"I signed a letter with 120 other generals and admirals saying Trump won the election, and damn it, I stand by [it]," Bolduc said during the mid-August debate.

After running for months claiming the 2020 Election was stolen, Republican Senate Candidate Bolduc in NH has changed his mind.

I've come to the conclusion, and I want to be definitive on this: The election was not stolen," Bolduc said, adding that while he still believes there was fraud, "Elections have consequences and, unfortunately, President Biden is the legitimate president of this country."
What you will never guarantee is that employees will slow down or be bums in quality as they do not care anymore. There are so many intangibles in tyranny. We see the costs of big-ticket items. We were warned when the auto industry destroyed its supremacy. The steel industry is a small shell of itself from the hey days. Modern military ship building areas have many employees who are terrible and of equity. Many comparable industries are the same.

Are you trying to say that politicians change their mind in the name of politics?

Are you trying to say that politicians change their mind in the name of politics?
let-me-show-you-my-shocked-face-quitmemes-com-14212859.png

I thought this thread was about Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Stacey Abrams, all notorious election deniers.

"The General" is a total MAGA whackjob. As such, he is a regular guest on fraudster Steve Bannon's show.

This is a guy who believes the Trump Vaccine implants you with Bill Gates's microchips.

“This is Bill Gates saying we should put chips inside people now. That’s a dangerous violation of my constitutional right,” Bolduc said.

That's pretty much what I have been saying.

"The General" is a total MAGA whackjob. As such, he is a regular guest on fraudster Steve Bannon's show.

This is a guy who believes the Trump Vaccine implants you with Bill Gates's microchips.

“This is Bill Gates saying we should put chips inside people now. That’s a dangerous violation of my constitutional right,” Bolduc said.
They sure find the loonies.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is going to have to work double overtime in 2024 to find candidates dumber than MTG, Boebert, Walker, and Bolduc.

But based on their past performance, I have every confidence they will manage to pull it off.

"The lizard people from Tralfamadore need to be purged from Washington!"

He must have noticed the shit hitting the fan.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is going to have to work double overtime in 2024 to find candidates dumber than MTG, Boebert, and Bolduc.

But based on their past performance, I have every confidence they will manage to pull it off.

"The lizard people from Tralfamadore need to be purged from Washington!"
When the Black religious Progs in the congress back up toddler cross dressing, kids being transgendered, pedophile legality, and bestiality with euthanasia, they do not represent human civilization surviving. This after supporting massive abortions and women having many baby daddies for their multiple children as single moms.

He must have noticed the shit hitting the fan.
Funny how he changed his tune days after convincing Republicans he thought the election was stolen

Now, he is trying to convince the General electorate that he is not Batshit Crazy

It’s the old Republican primary shuffle – hard to the right before the primary, run to the middle after the primary.

Truly dishonest and ridiculous.

Forum List

Back